Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 03. Wings for Marie
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
vicarious462
10-23-2006, 07:07 PM

There is no reason to put any more things on this site.....The people who run this site suck and do not take what tool fans have to say into account...good or bad. They take things off randomly at their own discretion...there was a nice dialogue going about this song, and they chose to take it off for no reason---YOU SUCK!!!!!Please eliminate anything I have ever written as it means nothing!!!! You have lost one of your members...I will never ever go on this site again!!!!! Spiral out---for good!!!!

Last edited by vicarious462; 10-23-2006 at 07:10 PM..
Old 10-23-2006, 07:07 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
This site sucks

There is no reason to put any more things on this site.....The people who run this site suck and do not take what tool fans have to say into account...good or bad. They take things off randomly at their own discretion...there was a nice dialogue going about this song, and they chose to take it off for no reason---YOU SUCK!!!!!Please eliminate anything I have ever written as it means nothing!!!! You have lost one of your members...I will never ever go on this site again!!!!! Spiral out---for good!!!!

Last edited by vicarious462; 10-23-2006 at 07:10 PM..
OFFLINE |  
paraflux
10-23-2006, 07:49 PM

I dont know how much more clear you can be than "If you like the song, fine. If you dont like the song, fine. Either way, dont post a thread saying so. The mods will delete threads like that."

If you want to have a good discussion about what the song means to you, then do it. Songs about how a song sucks will be deleted. Read the fucking rules next time.
Old 10-23-2006, 07:49 PM   #2
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
Re: This site sucks

I dont know how much more clear you can be than "If you like the song, fine. If you dont like the song, fine. Either way, dont post a thread saying so. The mods will delete threads like that."

If you want to have a good discussion about what the song means to you, then do it. Songs about how a song sucks will be deleted. Read the fucking rules next time.
OFFLINE |  

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply