Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 04. 10,000 Days (Wings pt. 2)
User Name
Password
kmg1171
05-04-2006, 09:15 PM

I was listening to this song on headphones, and toward the end right after he says 'Look him in the eye' the first time, I thought it sounded like there was a chuckling sound. Does anyone else hear this? It's probably just some sound effect, but it really sounds like laughter to me.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:15 PM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 9
Laughing?

I was listening to this song on headphones, and toward the end right after he says 'Look him in the eye' the first time, I thought it sounded like there was a chuckling sound. Does anyone else hear this? It's probably just some sound effect, but it really sounds like laughter to me.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
MypugsAreSmarterThanYou's Avatar MypugsAreSmarterThanYou
05-04-2006, 10:09 PM

Ha, i thought i heard the same too.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:09 PM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 116
Re: Laughing?

Ha, i thought i heard the same too.
05-05-2006, 05:00 AM

Yeah, I brought this up a while back.

Honestly, no idea. Laughing just doesn't seem to fit the song very well at that point.
I tried to mess with an EQ to isolate the sound and whatnot, and I'm leaning to the idea that it's an instrument or another one of the many added sound effects they have in this song, but I'm not certain either way.

Last edited by Hexxen; 05-05-2006 at 05:12 AM..
Old 05-05-2006, 05:00 AM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0

Yeah, I brought this up a while back.

Honestly, no idea. Laughing just doesn't seem to fit the song very well at that point.
I tried to mess with an EQ to isolate the sound and whatnot, and I'm leaning to the idea that it's an instrument or another one of the many added sound effects they have in this song, but I'm not certain either way.

Last edited by Hexxen; 05-05-2006 at 05:12 AM..
lovelylemonfactory
05-05-2006, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmg1171
I think thats just delay on the guitar and a dead note but it does sound alot like laughter.
Old 05-05-2006, 05:58 AM   #4
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmg1171
I think thats just delay on the guitar and a dead note but it does sound alot like laughter.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply