Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 06. Lipan Conjuring
User Name
Password
Rakzis
03-27-2007, 02:20 AM

I'm new to this forum so please forgive me if I convey my thoughts incorrectly, and I apoligize if someone has already thought of this. Ever since the album has been out I've always automatically linked this song to some sort of indian song or chant.............and after searching I reasured some of my belief by finding information on the ......Lipan apache indians. since the song sounds indian and the name is connected to an indian tribe. I'm not too familiar with the bands life and background so I don't know if any of them are part indian or have an interest in indian culture, but I have seen a picture of maynard in the album of 10,000 days with him having an indian hair style (the ball of hair directly on top of the head) but I could be completely wrong and it all could be coincidence.so I'm wondering what you guys think, so of course reply and let me know
Old 03-27-2007, 02:20 AM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Lipan apache?

I'm new to this forum so please forgive me if I convey my thoughts incorrectly, and I apoligize if someone has already thought of this. Ever since the album has been out I've always automatically linked this song to some sort of indian song or chant.............and after searching I reasured some of my belief by finding information on the ......Lipan apache indians. since the song sounds indian and the name is connected to an indian tribe. I'm not too familiar with the bands life and background so I don't know if any of them are part indian or have an interest in indian culture, but I have seen a picture of maynard in the album of 10,000 days with him having an indian hair style (the ball of hair directly on top of the head) but I could be completely wrong and it all could be coincidence.so I'm wondering what you guys think, so of course reply and let me know
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Rakzis
03-27-2007, 02:32 AM

wow, nevermind, I guess I should have read more of the threads below
Old 03-27-2007, 02:32 AM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Lipan apache?

wow, nevermind, I guess I should have read more of the threads below
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread