Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
frater H's Avatar frater H
06-18-2012, 03:31 AM

i jut remembered something i forgot about a few years back just after the lateralus album was released i was at one of my friends house and we were listening to music and playing games .

when i skip the the tray of the cd player to the next cd (lateralus) struggled to play the cd because i pressed the wrong button.
anyway so i thought i pressed skip forwrd , so i pressed skip backwrds and i accidentily held the button in too long so the cd began rewinding back before track 1 i diidn`t know about this because the cdplayer wasnt at eye level.

i was confused , there was no sound coming from the stereo , my friend thenasked me if i knew what happens if you rewind the cd at track one.

i didnt so we listend

i cant remember exctly what was on it but it was music of teh band
i didnt take it seriously because i thought it was just another hidden track on a cd

so sorry about that one, and i never listened to it again
and im not aqainted with him anymore.

hopefully this information will help

i read in the newsletter that when blair was helping them when they were working on aenima that they started working on a plan for the ultimate hidden track.

so if this has something to do withproblem 8 i`m not sure but seems viable.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:31 AM   #1
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 0
Reiman Hypothesis maybe it does exist

i jut remembered something i forgot about a few years back just after the lateralus album was released i was at one of my friends house and we were listening to music and playing games .

when i skip the the tray of the cd player to the next cd (lateralus) struggled to play the cd because i pressed the wrong button.
anyway so i thought i pressed skip forwrd , so i pressed skip backwrds and i accidentily held the button in too long so the cd began rewinding back before track 1 i diidn`t know about this because the cdplayer wasnt at eye level.

i was confused , there was no sound coming from the stereo , my friend thenasked me if i knew what happens if you rewind the cd at track one.

i didnt so we listend

i cant remember exctly what was on it but it was music of teh band
i didnt take it seriously because i thought it was just another hidden track on a cd

so sorry about that one, and i never listened to it again
and im not aqainted with him anymore.

hopefully this information will help

i read in the newsletter that when blair was helping them when they were working on aenima that they started working on a plan for the ultimate hidden track.

so if this has something to do withproblem 8 i`m not sure but seems viable.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply