Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Merkabalove's Avatar Merkabalove
07-06-2012, 02:29 AM

It seems here we have an issue. And the issue is we really dont have an issue... it all makes since if you gave it a listen. The things mystiqued between lost and treasure, for lorn thee as this gift may bring us a song. Tool has inspired my life in ways couldnt describe, but I give it a shot from time to time.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:29 AM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 3
Things

It seems here we have an issue. And the issue is we really dont have an issue... it all makes since if you gave it a listen. The things mystiqued between lost and treasure, for lorn thee as this gift may bring us a song. Tool has inspired my life in ways couldnt describe, but I give it a shot from time to time.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Merkabalove's Avatar Merkabalove
07-06-2012, 12:39 PM

To understand all there is, and transmute these subtle frequencies into experience. Let the waters be our guide, with the river by our sides. Bringing light into our eyes, and darkness around the sky. Embrace thy union and dicover our depth. Pure being.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:39 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 3
Re: Things

To understand all there is, and transmute these subtle frequencies into experience. Let the waters be our guide, with the river by our sides. Bringing light into our eyes, and darkness around the sky. Embrace thy union and dicover our depth. Pure being.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply