05-07-2017, 10:28 PM

Any reason why not San Bernadino?
Old 05-07-2017, 10:28 PM   #5361
crows before hoes

Bincount™: 8619
Re: General Tool Discussion

Any reason why not San Bernadino?
05-07-2017, 11:20 PM

Just wrapping up a fun trip to Hollywood.

Got here Friday afternoon and was stoked to get up to The Baked Potato to see Zime play with Danny. That was a special, intimate experience. Obviously, made more special by the casual and friendly presence of Danny (who pulled up in a fuckin' beater pick-up truck, lugged his own drums from truck bed to stage, and set them up...I mean it's not like anyone else was there to do it for him, but still crazy to watch this giant star do blue-collar shit). If you ever have the chance to catch DC (or anyone...all of the musicians the other night were great...played Zappa stuff, Volto! stuff, and a bunch of spacey, fusiony originals), don't think twice. $20 to get in. Get there a little early, stay for both sets, and go out back and say hi to Danny. John Ziegler cracked a couple good Tool jokes.

This afternoon, I was smoking a cigarette outside the apartment I rented, and what I initially assumed to be a run-of-the-mill Hollywood burnt-out junkie wandered up to me mumbling gibberish, and studdered his way through bumming a smoke. After I said "sure," he asked me if I was from Spain.

"Nope. Denver."
"Nice. Denver. More sunny days than CA."
"Yep. Need a light?" Straightens his posture, pins his shoulders back, changes the contour of his face, and glares, stone-faced and through my eyes... (think Kaiser Soze transformation at the end of The Usual Suspects).
"Nah. I'm straight, big dawg. Thanks."
Then lays a domino (1) on the edge of the sidewalk, stands up, throws the cigarette in the gutter, and walks off.

Finally, APC murdered at the Hollywood Bowl. Leaps and bounds better than the '11 tour. Was impressed with Jeff Friedl...can't replace Josh Freese. But Friedl played a great show. Maynard sounded the best I've heard him since '04 with APC, and looked to be enjoying performing what I thought was a great set...save for a couple mistakes and missed cues. Maynard dedicated "Thomas" to his "brothers in Tool."
Enjoyed the two new songs. Enjoyed the Beta Machine with Friedl and McJunkins and the stone-cold smoke-show singer. Prayers wasn't for me. The Hollywood Bowl was neat. Getting out of there sucked dick.

Last edited by yac03; 05-07-2017 at 11:22 PM..
Old 05-07-2017, 11:20 PM   #5362
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Just wrapping up a fun trip to Hollywood.

Got here Friday afternoon and was stoked to get up to The Baked Potato to see Zime play with Danny. That was a special, intimate experience. Obviously, made more special by the casual and friendly presence of Danny (who pulled up in a fuckin' beater pick-up truck, lugged his own drums from truck bed to stage, and set them up...I mean it's not like anyone else was there to do it for him, but still crazy to watch this giant star do blue-collar shit). If you ever have the chance to catch DC (or anyone...all of the musicians the other night were great...played Zappa stuff, Volto! stuff, and a bunch of spacey, fusiony originals), don't think twice. $20 to get in. Get there a little early, stay for both sets, and go out back and say hi to Danny. John Ziegler cracked a couple good Tool jokes.

This afternoon, I was smoking a cigarette outside the apartment I rented, and what I initially assumed to be a run-of-the-mill Hollywood burnt-out junkie wandered up to me mumbling gibberish, and studdered his way through bumming a smoke. After I said "sure," he asked me if I was from Spain.

"Nope. Denver."
"Nice. Denver. More sunny days than CA."
"Yep. Need a light?" Straightens his posture, pins his shoulders back, changes the contour of his face, and glares, stone-faced and through my eyes... (think Kaiser Soze transformation at the end of The Usual Suspects).
"Nah. I'm straight, big dawg. Thanks."
Then lays a domino (1) on the edge of the sidewalk, stands up, throws the cigarette in the gutter, and walks off.

Finally, APC murdered at the Hollywood Bowl. Leaps and bounds better than the '11 tour. Was impressed with Jeff Friedl...can't replace Josh Freese. But Friedl played a great show. Maynard sounded the best I've heard him since '04 with APC, and looked to be enjoying performing what I thought was a great set...save for a couple mistakes and missed cues. Maynard dedicated "Thomas" to his "brothers in Tool."
Enjoyed the two new songs. Enjoyed the Beta Machine with Friedl and McJunkins and the stone-cold smoke-show singer. Prayers wasn't for me. The Hollywood Bowl was neat. Getting out of there sucked dick.

Last edited by yac03; 05-07-2017 at 11:22 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Lerxst 1992
05-08-2017, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaduh View Post
i'm going all out this tour. fairfax, hershey, bangor, rochester, toronto, montreal, detroit, calgary, vancouver, the gorge.

yeah. 10 more. why the fuck not.

if you are going to any of the above shows PM me. lets have a beer.

Damn, can't be cheap. Good for you. I'll be at Hershey and Fairfax. Then work calls.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:06 AM   #5363
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
i'm going all out this tour. fairfax, hershey, bangor, rochester, toronto, montreal, detroit, calgary, vancouver, the gorge.

if you are going to any of the above shows PM me. lets have a beer.

Damn, can't be cheap. Good for you. I'll be at Hershey and Fairfax. Then work calls.
Ns1
05-08-2017, 12:58 PM

APC last night at the bowl was fucking amazing.

have not heard MJK so high in the mix in quite some time, guy's voice is still spot on.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:58 PM   #5364
Ns1
Level 7 - Loquacious

have not heard MJK so high in the mix in quite some time, guy's voice is still spot on.
lotus.'s Avatar lotus.
05-08-2017, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer30 View Post
those were the days.....
One time way back when...my friend got stuck in his bathroom, naked! And his mom had to open the door to let him out lol
Old 05-08-2017, 01:41 PM   #5365
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer30 View Post
those were the days.....
One time way back when...my friend got stuck in his bathroom, naked! And his mom had to open the door to let him out lol
Durangatang
05-08-2017, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ns1 View Post

Yeah, same thing in Vegas too. I wonder why it sounds so different for Tool shows. Is it on purpose or by his directive? CALL ALEX JONES AND GET INFOWARS ON IT!
Old 05-08-2017, 02:14 PM   #5366
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ns1 View Post

Yeah, same thing in Vegas too. I wonder why it sounds so different for Tool shows. Is it on purpose or by his directive? CALL ALEX JONES AND GET INFOWARS ON IT!
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
05-08-2017, 08:04 PM

APC were frickin incredible last night. Some slight variations from the Vegas shows in terms of setlist. But I'd still have to call out Magdalena and Gravity as highlights. I was right up front and besides the great sound on the vocals, MJK looks in as a good a shape as I have ever seen him. Gives me some very high hopes for this upcoming mini tour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yac03 View Post
The Hollywood Bowl was neat. Getting out of there sucked dick.
You need to holler at your boy, next time. I'll tell ya how to skate in and outta the HB.
Old 05-08-2017, 08:04 PM   #5367
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20

APC were frickin incredible last night. Some slight variations from the Vegas shows in terms of setlist. But I'd still have to call out Magdalena and Gravity as highlights. I was right up front and besides the great sound on the vocals, MJK looks in as a good a shape as I have ever seen him. Gives me some very high hopes for this upcoming mini tour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yac03 View Post
The Hollywood Bowl was neat. Getting out of there sucked dick.
You need to holler at your boy, next time. I'll tell ya how to skate in and outta the HB.
Ns1
05-08-2017, 08:10 PM

gravity was a perfect 5/7

I was sitting above the soundboard =D

Last edited by Ns1; 05-08-2017 at 08:11 PM..
Old 05-08-2017, 08:10 PM   #5368
Ns1
Level 7 - Loquacious

gravity was a perfect 5/7

I was sitting above the soundboard =D

Last edited by Ns1; 05-08-2017 at 08:11 PM..
dozer30
05-08-2017, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus. View Post
ive had some fantasies about the same thing happening to me......
Old 05-08-2017, 08:59 PM   #5369
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus. View Post
ive had some fantasies about the same thing happening to me......
05-09-2017, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangatang View Post
I wonder why it sounds so different for Tool shows. Is it on purpose or by his directive?
Different sound engineer, for one thing.
Old 05-09-2017, 02:24 AM   #5370
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
I wonder why it sounds so different for Tool shows. Is it on purpose or by his directive?
Durangatang
05-09-2017, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
Ya, I figured they are different crews but why have MJK sound so muddled or low in the Tool mix and then so crisp and clear for APC? Doesn't he hear or know how different he sounds between the two?

I'm not pointing fingers or mad, but it is weird how noticeable the difference is and I wondered if MJK and/or the bands want it that way.

Or, since Tool plays bigger venues, it may be hard to get his vocal mix right in a more cavernous setting?

Iduntknow....
Old 05-09-2017, 08:44 AM   #5371
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
Ya, I figured they are different crews but why have MJK sound so muddled or low in the Tool mix and then so crisp and clear for APC? Doesn't he hear or know how different he sounds between the two?

I'm not pointing fingers or mad, but it is weird how noticeable the difference is and I wondered if MJK and/or the bands want it that way.

Or, since Tool plays bigger venues, it may be hard to get his vocal mix right in a more cavernous setting?

Iduntknow....
elusivEuphoria's Avatar elusivEuphoria
05-09-2017, 12:10 PM

Quote:

What does Kanaduh do to afford traveling to and seeing 10 Tool shows in a single tour?
Old 05-09-2017, 12:10 PM   #5372
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860

Quote:

What does Kanaduh do to afford traveling to and seeing 10 Tool shows in a single tour?
hellboy1975's Avatar hellboy1975
05-09-2017, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elusivEuphoria View Post
I think he works for the mob
Old 05-09-2017, 02:26 PM   #5373
crows before hoes

Quote:
I think he works for the mob
05-09-2017, 09:14 PM

Quote:
I think most bands don't really know what they sound like out in front of the PA, since they aren't ever out there to hear it. They have to trust the person mixing it. Recordings rarely tell the true story of what it sounds like, so they can't really reference that, either.

Quote:
It's possible. Only they, or their sound engineers, could answer that. I could only guess.
The 2 bands could certainly have different philosophies on presentation.

Quote:

Iduntknow....
Big cavernous buildings can present a lot of challenges to a sound engineer, for sure.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:14 PM   #5374
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
I think most bands don't really know what they sound like out in front of the PA, since they aren't ever out there to hear it. They have to trust the person mixing it. Recordings rarely tell the true story of what it sounds like, so they can't really reference that, either.

Quote:
It's possible. Only they, or their sound engineers, could answer that. I could only guess.
The 2 bands could certainly have different philosophies on presentation.

Quote:

Iduntknow....
Big cavernous buildings can present a lot of challenges to a sound engineer, for sure.
05-09-2017, 09:26 PM

I remember back in the day of playing in a band it'd sound like balls through the foldback on stage, only to be told by the crowd it sounded great, and vice versa.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:26 PM   #5375
crows before hoes

I remember back in the day of playing in a band it'd sound like balls through the foldback on stage, only to be told by the crowd it sounded great, and vice versa.
05-09-2017, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Security. Keeping you and me safe in Canada....
Old 05-09-2017, 10:06 PM   #5376
jwb
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Security. Keeping you and me safe in Canada....
Rexum420
05-10-2017, 06:13 AM

Venue probably has something to do with it as well. When i saw Tool in 07 Maynard was drowned out a bit. When i saw them in St. Louis last January Maynards mix was pretty high.
07/05/2007 - Grand Rapids MI | 01/24/2012 - Toledo, OH | 01/22/2016 St. Louis | 10/26/2016 - Denver | 06/08/2017 - Rosemont, IL | 06/09/2017 - St Paul, MN | 05/13/2018 Norther Invasion | 05/20/2018 Rock on the Range | 05/16/2019 Lincoln NE | 05/17/2019 Des Moines IA | 10/31/2019 Milwaukee | 11/02/2019 Indianapolis | 11/09/2019 Detroit |
Old 05-10-2017, 06:13 AM   #5377
Level 7 - Loquacious

Venue probably has something to do with it as well. When i saw Tool in 07 Maynard was drowned out a bit. When i saw them in St. Louis last January Maynards mix was pretty high.
07/05/2007 - Grand Rapids MI | 01/24/2012 - Toledo, OH | 01/22/2016 St. Louis | 10/26/2016 - Denver | 06/08/2017 - Rosemont, IL | 06/09/2017 - St Paul, MN | 05/13/2018 Norther Invasion | 05/20/2018 Rock on the Range | 05/16/2019 Lincoln NE | 05/17/2019 Des Moines IA | 10/31/2019 Milwaukee | 11/02/2019 Indianapolis | 11/09/2019 Detroit |
damnfool's Avatar damnfool
05-14-2017, 08:20 AM

Watched both Tool and APC in the exact same arena and the mix was so much crisper for APC.
08/30/06 Englewood,CO Coors Ampitheater, 05/08/2007 Albuquerque,NM Tingley Coliseum, 11/19/2007 Tulsa,OK Tulsa Convention Center,07/18/09 Denver,CO MileHighMusicFestival, 06/23/10 Oklahoma City,OK Ford Center, 06/28/10 Morrison,CO Red Rocks, 01/20/12 Grand Prairie,TX Verizon Theater, 01/21/12 Grand Prairie, TX Verizon Theater, 01/16/2016 Tulsa, OK BOK Center, 10/26/2016 Denver, CO Pepsi Center, 10/28/2016 Little Rock,AR Verizon Arena, 05/13/2019 St. Louis, MO Enterprise Arena, 05/14/2019 Kansas City, MO Sprint Center, 10/29/2019 BOK Center Tulsa,OK, 01/30/2022 Tulsa, OK BOK Center, 10/03/23 Loveland, CO Budweiser Event Center
Old 05-14-2017, 08:20 AM   #5378
Level 7 - Loquacious

Watched both Tool and APC in the exact same arena and the mix was so much crisper for APC.
08/30/06 Englewood,CO Coors Ampitheater, 05/08/2007 Albuquerque,NM Tingley Coliseum, 11/19/2007 Tulsa,OK Tulsa Convention Center,07/18/09 Denver,CO MileHighMusicFestival, 06/23/10 Oklahoma City,OK Ford Center, 06/28/10 Morrison,CO Red Rocks, 01/20/12 Grand Prairie,TX Verizon Theater, 01/21/12 Grand Prairie, TX Verizon Theater, 01/16/2016 Tulsa, OK BOK Center, 10/26/2016 Denver, CO Pepsi Center, 10/28/2016 Little Rock,AR Verizon Arena, 05/13/2019 St. Louis, MO Enterprise Arena, 05/14/2019 Kansas City, MO Sprint Center, 10/29/2019 BOK Center Tulsa,OK, 01/30/2022 Tulsa, OK BOK Center, 10/03/23 Loveland, CO Budweiser Event Center
EGG-MAN's Avatar EGG-MAN
05-15-2017, 12:25 PM

Clutch and Fantomas playing the San Bernardino show according to Toolband.
Old 05-15-2017, 12:25 PM   #5379
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4

Clutch and Fantomas playing the San Bernardino show according to Toolband.
05-15-2017, 12:53 PM

so basically they created Epicenter/MonsterMash festival by themselves.
Old 05-15-2017, 12:53 PM   #5380
Ns1
Level 7 - Loquacious

so basically they created Epicenter/MonsterMash festival by themselves.
Muskeg's Avatar Muskeg
05-16-2017, 12:08 PM

Whoah, new Tool website is up!
Old 05-16-2017, 12:08 PM   #5381
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Whoah, new Tool website is up!
05-16-2017, 12:31 PM

Hmm.

If memory serves, years ago there was a remark from blair about the website being updated on or near the album release. Even if that holds up, I doubt that means any time soon... maybe they were tired of holding it back and feel like the album is far enough along that this is close enough, even if it were to drop in 2018.

Or it means nothing more than a 15 year overdue re-design.
Old 05-16-2017, 12:31 PM   #5382
Level 10 - Vehement

Hmm.

If memory serves, years ago there was a remark from blair about the website being updated on or near the album release. Even if that holds up, I doubt that means any time soon... maybe they were tired of holding it back and feel like the album is far enough along that this is close enough, even if it were to drop in 2018.

Ns1
05-16-2017, 01:09 PM

Quote:
it's so tool-ish:

the first actionable item you see is a link to buy tix for their san bernadino show
the second actionable item is a link to their fan club
the 3rd actionable item is a link to a shirt
the 4th actionable item is a link to $500 VIP tickets

and then finally, after all that shit, you get news.

My speakers are off, does the new design also play Hooker with a Penis on repeat?

Last edited by Ns1; 05-16-2017 at 01:10 PM..
Old 05-16-2017, 01:09 PM   #5383
Ns1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
it's so tool-ish:

the first actionable item you see is a link to buy tix for their san bernadino show
the second actionable item is a link to their fan club
the 3rd actionable item is a link to a shirt
the 4th actionable item is a link to $500 VIP tickets

and then finally, after all that shit, you get news.

My speakers are off, does the new design also play Hooker with a Penis on repeat?

Last edited by Ns1; 05-16-2017 at 01:10 PM..
J A G's Avatar J A G
05-16-2017, 03:10 PM

Tool fans haven't given them a reason to modify their action items.
Old 05-16-2017, 03:10 PM   #5384

Bincount™: 7676

Tool fans haven't given them a reason to modify their action items.
05-16-2017, 04:04 PM

Correct.
Old 05-16-2017, 04:04 PM   #5385
Level 10 - Vehement

Correct.
05-16-2017, 04:36 PM

Should there be an assumption that band sites aren't there primarily to shift merch?

That said, there are plenty of sloppy web design choices on the site. Don't get me started on the lack of a decent SSL certificate...
Old 05-16-2017, 04:36 PM   #5386
crows before hoes

Should there be an assumption that band sites aren't there primarily to shift merch?

That said, there are plenty of sloppy web design choices on the site. Don't get me started on the lack of a decent SSL certificate...
05-16-2017, 05:23 PM

You can only ask so much of this band.

Besides, if fourtheye is going to have a LTR topic arrangement without a max-height being set, you don't have much room to talk.

BBBUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN
Old 05-16-2017, 05:23 PM   #5387
Level 10 - Vehement

You can only ask so much of this band.

Besides, if fourtheye is going to have a LTR topic arrangement without a max-height being set, you don't have much room to talk.

BBBUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN
05-16-2017, 06:06 PM

A what now?
Old 05-16-2017, 06:06 PM   #5388
crows before hoes

A what now?
05-16-2017, 07:16 PM

Lord of the Rings?
Old 05-16-2017, 07:16 PM   #5389
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323

Lord of the Rings?
05-17-2017, 04:39 AM

LTR, RTL, let's call the whole thing off!
Old 05-17-2017, 04:39 AM   #5390
Level 10 - Vehement

LTR, RTL, let's call the whole thing off!
kanaduh
05-17-2017, 11:08 AM

pretty awesome background animation.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:08 AM   #5391
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 45

05-18-2017, 06:32 AM

I've read a lot of people complaining about it.

Classic.
Old 05-18-2017, 06:32 AM   #5392
Level 10 - Vehement

I've read a lot of people complaining about it.

Classic.
Durangatang
05-18-2017, 09:27 AM

FWIW
Saw Primus at Red Rocks on Tue. and it was balls to the wall fantastic! Check out the setlist on setlist.fm to see all the details but if they are coming near your town, you should try and go see them. Les was funny with the crowd (comments and antics/costumes) and the band is definitely in a sonic groove. Most of the songs had extended jams and Sean Lennon came out and played with the encore (Lennon Claypool Delirium was the opener). Was definitely worth the trip!
Old 05-18-2017, 09:27 AM   #5393
On Probation

FWIW
Saw Primus at Red Rocks on Tue. and it was balls to the wall fantastic! Check out the setlist on setlist.fm to see all the details but if they are coming near your town, you should try and go see them. Les was funny with the crowd (comments and antics/costumes) and the band is definitely in a sonic groove. Most of the songs had extended jams and Sean Lennon came out and played with the encore (Lennon Claypool Delirium was the opener). Was definitely worth the trip!
swimminginmusic's Avatar swimminginmusic
05-19-2017, 12:19 PM

Quote:
FWIW
That whole LCD album (whatever of Phobos) is worth a listen. Very melodic and triply. we have it on regular rotation at work and I love it.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
Old 05-19-2017, 12:19 PM   #5394
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
FWIW
That whole LCD album (whatever of Phobos) is worth a listen. Very melodic and triply. we have it on regular rotation at work and I love it.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
swimminginmusic's Avatar swimminginmusic
05-19-2017, 12:24 PM

Quote:
A re-design could only mean good things, right? Think updating their website has anything to do with the rumors of them negotiating with streaming services?
Old 05-19-2017, 12:24 PM   #5395
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
A re-design could only mean good things, right? Think updating their website has anything to do with the rumors of them negotiating with streaming services?
Rexum420
05-22-2017, 05:03 AM

My innital reaction was that they probably updated the site to ease the launch of digital content? Possibly trying to open a more functional store?
Old 05-22-2017, 05:03 AM   #5396
Level 7 - Loquacious

My innital reaction was that they probably updated the site to ease the launch of digital content? Possibly trying to open a more functional store?
Harvest Day's Avatar Harvest Day
05-23-2017, 04:14 AM

I was at the Soundgarden show on May 17th in Detroit.

Still not processing what happened. It is one thing for my favorite vocalist to have passed on but it is another to be one of the last people to see him alive.

At least I had the pleasure of seeing Soundgarden, Audioslave and Mr Cornell's solo performances over the years.

RIP
Old 05-23-2017, 04:14 AM   #5397
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I was at the Soundgarden show on May 17th in Detroit.

Still not processing what happened. It is one thing for my favorite vocalist to have passed on but it is another to be one of the last people to see him alive.

At least I had the pleasure of seeing Soundgarden, Audioslave and Mr Cornell's solo performances over the years.

RIP
kanaduh
05-23-2017, 07:07 AM

leaving today for Fairfax. Still looking for 1 additional ticket for the show. Also looking for 2 tickets to HERSHEY show if anyone has extras!
Old 05-23-2017, 07:07 AM   #5398
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 45

leaving today for Fairfax. Still looking for 1 additional ticket for the show. Also looking for 2 tickets to HERSHEY show if anyone has extras!
05-23-2017, 08:12 AM

Damn, Tool shows starting tomorrow! I'll be at the Chicago show in a couple weeks. Still looking for an extra ticket or 2 to that one if anyone has extras.
12-Aug-02 Trenton, NJ | 13-Aug-02 NYC | 29-Oct-02 PHL | 17-May-06 PHL | 19-May-06 NYC | 20-May-06 NYC | 28-Sep-06 Camden, NJ | 02-Oct-06 Wilkes-Barre, PA | 05-Oct-06 Hartford, CT | 06-Oct-06 East Rutherford, NJ | 07-Oct-06 Long Island, NY | 09-Jun-07 Atlantic City, NJ | 23-Jun-07 Fort Wayne, IN | 29-Jun-07 Cincinnati, OH | 07-Aug-09 Cincinnati, OH | 16-Jul-10 Las Vegas, NV | 15-Mar-14 Las Vegas, NV | 22-Jan-16 STL | 23-Jan-16 Nashville, TN | 29-Oct-16 NOLA | 08-Jun-17 Rosemont, IL | 20-May-18 Columbus, OH | 08-May-19 Louisville, KY | 13-May-19 STL | 04-Jun-19 Prague | 05-Jun-19 Vienna | 15-Oct-19 DEN | 16-Oct-19 DEN | 31-Oct-19 MKE | 11-Nov-19 Toronto | 12-Nov-19 Toronto | 24-Nov-19 Raleigh, NC | 18-Jan-20 Glendale, AZ | 21-Jan-20 ATX | 29-Jan-20 Nashville, TN
Old 05-23-2017, 08:12 AM   #5399
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38

Damn, Tool shows starting tomorrow! I'll be at the Chicago show in a couple weeks. Still looking for an extra ticket or 2 to that one if anyone has extras.
12-Aug-02 Trenton, NJ | 13-Aug-02 NYC | 29-Oct-02 PHL | 17-May-06 PHL | 19-May-06 NYC | 20-May-06 NYC | 28-Sep-06 Camden, NJ | 02-Oct-06 Wilkes-Barre, PA | 05-Oct-06 Hartford, CT | 06-Oct-06 East Rutherford, NJ | 07-Oct-06 Long Island, NY | 09-Jun-07 Atlantic City, NJ | 23-Jun-07 Fort Wayne, IN | 29-Jun-07 Cincinnati, OH | 07-Aug-09 Cincinnati, OH | 16-Jul-10 Las Vegas, NV | 15-Mar-14 Las Vegas, NV | 22-Jan-16 STL | 23-Jan-16 Nashville, TN | 29-Oct-16 NOLA | 08-Jun-17 Rosemont, IL | 20-May-18 Columbus, OH | 08-May-19 Louisville, KY | 13-May-19 STL | 04-Jun-19 Prague | 05-Jun-19 Vienna | 15-Oct-19 DEN | 16-Oct-19 DEN | 31-Oct-19 MKE | 11-Nov-19 Toronto | 12-Nov-19 Toronto | 24-Nov-19 Raleigh, NC | 18-Jan-20 Glendale, AZ | 21-Jan-20 ATX | 29-Jan-20 Nashville, TN
Rexum420
05-23-2017, 12:46 PM

I will also be in Chicago and St.Paul Myself.
Old 05-23-2017, 12:46 PM   #5400
Level 7 - Loquacious

I will also be in Chicago and St.Paul Myself.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply