opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Undertow » 04. Bottom
User Name
Password
Old 02-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
What I think this song is about.

At the incredible risk of being flamed, I personally believe this song is about negative emotions that put you through hell one day after the next, but through those negative emotions comes an acceptance and determination to strive as a human being. The line "Shit adds up at the bottom" applies to all the shit that goes on in your life, while the line "I have swallowed the poison you feed me, but I survive on the poison you feed me" states how your weakness, failure, and negativity helps you become a better human being - even if it impacts you in a negative way, it pushes you through life, the hard way.

So, am I a good person with an amazing taste in interpretations, or am I a clueless retard who needs to pull his head out of his ass?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:19 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Re: What I think this song is about.

I like this. Wasn't my thought on the song, but I enjoy seeing other perspectives. This is good. :)
Old 10-28-2014, 07:51 AM   #3
Banned.

Re: What I think this song is about.

this is pretty close to my own interpretation. so i dont see you as a clueless retard.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: