opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Live Discussion
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
Old 04-21-2006, 03:40 PM   #241
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
The Collective

As we count down to the Zero hour, I want to extend a thank you to everyone that's been nurturing this thread w/ me. It's nice to see everyone working together and not bickering over line placement or how they stole the album and think it "sux".

Real fans, real friends, really good fuckin music. I wish everyone the best on tickets tomorrow and know we all deserve to go..... in body or spirit I'll see you there. -Hector
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 03:50 PM   #242
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Re: 2006/05/08 - Dallas, TX - McFarlin Auditorium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Portman
If I have several firefox tabs open, and I reserve some tickets in one, will it screw it up if I try and reserve them in a different window? I was thinking about switching between firefox and IE. Not sure if it matters. Fuck, I am getting really worried. I NEED at least 3 tickets, this may be tough! I will buy as many as possible though. I decided if I get extra, I'm SURE someone on here will buy them.
Absolutely yes. It will release your tickets if you try to reserve something else in another window. You may be able to use two browsers. If you get locked out on IE with refreshes and go to Firefox, you are not locked out so I am guessing the two browsers cannot share information. Its risky though and none of us can test this right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vassup
As we count down to the Zero hour, I want to extend a thank you to everyone that's been nurturing this thread w/ me. It's nice to see everyone working together and not bickering over line placement or how they stole the album and think it "sux".

Real fans, real friends, really good fuckin music. I wish everyone the best on tickets tomorrow and know we all deserve to go..... in body or spirit I'll see you there. -Hector
Hell yes. Everyone really has been fantastic and even though its not going to turn out like we hoped, ite been great to see Tool fans pull together like this. We will make due with what we have and hope for the best. Good luck tomorrow.

Last edited by Futureal; 04-21-2006 at 10:24 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 05:01 PM   #243
Level 3 - Talker

No one should get their hopes up. Take a look at the Toronto show thread and see how many disappointed Tool fans there are. You and I are likely to be one of them. I'm mentally preparing myself, and if I get any tickets, I'll just consider myself one of the lucky few.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 05:07 PM   #244
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam959
No one should get their hopes up. Take a look at the Toronto show thread and see how many disappointed Tool fans there are. You and I are likely to be one of them. I'm mentally preparing myself, and if I get any tickets, I'll just consider myself one of the lucky few.
Toronto had a presale where they sold at least half of the tickets.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 05:16 PM   #245
Level 3 - Talker

That's true. But I remain pessimistic.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 05:20 PM   #246
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam959
That's true. But I remain pessimistic.
Stay positive man. There are NO tickets available to anyone until tomorrow morning. We have as good of a chance as any one. I think all of our research has really helped. We can do this
Old 04-21-2006, 05:21 PM   #247

Re: The Collective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vassup

Fuckin' A man
Old 04-21-2006, 05:23 PM   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svedish_Chef
I'm hoping to buy, but I work when they go on sale, so if at 11am its sold out, I'm here begging for a couple of tix.
Hey dude, I hate to be an asshole, but the only way we can get you tickets is if everyone else is satisfied as far as what they need. The point of this website is to work together to get as many as possible. If we have any left over after we distribute the extras, you can most definitely have them. But users on the list get preference since they are both buying and needing. Good luck dude, I really hope we have an extra for you, I want everyone in this thread to see the most amazing concert they'll ever see in their lives.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:25 PM   #249

So I'm at work right now and risking getting fired, but who gives a fuck? I hope to God we get these tickets guys. I feel like I used to Christmas Eve when I was little. I won't be able to sleep. Good luck to everyone, I'll be on later.

futureal: I'm gonna be on AIM later tonight, probably around 10 or so. I'll look for you, lets chat if we can.

Peace out guys,

-C.J.
Old 04-21-2006, 06:04 PM   #250

Hello all,

I'd like to wish everyone good luck for tomorrow. This is my first post, though I've been following the board for a while now, and it seems like everyone here really deserves to go to what will undoubtedly be an amazing show. I guess you could say I'm pretty familiar with McFarlin Auditorium, so I'd like to just confirm some things mentioned earlier. I'm almost 99 percent sure there will be no pit, as the seats are all pretty firmly in place. Also, the venue is VERY exposed, in that there really is no "secret" entrance or exit for performers, so some people might want to have their eyes open for any of the guys before/after the show. The auditorium is just that...an auditorium. There is no concessions area, no real lobby, no tunnels...the only things besdies the actual theatre are a few offices. Point is, the guys won't be able to get in and out without walking right in the front, back or side doors, all of which are exposed to the surrounding area.

On a lighter note, I'd like it if everyone makes a few "predictions" for the setlist. I'm not sure if there is a thread for this, but I'm curious as to what songs people think they will play. Thanks.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 06:32 PM   #251
Level 7 - Loquacious

Futureal - The Toronto Forum group faired allright but the scalping element is there (fact-O-life), I figured the max 2 limit would really cut down on their chances but they must have connections (Could be trouble outside venue on day of?)

We have 7 or 8 Forum goers w/o tix, but there are always singles-what-not, Etc. coming back up. Someone scored some tix today at 4:00pm (not bad seats)

You just don't know how it's going to shake out
apparently, The band scrapped our Orchestra Pit (first 3 rows) & relocated seats

Do your best guys - Teamwork - Good luck

"There's ppl who defend your borders, There's ppl who work on your plumbing, but the ppl who make your life worth living are the ppl who celebrate the freedom 2 b able 2 express yourself and have enjoyment of song and dance" - MJK
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 06:36 PM   #252
Level 2 - Poster

just found out my dad wants to go too (haha yeah) so if someone could update my info...

iamdisgustipated= buying online
buying 4
needs 4
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 06:51 PM   #253
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Sith Park
Futureal - The Toronto Forum group faired allright but the scalping element is there (fact-O-life), I figured the max 2 limit would really cut down on their chances but they must have connections (Could be trouble outside venue on day of?)

We have 7 or 8 Forum goers w/o tix, but there are always singles-what-not, Etc. coming back up. Someone scored some tix today at 4:00pm (not bad seats)

You just don't know how it's going to shake out
apparently, The band scrapped our Orchestra Pit (first 3 rows) & relocated seats

Do your best guys - Teamwork - Good luck
Wow...That is very interesting that someone got tickets at 4. I guess people will need to be trying all day long. Ive been trying to follow that thread but its 19 pages long...I wouldnt have even known about this, so thank you very much for the tip. Thats unfortunate about the first few rows too. Some people are going to be really pissed off come concert night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goosenesque
Hello all,

I'd like to wish everyone good luck for tomorrow. This is my first post, though I've been following the board for a while now, and it seems like everyone here really deserves to go to what will undoubtedly be an amazing show. I guess you could say I'm pretty familiar with McFarlin Auditorium, so I'd like to just confirm some things mentioned earlier. I'm almost 99 percent sure there will be no pit, as the seats are all pretty firmly in place. Also, the venue is VERY exposed, in that there really is no "secret" entrance or exit for performers, so some people might want to have their eyes open for any of the guys before/after the show. The auditorium is just that...an auditorium. There is no concessions area, no real lobby, no tunnels...the only things besdies the actual theatre are a few offices. Point is, the guys won't be able to get in and out without walking right in the front, back or side doors, all of which are exposed to the surrounding area.

On a lighter note, I'd like it if everyone makes a few "predictions" for the setlist. I'm not sure if there is a thread for this, but I'm curious as to what songs people think they will play. Thanks.
Thats very cool about the venue. A tool sighting before the show would be quite awesome. I think if its all seated, I might go wander around outside a bit before the show starts then...no use getting there early for the front rail if there is no front rail haha. Thanks for the info.

Last edited by Futureal; 04-21-2006 at 06:58 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 06:53 PM   #254
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 34

Good night, and Good Luck to all of you! I'm going out, I'll be back up around 8:30 am tomorrow. Everyone keep your fingers crossed and get the fuck ready!
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 07:12 PM   #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdisgustipated
just found out my dad wants to go too (haha yeah) so if someone could update my info...

iamdisgustipated= buying online
buying 4
needs 4
I got you taken care of. My dad wanted to go too, but he's got a client meeting or something. You can't deny the power of Tool.
Old 04-21-2006, 07:16 PM   #256

a

Last edited by lzep86; 04-21-2006 at 07:40 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 07:33 PM   #257
Level 1 - Lurker

Hi all

I’ve been following this post since the beginning and finally can post. Great job, you guys are awesome! I’ll be coming from HOUSTON and can take up to 2 people at this point. Two friends of mine are buying 2. We only need 3. I really want to help out any way I can. We all deserve to go. The concert will be priceless. So much so that I am planning to drive up there and back just in time to take 2 back to back finals Tuesday morning. I wish you all the best of luck.

GaidenKain = Buying online
Needs: 3
Buying: 6 (Multiple Buyers)
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 07:39 PM   #258

a

Last edited by lzep86; 04-21-2006 at 09:19 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 07:48 PM   #259

Ok guys, first, we need to hope that this works out. If it does, then I might be able to take 1 or 2 people from Austin to Dallas. It all depends on whether some friends can get tickets, but I'll keep you posted.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:10 PM   #260
Level 1 - Lurker

I'm hoping to go to an actual ticketmaster and buy the tickets. Is this a bad idea?
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 08:17 PM   #261
Level 3 - Talker

I was also thinking of buying in person, but as someone said, that really won't work cause most of the stores open AT 10am so you'll be trying to get tickets around 10:05, which is... not recommendable. And, there's no amount they have reserved for retail sales or anything; I think this online assault with the badass strategies is the best chance, and pretty much the way everyone will get them.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 08:38 PM   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down71
I'm hoping to go to an actual ticketmaster and buy the tickets. Is this a bad idea?
It's not reccomended unless you are able to be first or second in line. Ticketmaster venues run off of computer, no reserved tickets, so their chances are as good as ours. In short, stay home unless you can be first in line. Check out our tip sheet a few posts up. Futureal will be posting it regularly tomorrow.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:46 PM   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzep86
Ok guys, first, we need to hope that this works out. If it does, then I might be able to take 1 or 2 people from Austin to Dallas. It all depends on whether some friends can get tickets, but I'll keep you posted.

After we get the extras (hopefully) distributed, everyone should post a simple something like

lzep86: Austin
Has room for: 2

Then you can PM someone if you want to get a ride with them. We need to keep the rides strictly PM so we don't have the thread flooded with a million separate converstations.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:47 PM   #264
Level 1 - Lurker

sipofsoma = Buying online
Needs: 2
Buying: 2+ (Multiple Buyers)

coming from New Orleans if anyone needs a ride

Last edited by sipofsoma; 04-21-2006 at 08:51 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 09:17 PM   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipofsoma
sipofsoma = Buying online

coming from New Orleans if anyone needs a ride

Right on. Thanks for your New Orleans post too. What we'll do is save the ride offers until after the sale, that way everyone can see who's where instead of having to scroll up a million posts to remember where someone was from.
Old 04-21-2006, 09:18 PM   #266

a

Last edited by lzep86; 04-21-2006 at 09:55 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 09:25 PM   #267
Level 4 - Thinker

I'm buying 4 actually, not 2.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 09:55 PM   #268

a

Last edited by lzep86; 04-21-2006 at 10:28 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 10:16 PM   #269
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

need 3 buying 4
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 10:17 PM   #270
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

blah

Last edited by Futureal; 04-21-2006 at 10:29 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 10:28 PM   #271

THIS IS THE FINAL LIST!

----------------------------------
Ok, here's what we know so far:

- The concert is Monday, May 8 at the McFarlin Auditorium on the SMU campus.
- The venue is entirely seated, with floor and two balconies.
- Link to the Ticketmaster website: http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/98321
- Link to a seating chart: http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/98321/1497
- There are 2,200 available
- Tickets go on sale Saturday, April 22 at 10:00am Central Standard Time
- Tickets are $55.25 plus Ticketmaster fees
- The max number per buyer allowed is 2 tickets
- Estimated sellout time is SECONDS

1. xPTCx= Buying Online
Buying: 2 (Has multiple buyers)

2. bluenote= Buying Online
Buying: 2

3. RodeoJones= Buying Online
Needs: 1

4. Natalie Portman= Buying Online

5. Vassup= Buying Online

6. Futureal= Buying Online

7. Khadgar346= Buying Online

8. chongi= Buying Online

9. the great collapse= Buying Online

10. Blue10= Buying Online

11. Heller= Buying Online
Buying: 2+ (Multiple buyers)

12. Kfrinkle= Buying Online

13. Red Villiam= Buying Online

14. Kato= Buying Online

15. Hatless= Buying Online
Needs: 1-2 (Depending on friend)

16. alicetooljam= Buying Online
Needs: 2-3

17. aziraphale= Buying Online

18. plexus= Buying Online
Needs: 4

19. mindseye= Buying Online

20. CaliCrackDealer = Buying Online

21. AgentDMT = Buying Online

22. Secular glitch= Buying Online

23. chewygarner= Buying Online

24. Tmackc= Buying Online
Needs: 2-4

25. tabula.rassa= Buying Online

26. lzep86= Buying Online and at Venue (Multiple online buyers)

27. TuralyonW3= Buying Online
Needs: 2-4

28. zier= Buying Online

29. Slacker= Buying at TM
Buying: 2 (not sure if I can make it so these could be up for grabs)

30. Soberman= Buying Online
Needs 1
Buying: 2 (give away other one free)

31. iamdisgustipated= Buying Online
Buying: 4

32. pneuma i = Buying online

33. awb= Buying online

34. tony.stacks= Buying Online

35. ATObassist= Buying Online

36. GaidenKain = Buying online
Buying: 6 (Multiple Buyers)

37. sipofsoma = Buying online

38. tooltones4=Buying Online
Buying: 4 (Multiple Buyers)

The numbers in front of your name are for the lottery. They are not in any special order, just simply in the order of who posted first. Your number does not reflect seniority or any advantage, its simply assigned. If you don’t know how the lottery will work, then go to Post #94 and #102 to see how we’ll be distributing. Once again, if you have any questions, private message Futureal or I

All tickets will be sold for face value!!! If you attempt to make money off this, I hope whatever god you believe in gives you diarrhea.

Totals:

Buyers: 38
Need: 81
Buying: 84

IF YOU ARE BUYING ONLINE, BE SURE TO READ FUTUREAL'S TIP SHEET A FEW POSTS UP. IT'LL SAVE YOUR ASS, TRUST ME.

Remember, there are people with multiple buyers, and I only added up the number you see here, so there could be more, possibly many more, tickets bought.

Last edited by lzep86; 04-21-2006 at 10:53 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 10:29 PM   #272
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Things to remember for tomorrow. If you are buying online, PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST.

1. Log on to Ticketmaster at about 9:50. Be registered tonight. STORE YOUR CREDIT CARD TONIGH with ticketmaster that way you can do quick checkout. Get several IE windows open and to the page for the concert.

2. Go to www.time.gov and get an official clock. If anyone knows anything about Ticketmasters clock, let us know. This is the best we can do right now.

3. I would refresh about 9:55 just to make sure. And once every minute until 9:58 or so. From that point, you can refresh each IE window, one after another and you wont get locked out as long as you time it right. Dont refresh any one window more than once every 6 seconds. If you have 6 windows, you can refresh a different one once a second. If you have 3 windows, once every 2 seconds. If this is a bad explanation, someone fix it.

---Use firefox if you have it, tabs are easier anyway.

---If you use IE, you MUST LOGIN IN EACH WINDOW. You cannot login in one window and then expect all the other windows to have you logged in.

---In Firefox, if you open several tabs and login with one of them, you will be logged in for all of them

4. When it goes on sale, select your number of tickets and hit next. Do not fiddle around with the seating options and the price options. Leave everyone set to the default "best available."

5. At this point, you will have to type in a word. It is not case sensitive. You must enter this word correctly BEFORE it searches for tickets. Be careful.

This is going go be a test of who can jam their request in to ticketmasters servers first. The website telling you if you got it or not is most likely going to very slow to load. Wait for it and be patient. It will only mess you up if you go to a different window to try it again (unless you get "page not found" which would totally suck).

WHEN THEY GO ON SALE, STOP OPERATING MULTIPLE WINDOWS OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SEATS

In conclusion:

Register tonight, type in your credit card info tonight
Log on 10 minutes early tomorrow
use www.time.gov
WATCH YOUR REFRESHES
Do not use multiple windows when tickets go on sale
BE PATIENT
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-21-2006, 10:32 PM   #273
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Ok everyone, we are down to the final hours. All the details are now worked out and everything is ready to go. As everyone knows, there was an unfortunate turn of events when we learned that instead of 4 tickets, we would have to settle for 2. This changed the entire organization of this group and everything we were going to attempt to accomplish.

Im sure youve all seen tickets for this show on the broker websites and on ebay. The prices are staggering, and a few of you are probably having second thoughts about whether or not you want to give it away face value. The point of this group was to try and get tickets into the hands of every tool fan, regardless of how much money they had to throw around. Hopefully we can still carry this out on some level.

I know most of you came here with good intentions and I know most of you intend to uphold those intentions through to the end, but make no mistake, all of us are vulnerable to the temptations of greed. Most of us are not looking to make a quick buck with a couple scalped tickets. If you are, go elsewhere. StubHub allows you to post your own tickets for any price. StubHub is where people go to get robbed, not TDN. I could never have imagined the price levels that some of these tickets have risen to. I know not all of us are in the best circumstances, and an extra few hundred bucks would look really good to a lot of people, but ask yourself why you came here. Ask yourself why you decided to post in this thread to begin with. You came here to join a group that could possibly get you a ticket if you were to fail. If you are fortunate enough to get those tickets, you MUST return the favor...or else you only came here to cheat the system to begin with and one more robbery victim will be sitting next to you come May 8th. I would like to think that those of us here are above that sort of thing.

Tomorrow, when you post whether or not you were successful at getting an extra, you will undoubtedly get a PM from a desperate fan offering you well above face for your extra ticket. You can choose to ignore this offer, or you can take it...it might seem kind of pathetic that I am sitting here writing this, but trust and honesty are two virtues all too often cast aside in todays society and coincidentally, they are the TWO MOST IMPORTANT THINGS for a venture such as this. Please dont stab this group in the back by selling your tickets to someone who makes you a large offer...we all came here in agreement that we were not going to do it so be strong and see it through.

Well...I tried.

Tomorrow, everyone please post how many tickets you got, how many you still need and any extras if available. Then we are going to run the lottery as it was described earlier. 3 people not in the lottery will generate the random numbers.

Anyway, if you are buying online please scroll up to view the tip sheet. It will help you out immensely. Above that is the final list of who is in this group.

Please, ignore any PMs and offers someone might make.

Dont post to this thread between now and when the show sells out.
There is nothing that needs to be said between now and then and it is imperative that everyone gets a chance to view the tip sheet. Weve got a great group here and even though it looks like only a few extra tickets will be available, a few people who otherwise would not have been able to go will be able to see this incredible concert. Good luck!

Any questions about anything, send a PM.

NO ONE POST TO THIS THREAD UNTIL *AFTER* THE SHOW SELLS OUT!
*unless it is an emergency about the availability of tickets.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-22-2006, 05:55 AM   #274
awb
Level 4 - Thinker

Sorry to add to the thread, but I missed the specifics of this post the first time around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futureal
These three sequences will be compared, and the middle of the three values will be used to determine who gets the first extra ticket above the level where we cannot distribute evenly. For example, we will put the 3 sequences together and if the first row is:

4 6 2

Then person 4 on the list would get the first extra ticket since it is the middle number. In the case of a tie, the lower number gets it.

Convoluted? Maybe. Unneccessary? Maybe...
This is actually extremely unfair to the numbers at the top or bottom of the list. By picking the middle number, it will be almost impossible for person #1 to get selected. Likewise with person #38.

The only fair and random way to do it is to have one person selecting numbers, and use those numbers. By establishing some rule like "the middle number out of three numbers," you've taken away some of the randomness of the selections, while penalizing certain numbers in the group. In this scenario, #38 will only be selected if three 38s are drawn by the random number generator. That's not the least bit fair.

It sounds like a good idea, but we really need to have 1 random number generator and use those numbers.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-22-2006, 06:07 AM   #275

Quote:
Originally Posted by awb
Sorry to add to the thread, but I missed the specifics of this post the first time around.

This is actually extremely unfair to the numbers at the top or bottom of the list. By picking the middle number, it will be almost impossible for person #1 to get selected. Likewise with person #38.

The only fair and random way to do it is to have one person selecting numbers, and use those numbers. By establishing some rule like "the middle number out of three numbers," you've taken away some of the randomness of the selections, while penalizing certain numbers in the group. In this scenario, #38 will only be selected if three 38s are drawn by the random number generator. That's not the least bit fair.

It sounds like a good idea, but we really need to have 1 random number generator and use those numbers.
You're right. I'll talk to futureal, but I think we'll do just a single number. The three were meant to keep people from whining about cheating, but there's no way we can fairly do that. Until further notice, we'll do the lottery with just a single number.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:18 AM   #276
Banned.

Bincount™: 1208

well, apparently the boston and toronto (i think) show sold out in 5 seconds... here's to hoping we get tickets.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-22-2006, 06:41 AM   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by the great collapse
well, apparently the boston and toronto (i think) show sold out in 5 seconds... here's to hoping we get tickets.
Doesn't surprise me. But remember: Toronto (not sure about Boston) had a pre-sale of half of their tickets. Which means ours will sell out in 10. haha

GOOD LUCK!!

Ok guys, let's try to keep it to no posts until we get word on whether we've got tickets or not.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:53 AM   #278
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 34

Sorry, quick question:
which page do I need to refresh? The venue page (http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/98321)?
or the event page that comes up after you click on tool?
or do I just go to the venue page and wait until 10 before I click tool?
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-22-2006, 06:55 AM   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Portman
Sorry, quick question:
which page do I need to refresh? The venue page (http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/98321)?
or the event page that comes up after you click on tool?
or do I just go to the venue page and wait until 10 before I click tool?
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C003C8A83995F65?artistid=720703&majorcatid=10001& minorcatid=60
Old 04-22-2006, 07:02 AM   #280
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

didnt get em needing 1-2 extra tickets
OFFLINE |  

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: