opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Lateralus
User Name
Password
Old 05-16-2012, 03:45 PM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Is Tool Satanic?

Wow, dudes!!! Why even bother with wondering if the almighty TOOL are evil or satanists? I'm assuming we're all on this forum because we're all fans and totally love their music and Maynard's beautiful and inciteful stories and lullabies... Am i right? So why bother with such irrelevant questions? Just turn it up and let them take you to another place time and time again!!! Enjoy every second of it, and deeply ponder the mysteries of how they do it and what it all means. I haven't one single religious blood cell in my entire body, but i can tell you categorically that TOOL are my GOD and SAVIOUR!!! And for this, i am eternally grateful to them... Cheers. Peace.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:51 PM   #42
Level 1 - Lurker

Oh yeah, one last thing that i (nearly) forgot... Truely, no offence to Paul D'amour, but Justin Chancellor joining TOOL was the best thing that could've happened to the band. Right place, right time for Justin! He was born to be part of TOOL!!! And he shares initials with The Messiah... Maybe he came in to balance the power with Danny 'Satan/Dark Lord' Carey... Just a thought for you worried people! NOW GO AND LISTEN TO TOOL!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2012, 12:20 PM   #43
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 2

amazing to see how this thread has managed to live on after nine years - TOOL is very spiritual, yet not religious - the distinction of spirituality is often misunderstood because the lens which we see it is skewed by modern man and his commercialized faiths
Old 06-03-2012, 07:39 AM   #44
Level 1 - Lurker

Tool is obviously satanic but does not reveal it's true exposition. The pattern of each song emotional reflects upon hopelessness and going insane and each song begins with an occult scheme or spiritual purpose to deepen your thought as does other songs but no band can be open about this because if everyone knew no one would realize this and buy the philosophic albums as people guess they are. Such of their songs you may hear being used in a gore or satanic ritual partly on the similarity.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:45 PM   #45
Level 3 - Talker

Try looking into the story of The Temple of Solomon. I think it has to do with King Solomon summoning every Demon to build his temple for God. Metaphorically it can be interpreted as one controlling their own demons to create their temple for god. Then think about undertow to anemia to lateralus to 10,000 days. Evil is ruling in undertow then Anemia is kinda saying take evil and the Negative energy (Ions -) and use it to see more clearly (third eye). Lateralus is like forgetting everything you thought you knew and seeing the truth of our creation and our divinity. 10,000 days feels like your walking with god and embracing the duality of good and evil. Everything in this universe is made up of positive and negative charges, including you. Simple science, good and evil, positive and negative. If you live your life hiding from the negative will the fear of it consume you when you die?

Last edited by ElevenGhost; 07-02-2013 at 01:54 PM..
Old 07-02-2013, 02:00 PM   #46
Level 3 - Talker

Meant to add opiate in there as well. I feel like Opiate is talking about religion and its clones, and how it creates fear in you and then wants you to believe blindly so you can feel better about yourself.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: