opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Fear Inoculum » Artwork
User Name
Password
Old 09-10-2019, 09:10 AM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Diem Turner

You know, that dude with all the arms and the four sets of eyes. I've heard a bit of back story on why he has those eyes, why his head is shaped like is, and where he got his name (because he's turning, duh). I've been thinking about how he relates to the song material though. The connection doesn't seem quite as transparent as the Lateralus artwork.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:16 PM   #2
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Diem Turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by UlyssEEEeeeEEEeees View Post
You know, that dude with all the arms and the four sets of eyes. I've heard a bit of back story on why he has those eyes, why his head is shaped like is, and where he got his name (because he's turning, duh). I've been thinking about how he relates to the song material though. The connection doesn't seem quite as transparent as the Lateralus artwork.
Duality, the album is split in the middle by Descending or Ascending going back. It seems to be about bringing the two halves together to form as one.
Old 09-12-2019, 03:36 PM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
Duality, the album is split in the middle by Descending or Ascending going back. It seems to be about bringing the two halves together to form as one.
I saw a similar idea suggested in "The MEANING of Fear Inoculum & The Great Turn" thread. I kind of doubt it's as cookies and cream as that.
Old 04-18-2021, 04:22 PM   #4
Level 3 - Talker

Hello
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 01:49 AM   #5
Level 3 - Talker

With the help of write my assignment i am able to know about many things that I never knew about. I highly recommend you guys to follow them. Trust me they will not give you single moment of dissapointment.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:18 AM   #6
Level 3 - Talker

There was a sighting of that dude in town and you can get more info on apnews. I am sure that the people must be excited as they have been talking about him for such a long time.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: