opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Arts & Crafts
User Name
Password
Old 08-05-2008, 12:29 PM   #1
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 316
Wanted:

Mine is an odd request for this section.

I am planning two tatoos. I hope some artist here can aid, inspire or ensure the design of my tatoo.

One is an expression of nietszches greatest weight, which i envisage as a balance with the infinity symbol in one cup and a circle in the other (representing eternal recurrence measured against all, being equal, and hense the greatest weight) in the centre of an eye (representing my impression of eternal recurrence, reflection/regret) with a spiral stating from the balance (representing the stretch of time) extending outside the eye to a tear (water of life/in the future).

Two is the expression of control over the 3 centres - moving, mental, and emotional. This i see as an open hand with 3 circles at 3 fingertips with 3 arrows running from each to the palm centre (these arrows represent the clenched fist - control)

I look forward to responce (image or writing)

Thanks
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:15 AM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Wanted:

Looks like no one wants to draw shit for free, lol. Sorry.

(Maybe you could offer some incentive.)

Sounds like it has the potential to be cool though. Good luck.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: