Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
hushypushy's Avatar hushypushy
12-04-2010, 02:16 PM

from the November 2010 newsletter...

Quote:
Q: "Will the band be releasing and official vinyl version of "10,000 Days" at all? And would they consider doing a re-issue of "Aenima" on vinyl for those of us who can't afford an original?"

A: I don't know about Aenima, but I'm fairly certain that "10,000 Days" vinyl will be released soon - this because I've recently seen some test-pressings at Danny's manse.
I can't really claim that I "can't wait" as I don't have a turntable at the moment, but regardless I'm still excited, this is something I've been looking forward to since April 2006 when I heard the 10,000 Days leak.
Old 12-04-2010, 02:16 PM   #1
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988
10,000 Days vinyl....actually exists?!?

from the November 2010 newsletter...

Quote:
Q: "Will the band be releasing and official vinyl version of "10,000 Days" at all? And would they consider doing a re-issue of "Aenima" on vinyl for those of us who can't afford an original?"

A: I don't know about Aenima, but I'm fairly certain that "10,000 Days" vinyl will be released soon - this because I've recently seen some test-pressings at Danny's manse.
I can't really claim that I "can't wait" as I don't have a turntable at the moment, but regardless I'm still excited, this is something I've been looking forward to since April 2006 when I heard the 10,000 Days leak.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply