opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima
User Name
Password
Old 06-17-2006, 10:01 AM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Ever notice this? Cool stuff.

As ya'll know, AEnima has some pretty sweet packaging. There are several covers to the album which you can place behind the lenticular casing.

In one of the covers, a model is on the far left side in a 'difficult position', and Maynard, Danny, Adam, and Justin are all sitting together on a couch.

I'm sure a fair portion of you have noticed this, but I just want to post my findings to make sure...

If you adjust the CD case to a certain degree, you can see a white object in Justin's right hand. The object seems to be a wrapped bouquet of flowers, as it takes a similar shape to said object. Also, the fact that Maynard is holding a flower in one of the variations, supports the fact that Justin may be holding a bouquet.

I also noticed that in one of the variations, Adam has something surging through his left hand. It looks something like a small white pole.

Try it out, see what else you can find. And help figure out what Justin and Adam have. Cool stuff.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: