Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
One Dark Flame's Avatar One Dark Flame
03-10-2009, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
Way to take credit for something you would of never figured out on your own, at least I figured out PART of the puzzle, what did you do? Copy and paste something shiny? Get back to plucking the sand out of your dried up cunt.
Learn to read you useless fuck-up. I never took credit for a single thing, I posted someone else's theory in a thread.
You though, you actually seem to be under the impression that that pea-sized brain of yours came up with this "theory" by yourself. Seems to me that you have failed live (probably knowingly on your end) and actually want to try and come off like you know the difference between up & down.

Get a job you useless hick and once again try to read. Remember numbers & letters = two seperate things.
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
Old 03-10-2009, 06:13 PM   #41
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Bincount™: 362
Re: Newsletter Secret.

Quote:
Way to take credit for something you would of never figured out on your own, at least I figured out PART of the puzzle, what did you do? Copy and paste something shiny? Get back to plucking the sand out of your dried up cunt.
Learn to read you useless fuck-up. I never took credit for a single thing, I posted someone else's theory in a thread.
You though, you actually seem to be under the impression that that pea-sized brain of yours came up with this "theory" by yourself. Seems to me that you have failed live (probably knowingly on your end) and actually want to try and come off like you know the difference between up & down.

Get a job you useless hick and once again try to read. Remember numbers & letters = two seperate things.
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
03-10-2009, 06:20 PM

Quote:
My lack of understanding of trogoldyte sets me apart from the useless fucking scum on here like you, who wants to insert his ego into copying and pasting something from point A to point B. Is that why 3rd grade was the hardest 10 years of your life, or was it because you spent 9 months dodging the coat hanger in your cunting mothers womb? Either way, you don't have the audacity to put 2 and 2 together, or at least spell quintilis backwards. Way to fucking go phucktard.
Let's see, you live in Memphis, TN, list your occupation as a lol "musician" (hilarious might I add, nearly shit myself that was so funny) and can't understand a word that anyone with even the smallest of educations would understand.

Yeah, why should I bother here? You're life is clearly headed down the drain and you appear content watching that happen. I suppose if I was you I'd just want it all to end as well, but seriously at times I would at least try and make something out of myself before conceding and trying to pretend that someone else’s knowledge was my own.
-DXH
Old 03-10-2009, 06:20 PM   #42
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:
My lack of understanding of trogoldyte sets me apart from the useless fucking scum on here like you, who wants to insert his ego into copying and pasting something from point A to point B. Is that why 3rd grade was the hardest 10 years of your life, or was it because you spent 9 months dodging the coat hanger in your cunting mothers womb? Either way, you don't have the audacity to put 2 and 2 together, or at least spell quintilis backwards. Way to fucking go phucktard.
Let's see, you live in Memphis, TN, list your occupation as a lol "musician" (hilarious might I add, nearly shit myself that was so funny) and can't understand a word that anyone with even the smallest of educations would understand.

Yeah, why should I bother here? You're life is clearly headed down the drain and you appear content watching that happen. I suppose if I was you I'd just want it all to end as well, but seriously at times I would at least try and make something out of myself before conceding and trying to pretend that someone else’s knowledge was my own.
-DXH
Kody27
03-10-2009, 08:08 PM

Hahaha I must of struck a nerve with you two.

Anyways, as you can clearly see I wouldn't of created a thread called newsletter secret if I had thought it had been figured out already. Yes i know you had posted 5 hours before I did.I take credit for the part I figured out on my own,I only figured out the July part until I read the whole thing on fourtheye. Who cares? You were the first to get angry that we weren't all rallied up at your post, jealous of the credit being taken away for something you happen to see first. Get over it-
Old 03-10-2009, 08:08 PM   #43
On Probation

Bincount™: 7

Hahaha I must of struck a nerve with you two.

Anyways, as you can clearly see I wouldn't of created a thread called newsletter secret if I had thought it had been figured out already. Yes i know you had posted 5 hours before I did.I take credit for the part I figured out on my own,I only figured out the July part until I read the whole thing on fourtheye. Who cares? You were the first to get angry that we weren't all rallied up at your post, jealous of the credit being taken away for something you happen to see first. Get over it-
Kody27
03-10-2009, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool Aenema11 View Post

"UH you couldn't understand something that someone that had the smallest amount of education couldn't even understand because you're so dumb........"

Because that was the most intelligent insult I've ever received........You guys really need to put down the shovels when you post, just digging deeper in your own shit. Let's see, you're "occupation" says man-whore, and I should take you so seriously because? you're 19 still living at home probably althought it says here your location is "in other worlds" ooh that was interesting, almost as fun as your massively creative screen name, how long did you ponder at a list of tool songs before you decided on that one?
Old 03-10-2009, 08:13 PM   #44
On Probation

Quote:

"UH you couldn't understand something that someone that had the smallest amount of education couldn't even understand because you're so dumb........"

Because that was the most intelligent insult I've ever received........You guys really need to put down the shovels when you post, just digging deeper in your own shit. Let's see, you're "occupation" says man-whore, and I should take you so seriously because? you're 19 still living at home probably althought it says here your location is "in other worlds" ooh that was interesting, almost as fun as your massively creative screen name, how long did you ponder at a list of tool songs before you decided on that one?
Kody27
03-10-2009, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
The guy's even posting my responses for me in his own posts... it's beautiful.
what the fuck are you talking about, you didn't figure out shit, you were the one bashing the entire idea from the beginning, let's go back

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Nothing is in July dumbfuck. Apparently the last three years have taught you nothing.

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP.

Why don't you swoop out another distraction from you're utter stupidity.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:15 PM   #45
On Probation

Quote:
The guy's even posting my responses for me in his own posts... it's beautiful.
what the fuck are you talking about, you didn't figure out shit, you were the one bashing the entire idea from the beginning, let's go back

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Nothing is in July dumbfuck. Apparently the last three years have taught you nothing.

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP.

Why don't you swoop out another distraction from you're utter stupidity.
Kody27
03-10-2009, 08:22 PM

That's true, you are obviously far superior at grammar. Clearly more intelligent because this dictates exactly that. I should hang my head in shame. However, you are utter stupidity in it's purest form, so intentionally or unintentionally I was right. Go phuk yerself retard.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:22 PM   #46
On Probation

That's true, you are obviously far superior at grammar. Clearly more intelligent because this dictates exactly that. I should hang my head in shame. However, you are utter stupidity in it's purest form, so intentionally or unintentionally I was right. Go phuk yerself retard.
Kody27
03-10-2009, 08:33 PM

Obviously there are important things that matter in the newsletters, not just fancy secrets. But also fancy secrets, I'd like to see anyone disagree with me on this one, and not just do be a douche, but seriously, every newsletter has a message of some kind in it, there not just delusional rants by a guy that Tool lets represent them online and such, get a grip moron. Just because you deny an entire world of information and knowledge, i.e. the occult in general, label every thing as "pseudo-spiritual" wizardry mystical moronic bullshit, doesn't mean that people who find messages in tool letters are over analyzing. That's because you're too stupid to see any truth to any of it. You're a total left brain highly linear thinking quick witted attention whore, who can't see more than one thing at a time.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:33 PM   #47
On Probation

Obviously there are important things that matter in the newsletters, not just fancy secrets. But also fancy secrets, I'd like to see anyone disagree with me on this one, and not just do be a douche, but seriously, every newsletter has a message of some kind in it, there not just delusional rants by a guy that Tool lets represent them online and such, get a grip moron. Just because you deny an entire world of information and knowledge, i.e. the occult in general, label every thing as "pseudo-spiritual" wizardry mystical moronic bullshit, doesn't mean that people who find messages in tool letters are over analyzing. That's because you're too stupid to see any truth to any of it. You're a total left brain highly linear thinking quick witted attention whore, who can't see more than one thing at a time.
Kody27
03-10-2009, 08:39 PM

Quote:
*yawn* it's just not a challenge to take you down a peg anymore.

Also, you're vs. your isn't grammar, it's basic english.
and it should be noted that you're vs. your is in fact, contractions which falls under the pure category of grammar. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraction_(grammar)
It's just not a challenge to take you down a peg, wait a minute, it never was. Man some things never change!
Old 03-10-2009, 08:39 PM   #48
On Probation

Quote:
*yawn* it's just not a challenge to take you down a peg anymore.

and it should be noted that you're vs. your is in fact, contractions which falls under the pure category of grammar. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraction_(grammar)
It's just not a challenge to take you down a peg, wait a minute, it never was. Man some things never change!
03-10-2009, 09:28 PM

Quote:

I never wrote "uh" you fool. You must have added that in because it felt natural in that you were likely one of those little "uh" + "Like totally" bitches in high-school that threatened to cut themselves every time a girl looked past you. I assume that happened quite often.

And now however I'm assuming (and probably rightly so) you're so use to rejection from every decent person in this world so you try to get everyone against you, a reject them first type of attitude that losers like you must adapt to.

As far as my profile I think you can tell the occupation is a blatant joke, yours on the other hand I believe was meant to be serious which is just so damn funny. You can't construct a proper sentence on here, you don't understand very simple words and yet you make music? It's just not possible.

And as far as I getting pissed caused you did the re-post, go back and look at my original post. It was written to be funny, and what confirms that is moments later in the original thread I replied to you.

I think what happened is you stumbled on a theory and wanted to pretend it was your own. And I embarrassed you by pointing out that it wasn't so.

But come on now, everyone around here knows you can barely function enough to post; so creating an intelligent theory is just out of the question and you should no better then to believe anyone would actually -even for the slightest of seconds- assume that a nothing like you is capable of such thinking.

Look, I'll apologize for all the people that made you feel like the reject you are to this day in High School. Sorry. Now I'd expect you to go on and maybe attempt to salvage a life, but I know you won't so I suppose there truly is nothing left I can do for you.
-DXH
Old 03-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #49
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:

I never wrote "uh" you fool. You must have added that in because it felt natural in that you were likely one of those little "uh" + "Like totally" bitches in high-school that threatened to cut themselves every time a girl looked past you. I assume that happened quite often.

And now however I'm assuming (and probably rightly so) you're so use to rejection from every decent person in this world so you try to get everyone against you, a reject them first type of attitude that losers like you must adapt to.

As far as my profile I think you can tell the occupation is a blatant joke, yours on the other hand I believe was meant to be serious which is just so damn funny. You can't construct a proper sentence on here, you don't understand very simple words and yet you make music? It's just not possible.

And as far as I getting pissed caused you did the re-post, go back and look at my original post. It was written to be funny, and what confirms that is moments later in the original thread I replied to you.

I think what happened is you stumbled on a theory and wanted to pretend it was your own. And I embarrassed you by pointing out that it wasn't so.

But come on now, everyone around here knows you can barely function enough to post; so creating an intelligent theory is just out of the question and you should no better then to believe anyone would actually -even for the slightest of seconds- assume that a nothing like you is capable of such thinking.

Look, I'll apologize for all the people that made you feel like the reject you are to this day in High School. Sorry. Now I'd expect you to go on and maybe attempt to salvage a life, but I know you won't so I suppose there truly is nothing left I can do for you.
-DXH
Kody27
03-10-2009, 09:37 PM

Man this nerve I keep striking is like an oil vein that just keeps gushing hatred and anger, I love it. It amazes me at the lengths people will go to to strike back at me, I just said I noticed the word quintilis backwards. I took fucking Latin for 2 years and you don't expect me to notice something as simple as a month? The whole W and V thing and the mountaintop blew me away, there's no way i was gonna reach that deep into it, although I admit I have reached far into a few of his posts, but that's just the fun of it, so what? That's what they exist for, those of you who choose to ignore them completely are just missing out on a sort of adventure and you should be angry and jealous that you don't understand some of the things Blair says.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:37 PM   #50
On Probation

Man this nerve I keep striking is like an oil vein that just keeps gushing hatred and anger, I love it. It amazes me at the lengths people will go to to strike back at me, I just said I noticed the word quintilis backwards. I took fucking Latin for 2 years and you don't expect me to notice something as simple as a month? The whole W and V thing and the mountaintop blew me away, there's no way i was gonna reach that deep into it, although I admit I have reached far into a few of his posts, but that's just the fun of it, so what? That's what they exist for, those of you who choose to ignore them completely are just missing out on a sort of adventure and you should be angry and jealous that you don't understand some of the things Blair says.
03-10-2009, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Nerve? Sorry man, you can't get me there..well you might with one thing but you'll never guess it. So, to you I am invincible. My reply's to you are just for my own gratification nothing more.

Just remember who started all this. It wasn't me. And also remember that you're on many of ignore lists and I? Not one.
-DXH
Old 03-10-2009, 10:23 PM   #51
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:
Nerve? Sorry man, you can't get me there..well you might with one thing but you'll never guess it. So, to you I am invincible. My reply's to you are just for my own gratification nothing more.

Just remember who started all this. It wasn't me. And also remember that you're on many of ignore lists and I? Not one.
-DXH
03-10-2009, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles View Post
internet is serious business.
Must you always be so Unreasonably Reasonable?! :D
-DXH
Old 03-10-2009, 10:41 PM   #52
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles View Post
internet is serious business.
Must you always be so Unreasonably Reasonable?! :D
-DXH
Kody27
03-10-2009, 11:17 PM

Quote:

it doesn't matter who started it crybaby, because im finishing it.

You don't seem to understand the simple minds of Inner_Eulogy, Rivek, Yast3r, and anyone else who says they're ignoring me.

If i truly was being "ignored' by those people, then that would be a vacation for me!
They only ignore me until I say something that strikes a nerve, then they throw in their two cents to prove their dick still works and go RIGHT back to letting me know I'm being ignored, way to go. That's the equivalent of holding your ears and screaming while waiting your turn to talk.

So if you've never been put on someone's ignore list, then you're probably just not witty enough to strike a nerve in that person. because even though they say they're "ignoring" you, they're always going to read what you have to say, if it's interesting.

Last edited by Kody27; 03-10-2009 at 11:24 PM..
Old 03-10-2009, 11:17 PM   #53
On Probation

Quote:

You don't seem to understand the simple minds of Inner_Eulogy, Rivek, Yast3r, and anyone else who says they're ignoring me.

If i truly was being "ignored' by those people, then that would be a vacation for me!
They only ignore me until I say something that strikes a nerve, then they throw in their two cents to prove their dick still works and go RIGHT back to letting me know I'm being ignored, way to go. That's the equivalent of holding your ears and screaming while waiting your turn to talk.

So if you've never been put on someone's ignore list, then you're probably just not witty enough to strike a nerve in that person. because even though they say they're "ignoring" you, they're always going to read what you have to say, if it's interesting.

Last edited by Kody27; 03-10-2009 at 11:24 PM..
Apachana's Avatar Apachana
03-11-2009, 04:38 AM

Typically. Monkeys arguing over the words of spirits. Did this spirit even have any credibility? I mean it claims to be enochian, but dresses all roman. I mean what the fucksup with this spirits dresscode.
"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? - like some hand of god hovering above... At least it is true, that man has no control even over his own will."
Old 03-11-2009, 04:38 AM   #54
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1759

Typically. Monkeys arguing over the words of spirits. Did this spirit even have any credibility? I mean it claims to be enochian, but dresses all roman. I mean what the fucksup with this spirits dresscode.
"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? - like some hand of god hovering above... At least it is true, that man has no control even over his own will."
Kody27
03-11-2009, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apachana View Post
It might be another clue, since there were "circus" like activities going on in the background, that might be an allusion to the All Good festival. Since the laurel crowned "roman" was showing blair the word "quintilis" backwards (because he was in a skrying mirror) meaning, July, I think it was a future vision of the festival itself. Speculation.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:08 AM   #55
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apachana View Post
It might be another clue, since there were "circus" like activities going on in the background, that might be an allusion to the All Good festival. Since the laurel crowned "roman" was showing blair the word "quintilis" backwards (because he was in a skrying mirror) meaning, July, I think it was a future vision of the festival itself. Speculation.
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
03-11-2009, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Also, crincled's not bad. Kody is pretty much a useless cunt though, and that's not debatable
Yeah, Kody IS a useless cunt. Crincled is just a dickhead, pretty useless too.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:50 AM   #56
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
Also, crincled's not bad. Kody is pretty much a useless cunt though, and that's not debatable
03-11-2009, 09:58 AM

Quote:
The fun part is the creativity. If I just said a string of violent obscenities like some posters around here *coughINNERCOUGH* sorry, I said Inner.
Now that's not very fair, let alone not all of my rants are like that anyways. I just don't care enough to articulate some scientifically proven facts and/or theories just to make an argument bare any relevance. Unlike some, I don't have to act smart on here to know that I am. If I'm lashing out at some dickhead or idiot I'll usually put it in layman's terms because well, it's just easier.

Oh yeah, fuck you people...die slow like with needles in your eyes and razors shoved up your asses.

Better?
Old 03-11-2009, 09:58 AM   #57
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
The fun part is the creativity. If I just said a string of violent obscenities like some posters around here *coughINNERCOUGH* sorry, I said Inner.
Now that's not very fair, let alone not all of my rants are like that anyways. I just don't care enough to articulate some scientifically proven facts and/or theories just to make an argument bare any relevance. Unlike some, I don't have to act smart on here to know that I am. If I'm lashing out at some dickhead or idiot I'll usually put it in layman's terms because well, it's just easier.

Oh yeah, fuck you people...die slow like with needles in your eyes and razors shoved up your asses.

Better?
03-11-2009, 10:04 AM

Quote:
lol, it's 'your'.
LOL....you know you'RE stupid when you purposely take the time to add the apostrophe RE and it's entirely the wrong context. Haha!
Old 03-11-2009, 10:04 AM   #58
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
lol, it's 'your'.
LOL....you know you'RE stupid when you purposely take the time to add the apostrophe RE and it's entirely the wrong context. Haha!
03-11-2009, 10:05 AM

Quote:
lol, don't they teach this shit in 3rd grade?
Old 03-11-2009, 10:05 AM   #59
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
lol, don't they teach this shit in 3rd grade?
03-11-2009, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Sorry man, you can't get me there..well you might with one thing but you'll never guess it.
It's baby seagulls isn't it?
Old 03-11-2009, 10:11 AM   #60
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Sorry man, you can't get me there..well you might with one thing but you'll never guess it.
03-11-2009, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post

haha how much time does it really take you to find the apostrophe and "re" on the keyboard, or would you be the kind of guy who's in his 30's and still has to look at the keyboard when he types ? Since YOU obviously think it takes time to ad a simple 're then you're the slow one. Why don't you put forth your energy towards something useful, or relevant otherwise your just wasting everyones time. I'm trying to discuss actual topics here and %90 of everyones posts are complete utter useless bull shit that have nothing to do with tool or life in general. It amazes me how you guys can type so much without saying anything at all. That's almost a skill, almost.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:56 AM   #61
On Probation

Quote:

haha how much time does it really take you to find the apostrophe and "re" on the keyboard, or would you be the kind of guy who's in his 30's and still has to look at the keyboard when he types ? Since YOU obviously think it takes time to ad a simple 're then you're the slow one. Why don't you put forth your energy towards something useful, or relevant otherwise your just wasting everyones time. I'm trying to discuss actual topics here and %90 of everyones posts are complete utter useless bull shit that have nothing to do with tool or life in general. It amazes me how you guys can type so much without saying anything at all. That's almost a skill, almost.
Kody27
03-11-2009, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Please don't dumb down your intelligence with laymens terms, I urge you to share anything of diving importance or semi-intelligence at least, because you've failed to deliver anything minutely interesting to this or any other thread. I like how I become useless after contributing to the clues of the newsletter directly above your useless statement, what do you think about the vision in the newsletter, what do you think about tool playing a show in july, do you even have an opinion or do you just adopt riveks everytime? I dare you to show me an ounce of creativity from that shriveled raisin in your cranium, show me you can contribute to anything constructive and I'll bow down and suck your digital dick, since I know you can't and are completely and utterly unable of a single original thought on the matter, I have nothing to worry about.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:02 AM   #62
On Probation

Quote:
Please don't dumb down your intelligence with laymens terms, I urge you to share anything of diving importance or semi-intelligence at least, because you've failed to deliver anything minutely interesting to this or any other thread. I like how I become useless after contributing to the clues of the newsletter directly above your useless statement, what do you think about the vision in the newsletter, what do you think about tool playing a show in july, do you even have an opinion or do you just adopt riveks everytime? I dare you to show me an ounce of creativity from that shriveled raisin in your cranium, show me you can contribute to anything constructive and I'll bow down and suck your digital dick, since I know you can't and are completely and utterly unable of a single original thought on the matter, I have nothing to worry about.
Kody27
03-11-2009, 11:04 AM

So this is what it's like to be ignored, way to go idiots.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:04 AM   #63
On Probation

So this is what it's like to be ignored, way to go idiots.
03-11-2009, 11:27 AM

Today, 01:56 PM
Remove user from ignore listKody27
This message is hidden because Kody27 is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 02:02 PM

View Post Today, 02:04 PM
Old 03-11-2009, 11:27 AM   #64
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Today, 01:56 PM

View Post Today, 02:02 PM

View Post Today, 02:04 PM
03-11-2009, 12:11 PM

oh checkmate! this is dead to me
Old 03-11-2009, 12:11 PM   #65
On Probation

oh checkmate! this is dead to me
03-11-2009, 12:56 PM

Quote:

Finish it how little nothing? You gonna pull a gun and silence me? Nope. So what champ? What are ya gonna do knowing that for me this never ends.

I can go on happily the rest of my life and continue to tell you how pathetic and unimportant your existence is to everyone in this world.

Ya know those ants you see walking down the street that maybe you walk-on by accident? And you know how afterwards you don't even feel bad about it? Well, that's you.

You could get squashed at anytime and nothing would change in this world. So, you have nothing to finish; a "nerve" you'll never find with me and an ignore list (mine) that you'll never go on.

I can do this forever, and you being what you are will lose because it's all you know.
-DXH
Old 03-11-2009, 12:56 PM   #66
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:

Finish it how little nothing? You gonna pull a gun and silence me? Nope. So what champ? What are ya gonna do knowing that for me this never ends.

I can go on happily the rest of my life and continue to tell you how pathetic and unimportant your existence is to everyone in this world.

Ya know those ants you see walking down the street that maybe you walk-on by accident? And you know how afterwards you don't even feel bad about it? Well, that's you.

You could get squashed at anytime and nothing would change in this world. So, you have nothing to finish; a "nerve" you'll never find with me and an ignore list (mine) that you'll never go on.

I can do this forever, and you being what you are will lose because it's all you know.
-DXH
03-11-2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Wha..how'd....damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-DXH
Old 03-11-2009, 12:57 PM   #67
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:
-DXH
03-11-2009, 01:12 PM

***********Originally Posted by Kody27

So if you've never been put on someone's ignore list, then you're probably just not witty enough to strike a nerve in that person. because even though they say they're "ignoring" you, they're always going to read what you have to say, if it's interesting.***********

Haha, wow! LOL @ Simple minds too. It's funny how Kody says all this shit yet he sat there begging and pleading for us to take his dumbass off ignore for like a week straight.

Funny how you think you strike any nerves. Just got tired of your dumbass. There's several people that strike my chord on here and I haven't put them on ignore...explain that genius. You're just an utter complete fucking waste and you should feel privileged I even commented on this load of shit.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:12 PM   #68
Level 12 - Scurrilous

So if you've never been put on someone's ignore list, then you're probably just not witty enough to strike a nerve in that person. because even though they say they're "ignoring" you, they're always going to read what you have to say, if it's interesting.***********

Haha, wow! LOL @ Simple minds too. It's funny how Kody says all this shit yet he sat there begging and pleading for us to take his dumbass off ignore for like a week straight.

Funny how you think you strike any nerves. Just got tired of your dumbass. There's several people that strike my chord on here and I haven't put them on ignore...explain that genius. You're just an utter complete fucking waste and you should feel privileged I even commented on this load of shit.
03-11-2009, 01:14 PM

Quote:
It's okay, it'll be just our secret.

And of course anybody else who reads this thread. =-)
Old 03-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #69
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

03-11-2009, 01:20 PM

Kody27
Old 03-11-2009, 01:20 PM   #70
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 480

Kody27
03-11-2009, 02:47 PM

Quote:

Oh screw the other people that read it! :D

Let's just keep this between us Chicago boys ay?
-DXH
Old 03-11-2009, 02:47 PM   #71
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:

Oh screw the other people that read it! :D

Let's just keep this between us Chicago boys ay?
-DXH
Kody27
03-11-2009, 03:25 PM

Quote:

You know the extra time that you take each time you think of a response to me, that's the "nerve", and boy have I struck gold with your feeble minded ass. Weakness, gullibility and hatred is all you are right now, come back when you have something interesting or original to contribute.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:25 PM   #72
On Probation

Quote:

You know the extra time that you take each time you think of a response to me, that's the "nerve", and boy have I struck gold with your feeble minded ass. Weakness, gullibility and hatred is all you are right now, come back when you have something interesting or original to contribute.
Kody27
03-11-2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:

Why don't you waste your time fueling your hatred towards the others too, because you're so threatened by me. You people keep using the word ignore, but by replying at all you completely ignore the notion of ignoring. Proof, that every time i strike a nerve in your weak and gullible minds.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:28 PM   #73
On Probation

Quote:

Why don't you waste your time fueling your hatred towards the others too, because you're so threatened by me. You people keep using the word ignore, but by replying at all you completely ignore the notion of ignoring. Proof, that every time i strike a nerve in your weak and gullible minds.
03-11-2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:

You mean like the time you take to reply to me? What a waste you are..makes me wanna re-think my anti-abortion stance.
-DXH
Old 03-11-2009, 03:28 PM   #74
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:

You mean like the time you take to reply to me? What a waste you are..makes me wanna re-think my anti-abortion stance.
-DXH
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
03-11-2009, 05:41 PM

Unread Today, 04:25 PM
Remove user from ignore list
Kody27
View Post Unread Today, 04:28 PM
Kody27
Old 03-11-2009, 05:41 PM   #75
Level 10 - Vehement

Unread Today, 04:25 PM
Kody27
View Post Unread Today, 04:28 PM
Kody27
03-11-2009, 07:24 PM

Quote:
This thread is shit.
That's is a diry thought! Poop is more then just a name to call a thread..D)
-DXH
Old 03-11-2009, 07:24 PM   #76
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:
This thread is shit.
-DXH
Kody27
03-11-2009, 07:48 PM

Quote:
And they say I have bad grammar.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:48 PM   #77
On Probation

Quote:
03-11-2009, 10:43 PM

Quote:
It's fine when done on purpose/to be funny. Your grammar issues are always present just because well..You're very stupid
-DXH
Old 03-11-2009, 10:43 PM   #78
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:
It's fine when done on purpose/to be funny. Your grammar issues are always present just because well..You're very stupid
-DXH
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
03-12-2009, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Stop quoting Kody, because when you do I can actually read what the idiot is saying.

And also, Rivek is right, this thread sucks.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:16 AM   #79
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
Stop quoting Kody, because when you do I can actually read what the idiot is saying.

And also, Rivek is right, this thread sucks.
Kody27
03-12-2009, 09:09 AM

this thread sucks because you all made it suck. i started out with actual substance. no fault of mine SOMEONE got jealous that i figured part of the puzzle out and had to rant and rave that they copied it first, like i give a rats ass.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:09 AM   #80
On Probation

this thread sucks because you all made it suck. i started out with actual substance. no fault of mine SOMEONE got jealous that i figured part of the puzzle out and had to rant and rave that they copied it first, like i give a rats ass.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply