opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Undertow » 04. Bottom
User Name
Password
Old 06-09-2007, 08:16 AM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Rollins

I was listening to a classic Howard Stern episode last Friday, and Henry Rollins was a guest. I had never heard an interview with him before. Turns out the guy is very smart and extremely well spoken. I think TOOL should go on that show. I know alot of people would think they are selling out, but Stern is a great interviewer, and I believe the results would be very rewarding, especially since SIRIUS is uncensored radio.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:30 PM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Re: Rollins

Umm......... No dude, sorry but wtf. Tool dosent need to sell out to sterns dumbass. I think the music speaks to us all on its own
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:03 PM   #3
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalEnergi View Post
I was listening to a classic Howard Stern episode last Friday, and Henry Rollins was a guest. I had never heard an interview with him before. Turns out the guy is very smart and extremely well spoken. I think TOOL should go on that show. I know alot of people would think they are selling out, but Stern is a great interviewer, and I believe the results would be very rewarding, especially since SIRIUS is uncensored radio.
Stern may try to employ them as his interns by making a fat guy puke in their mouths or something... Yeah, bad idea...
Old 06-28-2007, 06:40 AM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Tool will never go to Howard Stern's show, because they refused to let him use the "No Quarter" cover for his movie, and since he doesn't want to hear anything about them.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: