opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 06-22-2007, 12:13 AM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Spiritualistic insanity?

Hi I'm ryan, I'm 19 I live in Austin, and I'm having an experience. I don't who or where else to talk to about something like this..

What I do most every night:
I'll go outside, sit on my bench and stare at the trees as I smoke a ciggerette. When I want to, I'll start to focus, feeling a picking in the middle of my brain. Everythign I hear, see, feel, all sort of morphs into some other...reality... like enlightment. It's like I completely am one with everything, am connected to everything. It's like I'm at complete understanding with time itself, like I fuckin jumped in time's swimming pool..

And the wind always answers back.

I feel so much. So, so much. The picking in the middle of my brain from the start has grown to be grasp, somewhat massaging my entire brain..

Then I'll reach some communication, a lovely and beautiful communication, spoken mostly through the wind.. occasionally other ways as well. I don't ask much, I don't demand anything, I don't desire for it to speak my fortune, I don't ask to know who the spirit(s) im talking to. But I always get an answer. I understand that I know just enough.

And the love and absolute respect, for this, is unimaginable.

I feel this motion.

Like I should of asked permission to speak annoymously of this..

Knowing everything is connected, is something I alwasy remembered, but never truly understood til recently.

That picking in the middle of my brain.. I don't know if it scares me.. it reacts all the time to these things.

I used to eat shrooms all the time when I was around 16.. I don't know if that had something to do with a door in my head.. I guess you can call it that.

I don't know how clear I am with this, how well you all understand this, I feel this rhythm of life (listening is always a good start) and i get SUCKED in along with everything else. Does anybody feel this same way? The lyrics of this song seem to relate.

I think I'm crazy.. but I just don't know.

PS. I'm sorry I wrote this in the lateralus song section too.. I'ts where I got started,.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 04:15 AM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 94
Re: Spiritualistic insanity?

Im afraid we have all been through your heartfelt gesture. Time will fill the gaps, realisation will come, but what you will wait for will not suffice. and then even our advice, will seem like piddly pools in a lake. and it will all become like a mush, a mush you will have to crush into what your lookng for. and fooled you will follow the doctrine neeling to the floor, before somthing that soon you will no longer adore.

then alone you will remember were all alone together. no right no worng no answers to seek, and we will all laugh together just before we go to sleep.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:16 AM   #3
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 94

oh and for your info the best part of this site is unlocked after a months membership.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:05 PM   #4

"I'm reachin up and and reachin out."

"And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been."

I'm absolutely enlightened. So many things I can understand, but yet can't explain in this form of communication.

Ignoring, realization comes off and on, time itself will always decide when to merge into this breathing timeline and when to just stare.

I hope you're saying it will awlays be there. Thanks for your response.

And what on this website will be unlocked? another door? haha
Old 06-25-2007, 12:13 AM   #5

I meditate a lot, and very very easily.

When I said "I'll start to focus," I mean deep meditation for a constant time.

Last edited by rollusagiant; 06-25-2007 at 12:18 AM..
Old 06-25-2007, 12:45 AM   #6
Banned.

Location: 41 degrees 23'57"42" N by 75 degrees 42'38.51" W elevation 822
Bincount™: 93

dont forget to balance one foot in each world. dont let it give you a messianic complex either or youll end up rosetta stoned, there is no one, just all of us as 1 and as said above.
then alone you will remember were all alone together. no right no worng no answers to seek, and we will all laugh together just before we go to sleep.

the key for now is to integrate the experience on a practical level, dont focus on long term goals while missing whats right in front of you in practical goals
Old 06-25-2007, 05:06 PM   #7

Bincount™: 4

Okay there talibad. I say just be your fucking self and don't let anyone tell you what to do. Hehehe, just kidding.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:32 PM   #8

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollusagiant View Post
Does anybody feel this same way?

I think I'm crazy.. but I just don't know.
Yes.

Your not crazy. It's amazing how clear things can be if you just listen.

You came to the right place. Most people would not understand where your coming from.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:02 AM   #9

Well I appreciate all of you for listening, its good to feel that.

And you must know I wasn't trying to give any hint of a messianic or ''super hero" impression and I'm sorry if I did. I realize that we are all one, no different, feeling for everyone and meditating to feel the complete unity of everything. Why I take nothing for granted.
-
I work in retail.. fun fact..
Old 06-30-2007, 09:43 PM   #10
Banned.

Location: 41 degrees 23'57"42" N by 75 degrees 42'38.51" W elevation 822
Bincount™: 93

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollusagiant View Post
Well I appreciate all of you for listening, its good to feel that.

And you must know I wasn't trying to give any hint of a messianic or ''super hero" impression and I'm sorry if I did. I realize that we are all one, no different, feeling for everyone and meditating to feel the complete unity of everything. Why I take nothing for granted.
-
I work in retail.. fun fact..
as long as you dont let it go to your head you can rise through the varying vibrations of realities. but keep grounded whilst you fly and the universe speaks in metaphore, it also responds to it, we inhabit a giant pineal gland as the central spark as our different dream characters inhabit our own. we're all just different angles being projected from what i call the celestial sunflower eyes. they shimmer;)
Old 07-01-2007, 04:31 AM   #11
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1142

Behold, the most recent generations from the 80's and up shall be the gods of tomarrow, one day. It's all normal, make sure to enhance this, as crazy as it sounds.
Old 02-19-2019, 09:58 PM   #12
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Yup, I just woke up a second fucking time.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: