Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Aminah
09-21-2010, 10:33 PM

This is definitely not the best place to put this, but it is about album and song interpretations and such....soo please hold back on the flaming pleaaaase.

I've been reading around and i came across a user named 0ctopod who had a couple blog posts of interpretations of songs i guess, and every thread he made linking to them had almost 100% positive feedback. Seemed very interesting, but this was a while back so those links are all dead now?

Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone had some of the things he had written about saved somewhere or something.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:33 PM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Trying to find some stuff from an old user.

This is definitely not the best place to put this, but it is about album and song interpretations and such....soo please hold back on the flaming pleaaaase.

I've been reading around and i came across a user named 0ctopod who had a couple blog posts of interpretations of songs i guess, and every thread he made linking to them had almost 100% positive feedback. Seemed very interesting, but this was a while back so those links are all dead now?

Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone had some of the things he had written about saved somewhere or something.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Aminah
09-21-2010, 11:57 PM

o.O
Old 09-21-2010, 11:57 PM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Re: Trying to find some stuff from an old user.

o.O
hushypushy's Avatar hushypushy
09-22-2010, 09:47 AM

neither of those links work Roggs. Why? I'm guessing you can't hotlink to an old search.

Aminah: go to the search (it's at the top of the page, or click that link). Type in 0ctopod in the username section; I'm looking at his threads/posts right now.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:47 AM   #3
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988

neither of those links work Roggs. Why? I'm guessing you can't hotlink to an old search.

Aminah: go to the search (it's at the top of the page, or click that link). Type in 0ctopod in the username section; I'm looking at his threads/posts right now.
09-22-2010, 10:22 AM

He had taken down the site he used to have with his interps. I emailed him quite some time ago asking if he still had them and if he was willing to share but I never got a response. There's also a short book some other guy wrote some time ago that I have a copy of. I'll try to fwd you the link or file later when I get home if I get a chance.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:22 AM   #4
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

He had taken down the site he used to have with his interps. I emailed him quite some time ago asking if he still had them and if he was willing to share but I never got a response. There's also a short book some other guy wrote some time ago that I have a copy of. I'll try to fwd you the link or file later when I get home if I get a chance.
09-22-2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post

Ok ya thats what i was looking for, that sucks. Thanks anyway
Old 09-22-2010, 05:35 PM   #5
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post

Ok ya thats what i was looking for, that sucks. Thanks anyway

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply