opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima
User Name
Password
Old 05-12-2006, 11:42 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Tool synchronization?

I'm sure you guys have heard about synching up Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" with The Wizard of Oz. Someone told me that Aenima synchs up with The Nightmare Before X-Mas , or maybe it was Lateralus. Anyone know about this?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 05:08 AM   #2
Banned.

Bincount™: 664
Re: Tool synchronization?

I heard it was Lateralus, but it doesn't synch up all the way. I've never tried it, though. That'd be cool if it was the whole cd. The film and album are probably very similar lengths.
Old 05-13-2006, 02:14 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 16

I never heard of anyone doing this with TOOL....well actually......I have tried such in my past. I did try a nightmere before christmas as a matter of fact and thought it was pretty cool to watch! Did it a few times and it was fun; roast a bowl as well?! It is cool. Its not like 2001: a space oddysey and Pink Floyd's "Echoes"..(Which by the way, check that out sometime. Google. You sync "echoes" with the conclusion to the movie: Jupiter infinite and beyond.) It is amazing and you just know Pink Floyd did it on purpose. No doubt about it.

p.s. forgot to mention I did A nightmere before christmas with Aenima.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:06 PM   #4
Banned.

Bincount™: 2701

i sycned up lateralus with the nightmare before christmas and it worked beautifuklly..me and my friend were buggint out cuz it went so well

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: