opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Forum Feedback » Feedback
User Name
Password
Old 05-12-2006, 11:48 AM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
TOOLBAND. COM run by own agendas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I just say how much I appreciate this site?? as compared to the official tool site-what gives with those people.?? I find the postings on toolband rarely informative, and seem like a personal " oh I know the band" diary from some dude into witchcraft and astrology.(oh, are they the same??).

Is Tool army any better for info??as in Tool info? Isn't it strange a band has a new release touring ,promo,blah,blah blah,and the postings on there "official" web site are few and far between, and only consist of "I was at the photo shoot, and drank some wine", and a happy birthday wish ??...dull, dull, and what about Tool news??

Love to see some live pics.

Mabey I am getting old, cuz I really don't care about knowing a band cuz i dig there music, nor care to hear stories about the rock-n roll thing and all the shit that goes with it.

Again, bro who does this site- keep it real, as you do, and i will always be back.
10,000 days plus!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 10:13 PM   #2
dan
tool fan

Bincount™: 33962
Re: TOOLBAND. COM run by own agendas.

why thank you.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:30 PM   #3
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 4207

No, thank you.

....then God is not dead.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:39 PM   #4
Suicide Booth ID: 3

Bincount™: 9261

Quote:
Originally Posted by echowall

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I just say how much I appreciate this site?? as compared to the official tool site-what gives with those people.?? I find the postings on toolband rarely informative, and seem like a personal " oh I know the band" diary from some dude into witchcraft and astrology.(oh, are they the same??).

Is Tool army any better for info??as in Tool info? Isn't it strange a band has a new release touring ,promo,blah,blah blah,and the postings on there "official" web site are few and far between, and only consist of "I was at the photo shoot, and drank some wine", and a happy birthday wish ??...dull, dull, and what about Tool news??

Love to see some live pics.

Mabey I am getting old, cuz I really don't care about knowing a band cuz i dig there music, nor care to hear stories about the rock-n roll thing and all the shit that goes with it.

Again, bro who does this site- keep it real, as you do, and i will always be back.
10,000 days plus!
agreed, ive came to site since around '99 or so for tool news(back when it had the menu on the left had side with the "more" button). we appreciate everything you all have done.
muchos gracias.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: