Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 07. Lost Keys
User Name
Password
youareveryhit's Avatar youareveryhit
05-28-2006, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prater
Here is my question, more of a statement, not even that, whatever. Anyway, I like both possiblities of this song, LSD trip and abduction while on LSD. However my only problem with the LSD only theory is this. Do people tripping on LSD normally end up in an emergency room with no I.D. and no idea how they got there. Now I'm sure people on LSD do end up in emergency rooms but normally because someone took them there. Also wouldn't the doctors/nurses, recognize the symptoms as those of someone under the influence of narcotics. Thus they would know how to deal with it and it wouldn't really strike them as strange. But here the nurse gets the doctor telling him they have a "situation" and that the guys vitals are "normal" (another question, do people tripping balls have normal vitals) and neither the doctor nor the nurses know what is wrong with this guy or what to do about it. I could be wrong but I wouldn't think a guy tripping on LSD would considered a "situation" in an emergency room and I doubt it would really stump the staff. Just my thoughts. What do you think?
the more I read and listen, it seems that you guys might be right. at least some of the drugs involved here might be given by the doctors to shut him up once they've heard his story. and his story might be the "situation" that the nurse speaks of.

yes, I think so..

Last edited by youareveryhit; 05-28-2006 at 02:42 PM..
Old 05-28-2006, 02:38 PM   #41
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Lipan + Lost Keys + Rosetta = one song

Quote:
Originally Posted by prater
Here is my question, more of a statement, not even that, whatever. Anyway, I like both possiblities of this song, LSD trip and abduction while on LSD. However my only problem with the LSD only theory is this. Do people tripping on LSD normally end up in an emergency room with no I.D. and no idea how they got there. Now I'm sure people on LSD do end up in emergency rooms but normally because someone took them there. Also wouldn't the doctors/nurses, recognize the symptoms as those of someone under the influence of narcotics. Thus they would know how to deal with it and it wouldn't really strike them as strange. But here the nurse gets the doctor telling him they have a "situation" and that the guys vitals are "normal" (another question, do people tripping balls have normal vitals) and neither the doctor nor the nurses know what is wrong with this guy or what to do about it. I could be wrong but I wouldn't think a guy tripping on LSD would considered a "situation" in an emergency room and I doubt it would really stump the staff. Just my thoughts. What do you think?
the more I read and listen, it seems that you guys might be right. at least some of the drugs involved here might be given by the doctors to shut him up once they've heard his story. and his story might be the "situation" that the nurse speaks of.

yes, I think so..

Last edited by youareveryhit; 05-28-2006 at 02:42 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
M.Luther's Avatar M.Luther
05-28-2006, 03:40 PM

i dont buy into it.
people have already made up the mp3s and combined them and it just sounds like garbage.

Last edited by M.Luther; 05-28-2006 at 03:43 PM..
Old 05-28-2006, 03:40 PM   #42
Suicide Booth ID: 3

Bincount™: 9261

i dont buy into it.
people have already made up the mp3s and combined them and it just sounds like garbage.

Last edited by M.Luther; 05-28-2006 at 03:43 PM..
formerlycontent's Avatar formerlycontent
05-29-2006, 12:48 AM

i did a lot of acid a few years back, never shit the bed. but i did see my eyeballs about 3 feet infront of my eye holes on shrooms. how is that possible? i have no idea.
Old 05-29-2006, 12:48 AM   #43
Banned.

Bincount™: 212

i did a lot of acid a few years back, never shit the bed. but i did see my eyeballs about 3 feet infront of my eye holes on shrooms. how is that possible? i have no idea.
JOK3R
05-29-2006, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuceman
I think your interpretation of Lipan is quite good, but I don't think The Pot is related in any way whatsoever. No way is Black Kettle a reference to some Indian who had a wife with a strange name (you'll have to read the Wikipedia for yourselves).

The Pot calls the Kettle Black. Simple as that.

But it's cool to see how diverse people are in their thinking. It's what makes us so interesting (well, some of us).
brilliant!
Old 05-29-2006, 01:06 AM   #44
On Probation

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuceman
I think your interpretation of Lipan is quite good, but I don't think The Pot is related in any way whatsoever. No way is Black Kettle a reference to some Indian who had a wife with a strange name (you'll have to read the Wikipedia for yourselves).

But it's cool to see how diverse people are in their thinking. It's what makes us so interesting (well, some of us).
brilliant!
Apollo's third eye
05-29-2006, 03:01 AM

The only way I could see Lipan connected to these two is if instead of acid you assume Lipan is about the natve american ritual of taking Peyote which is also a psychedelic. SO if oyu assume that then the rest can all fit together as a guy who takes peyote and freaks out. Honestly though I don't even believe that I think Lipan is its own song apart from Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned.
Old 05-29-2006, 03:01 AM   #45
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 62

The only way I could see Lipan connected to these two is if instead of acid you assume Lipan is about the natve american ritual of taking Peyote which is also a psychedelic. SO if oyu assume that then the rest can all fit together as a guy who takes peyote and freaks out. Honestly though I don't even believe that I think Lipan is its own song apart from Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned.
static_dex's Avatar static_dex
05-29-2006, 12:56 PM

Why would someone who didn't graduate high school be given the opportunity to take part in a shamanic ritual with a native american tribe?
Old 05-29-2006, 12:56 PM   #46
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 148

Why would someone who didn't graduate high school be given the opportunity to take part in a shamanic ritual with a native american tribe?
05-29-2006, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicis
I'm thinking that weird chanting is representative of when the guy is high. The doctor bit is that same guy unresponsive in the ER. Then, Rosetta Stoned is when he finally gains his consciousness and just starts blabbering to the doctor about what he was seeing. Especially since the doctor says, "Tell me everything," and then the patient says, "All righty then. Picture this if you will." Then he tells him everything. I assume someone else already noticed this, but in my short look over the posts I didn't see it.

This may be a little late to clarify why I orignally thought the three went to together.... but if anyone is still paying attention maybe I can elucidate. The Rosetta Stone was in three different types of script. Hieroglyphs, less formal Egyptian language, and Greek. So, I think for the reference to the stone to be more accurate, there have to be three parts. I don't see "Intension" as part of the trilogy, though. I see it as more of a prelude to "Right in Two." "intension" has some serious Kubrick/"Space Oddysey" undertones, where "Right in Two" is sort of the continuance of that same idea. So, I'm sticking with "Lipan" as the third part, because originally they could not decipher the hieroglyphs on the stone. Maybe it's a statement that "Lipan" is either A, untranslatable, or B, more complicated than you think. Granted, this is all supposition and might maintain some serious stretching of the intended purpose, but I don't think it's that far off.
Old 05-29-2006, 10:02 PM   #47
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicis
I'm thinking that weird chanting is representative of when the guy is high. The doctor bit is that same guy unresponsive in the ER. Then, Rosetta Stoned is when he finally gains his consciousness and just starts blabbering to the doctor about what he was seeing. Especially since the doctor says, "Tell me everything," and then the patient says, "All righty then. Picture this if you will." Then he tells him everything. I assume someone else already noticed this, but in my short look over the posts I didn't see it.

This may be a little late to clarify why I orignally thought the three went to together.... but if anyone is still paying attention maybe I can elucidate. The Rosetta Stone was in three different types of script. Hieroglyphs, less formal Egyptian language, and Greek. So, I think for the reference to the stone to be more accurate, there have to be three parts. I don't see "Intension" as part of the trilogy, though. I see it as more of a prelude to "Right in Two." "intension" has some serious Kubrick/"Space Oddysey" undertones, where "Right in Two" is sort of the continuance of that same idea. So, I'm sticking with "Lipan" as the third part, because originally they could not decipher the hieroglyphs on the stone. Maybe it's a statement that "Lipan" is either A, untranslatable, or B, more complicated than you think. Granted, this is all supposition and might maintain some serious stretching of the intended purpose, but I don't think it's that far off.
06-10-2006, 02:09 AM

Rosetta = one song.

LK + lipan + 23 = vacant space
Old 06-10-2006, 02:09 AM   #48
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 36

Rosetta = one song.

LK + lipan + 23 = vacant space
Q'ayin
06-10-2006, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by static_dex
Wait, they check if you have a diploma?
Old 06-10-2006, 06:28 AM   #49
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by static_dex
06-14-2006, 09:52 AM

Err.. of course Lost Keys and Rosetta Stoned are linked/one song. It's a transcension both lyrically AND musically (don't even know if it can be called a transcension). Those who cannot hear that should probably go back to Westlife or something, seriously.

Another thing: listen to "the guy's" breathing in the end of Lost Keys. It's sounds just as he's gonna start speaking. Oh wait! He does! In Rosetta Stoned. Same song.

However Lipan Conjured is in my opinion not connected to LK-RS at all, seems like wild speculations/link-everything to me.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:52 AM   #50
Level 3 - Talker

Err.. of course Lost Keys and Rosetta Stoned are linked/one song. It's a transcension both lyrically AND musically (don't even know if it can be called a transcension). Those who cannot hear that should probably go back to Westlife or something, seriously.

Another thing: listen to "the guy's" breathing in the end of Lost Keys. It's sounds just as he's gonna start speaking. Oh wait! He does! In Rosetta Stoned. Same song.

However Lipan Conjured is in my opinion not connected to LK-RS at all, seems like wild speculations/link-everything to me.
hushypushy's Avatar hushypushy
06-14-2006, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'ayin
yeah they do actually, but it's ok, i used a fake one all the time before i graduated and they let me in. they are sooooo stupid
Old 06-14-2006, 11:01 PM   #51
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'ayin
yeah they do actually, but it's ok, i used a fake one all the time before i graduated and they let me in. they are sooooo stupid
06-24-2006, 12:27 AM

I agree with Stumble, well said. Fairly related story-when at the Berlin, Germany show, a friend and i met up with 3 Germans; Igor, Evon and Tanya. Igor got punched in the gut on the first song (Lost Keys) a security officer confused him with a guy starting a fight and kicked him out. He called at the end of the show to tell us to look for his LOST KEYS, how funny-he lost his keys during Lost Keys. Very humorous, we never found them.
Old 06-24-2006, 12:27 AM   #52
Level 3 - Talker

I agree with Stumble, well said. Fairly related story-when at the Berlin, Germany show, a friend and i met up with 3 Germans; Igor, Evon and Tanya. Igor got punched in the gut on the first song (Lost Keys) a security officer confused him with a guy starting a fight and kicked him out. He called at the end of the show to tell us to look for his LOST KEYS, how funny-he lost his keys during Lost Keys. Very humorous, we never found them.
Caduceus11's Avatar Caduceus11
07-07-2006, 06:17 PM

YOUR capslock button is stuck!
Old 07-07-2006, 06:17 PM   #53
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 8

YOUR capslock button is stuck!
09-01-2006, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by static_dex View Post
I just read an interview of M in a local publication, in which he states more than once that he thinks it's funny that so many people look at him as some kind of authority when he does not have much of a formal education, or job history.

me, the chosen one...

LMAO

As for which songs go with which, I don't know, the whole gol dern album kinda flows for me, but I do believe there are vingettes and major and minor themes allusions and connections throughout.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:05 PM   #54
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by static_dex View Post
I just read an interview of M in a local publication, in which he states more than once that he thinks it's funny that so many people look at him as some kind of authority when he does not have much of a formal education, or job history.

me, the chosen one...

LMAO

As for which songs go with which, I don't know, the whole gol dern album kinda flows for me, but I do believe there are vingettes and major and minor themes allusions and connections throughout.
09-04-2006, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuceman View Post
Yes. Chief Black Kettle had nothing to do with the Lipan Apache Indians.
Old 09-04-2006, 05:52 AM   #55
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuceman View Post
Yes. Chief Black Kettle had nothing to do with the Lipan Apache Indians.
Waco Jesus
09-19-2006, 03:40 PM

I can't make the connection between Lipan and Lost Keys/Rosetta. I just think Lipan is really cool filler. Lost Keys and Rosetta are linked together, though. I'm almost sure of it.
Old 09-19-2006, 03:40 PM   #56
Level 3 - Talker

I can't make the connection between Lipan and Lost Keys/Rosetta. I just think Lipan is really cool filler. Lost Keys and Rosetta are linked together, though. I'm almost sure of it.
oldhickory's Avatar oldhickory
09-21-2006, 11:46 AM

I read in an interview that rosetta stoned is about how people use psychadelics in the wrong way, as in just for kicks instead of using it for personal gain and exploration of your own psyche. So I think that Lipan conjuring is connected because of the distorted voice in the chant. It starts out with how the chant should be and then you can hear maynards chant which is very off and almost sounds like its mocking the native americans.
All three are connected and are about the mis-use of drugs.
Old 09-21-2006, 11:46 AM   #57
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 323

I read in an interview that rosetta stoned is about how people use psychadelics in the wrong way, as in just for kicks instead of using it for personal gain and exploration of your own psyche. So I think that Lipan conjuring is connected because of the distorted voice in the chant. It starts out with how the chant should be and then you can hear maynards chant which is very off and almost sounds like its mocking the native americans.
09-26-2006, 10:40 AM

I'm seeing Tool in DC. I'd rather they didn't play Lost Keys. It's a waste of 3:46. Go ahead and bash me, I couldn't give a fuck anyway. I'm a big Tool fan, just not a blind appologist like many. "You just don't get it dude.....", yea, whatever. I'm not a big fan of 10k/wings either. I'd rather they played Right in two. Pretty good album over all however.
Old 09-26-2006, 10:40 AM   #58
Level 2 - Poster

I'm seeing Tool in DC. I'd rather they didn't play Lost Keys. It's a waste of 3:46. Go ahead and bash me, I couldn't give a fuck anyway. I'm a big Tool fan, just not a blind appologist like many. "You just don't get it dude.....", yea, whatever. I'm not a big fan of 10k/wings either. I'd rather they played Right in two. Pretty good album over all however.
<8>jF<8>
10-03-2006, 10:29 AM

Okay, refrence to a "blotter" doesn't necesarily entail LSD. A blotter is just a little piece of paper meant to absorb some kind of liquid [def. for blotter dictionary.com], a.k.a. the administration for a drug that can be absorbed <i>like</i> LSD. Now, a tab of LSD is commonly referred to as a "blotter", but other drugs <i>are</i> administered in this way. In the beginning of the song (from the "official lyrics" posting), J. Doe tells his tale:

"Alrighty, then ... picture this if you will. 10 to 2 AM, X, Yogi DMT, and a box of Krispy Kremes, in my "need to know" pose, just outside of Area 51..."

Okay, DMT is the first thing that stands out to me here. DMT is dimethyltryptamine, a highly psychoactive chemical found in various plants as well as right in each of us, in the center of our brains, secreted from the pineal gland [Transfigurations, Alex Grey; DMT, Wikipedia.com; DMT, Erowid.com]. If you follow tales of DMT, they typically correspond with those alien abductions. From what I can gather, this correlates best in my mind. And the "X", I assume, anyway, is Ecstasy, or MDMA (ususally). MDMA is a beautiful precursor for a trip, putting the user in very uplifting mindset for to voyage into the void of the self. So I related to this, personally.

Now, I heard speculation that Rosetta Stoned was about an experience out in Landers, CA, by Joshua Tree National forest. I heared that it was supposed to be about an experience out near the Integretron built by Geroge Van Tessel [labyrinthina.com/rock; integratron.com], at the giant rock out there. There are countless correlations between Van Tesslel and aliens as well. There's certainly some correlation, IMO.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:29 AM   #59

Okay, refrence to a "blotter" doesn't necesarily entail LSD. A blotter is just a little piece of paper meant to absorb some kind of liquid [def. for blotter dictionary.com], a.k.a. the administration for a drug that can be absorbed <i>like</i> LSD. Now, a tab of LSD is commonly referred to as a "blotter", but other drugs <i>are</i> administered in this way. In the beginning of the song (from the "official lyrics" posting), J. Doe tells his tale:

"Alrighty, then ... picture this if you will. 10 to 2 AM, X, Yogi DMT, and a box of Krispy Kremes, in my "need to know" pose, just outside of Area 51..."

Okay, DMT is the first thing that stands out to me here. DMT is dimethyltryptamine, a highly psychoactive chemical found in various plants as well as right in each of us, in the center of our brains, secreted from the pineal gland [Transfigurations, Alex Grey; DMT, Wikipedia.com; DMT, Erowid.com]. If you follow tales of DMT, they typically correspond with those alien abductions. From what I can gather, this correlates best in my mind. And the "X", I assume, anyway, is Ecstasy, or MDMA (ususally). MDMA is a beautiful precursor for a trip, putting the user in very uplifting mindset for to voyage into the void of the self. So I related to this, personally.

Now, I heard speculation that Rosetta Stoned was about an experience out in Landers, CA, by Joshua Tree National forest. I heared that it was supposed to be about an experience out near the Integretron built by Geroge Van Tessel [labyrinthina.com/rock; integratron.com], at the giant rock out there. There are countless correlations between Van Tesslel and aliens as well. There's certainly some correlation, IMO.
zsw
10-14-2006, 08:52 AM

This idea just came to me reading through this topic --> what if all the material songs ("filler") are in some way connected with one another, but they break them up throughout the album(s) to both lessen the annoying factor and as a device to split the album(s) up into acts/sections. Possibly they have been doing so since the introduction of the material songs on Aenima. I doubt that they are connected from one album to the next, but conceivably within a single album they all form a common theme together. Perhaps when I have less of a headache I'll try testing this. Thoughts? Have I just not had enough sleep lately?
Old 10-14-2006, 08:52 AM   #60
zsw
Level 2 - Poster

This idea just came to me reading through this topic --> what if all the material songs ("filler") are in some way connected with one another, but they break them up throughout the album(s) to both lessen the annoying factor and as a device to split the album(s) up into acts/sections. Possibly they have been doing so since the introduction of the material songs on Aenima. I doubt that they are connected from one album to the next, but conceivably within a single album they all form a common theme together. Perhaps when I have less of a headache I'll try testing this. Thoughts? Have I just not had enough sleep lately?
Phorty's Avatar Phorty
10-14-2006, 10:15 AM

if you've ever tried it , or actually , even really thought about it , that would make one long, LONG, song that would be so nonsensical that it would be legally banned from most countries.
"squeegeeing my third glass eye"
Old 10-14-2006, 10:15 AM   #61

if you've ever tried it , or actually , even really thought about it , that would make one long, LONG, song that would be so nonsensical that it would be legally banned from most countries.
"squeegeeing my third glass eye"
Spaceman Spiff's Avatar Spaceman Spiff
11-28-2006, 12:22 PM

I always put "Lipan/Keys/Rosetta" together as one song... I think of the chant as being out with some Apaches in the desert, leads to tripping out on one of the hallucinogens they use in helping their visions, to the guy going out and tripping somewhere (possibly made it up to Area 51, possibly just imagined he was there), and ultimately waking up in a hospital.

I actually put "Third Eye" in after "Lipan" and followed it with "Faaip De Oiad" and it made for an interesting story.

I don't really care if that's how Tool intended it or not, but it does work together quite interestingly.

Last edited by Spaceman Spiff; 11-28-2006 at 12:26 PM..
Old 11-28-2006, 12:22 PM   #62
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 32

I always put "Lipan/Keys/Rosetta" together as one song... I think of the chant as being out with some Apaches in the desert, leads to tripping out on one of the hallucinogens they use in helping their visions, to the guy going out and tripping somewhere (possibly made it up to Area 51, possibly just imagined he was there), and ultimately waking up in a hospital.

I actually put "Third Eye" in after "Lipan" and followed it with "Faaip De Oiad" and it made for an interesting story.

I don't really care if that's how Tool intended it or not, but it does work together quite interestingly.

Last edited by Spaceman Spiff; 11-28-2006 at 12:26 PM..
Spaceman Spiff's Avatar Spaceman Spiff
11-28-2006, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldhickory View Post
I didn't interpret that as mocking, but maybe a guy that's indulged a little too much and is overly enthusiastic, but tone deaf. Like when my dad sings along to his Rolling Stones CDs.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:25 PM   #63
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldhickory View Post
I didn't interpret that as mocking, but maybe a guy that's indulged a little too much and is overly enthusiastic, but tone deaf. Like when my dad sings along to his Rolling Stones CDs.
magicbus's Avatar magicbus
11-28-2006, 04:22 PM

I really like the idea of Lipan Conjuring being the trip that the guy goes on prior to Lost Keys + RS. That kinda sets up the whole situation, and would give Lipan Conjuring a more important role among the other songs.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:22 PM   #64
Level 4 - Thinker

I really like the idea of Lipan Conjuring being the trip that the guy goes on prior to Lost Keys + RS. That kinda sets up the whole situation, and would give Lipan Conjuring a more important role among the other songs.
GrandAsura
12-05-2006, 07:05 AM

I kinda like to think that most--if not all--of the songs on the album are linked in some way. I was reading through this thread, but the whole time, I kept thinking about the possible connection that exists between Lost Keys, Rosetta, and possibly even Intension and Right in Two as well. In Rosetta, the narrator is given a 'message' by his abductors, not so? Yet, as he wakes up in the hospital bed, he is immensely distraught in that he cannot remember what said message was. Perhaps (and this may be going somewhat out on a limb here, but just perhaps) the message that would be one 'of hope to those that chose to hear it and a warning to those who do not' is revealed to us through the Intension/Right in Two suite? For are not aliens generally perceived to be more enlightened than we ourselves? Would they not see warfare as something illogically destructive that man would be better off without?
As I've said, it may well be a stretch, but I'd like to think that that was the case.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:05 AM   #65
Level 1 - Lurker

I kinda like to think that most--if not all--of the songs on the album are linked in some way. I was reading through this thread, but the whole time, I kept thinking about the possible connection that exists between Lost Keys, Rosetta, and possibly even Intension and Right in Two as well. In Rosetta, the narrator is given a 'message' by his abductors, not so? Yet, as he wakes up in the hospital bed, he is immensely distraught in that he cannot remember what said message was. Perhaps (and this may be going somewhat out on a limb here, but just perhaps) the message that would be one 'of hope to those that chose to hear it and a warning to those who do not' is revealed to us through the Intension/Right in Two suite? For are not aliens generally perceived to be more enlightened than we ourselves? Would they not see warfare as something illogically destructive that man would be better off without?
As I've said, it may well be a stretch, but I'd like to think that that was the case.
WwWwW's Avatar WwWwW
01-02-2007, 05:53 AM

Old 01-02-2007, 05:53 AM   #66
Level 4 - Thinker

06-10-2007, 10:05 PM

hahahahhahaha, shut down
!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 10:05 PM   #67
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 35

hahahahhahaha, shut down
!!!
01-31-2008, 06:14 PM

I thought that too when i first got the album as well!! xp
Old 01-31-2008, 06:14 PM   #68
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I thought that too when i first got the album as well!! xp
07-16-2010, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StereoScopicLenses View Post
I'm not so sure about Lipan in that equation but LK/Rosetta Stoned + definately one song. Makes perfect sense
yes,i think it too.
lost keys is definately the prelude of rosetta 's "experience".
beginning from : "what's happened?tell me everything. "alright then,picture this is if you will."
they fit so perfectly.and i love that <3
Old 07-16-2010, 12:26 PM   #69
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by StereoScopicLenses View Post
I'm not so sure about Lipan in that equation but LK/Rosetta Stoned + definately one song. Makes perfect sense
yes,i think it too.
lost keys is definately the prelude of rosetta 's "experience".
beginning from : "what's happened?tell me everything. "alright then,picture this is if you will."
they fit so perfectly.and i love that <3

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply