opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Schism
User Name
Password
Old 03-23-2005, 04:29 AM   #1
On Probation

Bincount™: 27
biblical meaning.

my english teacher told me that there are two main types of intertextual referencing: classical and biblical. with this in mind, i believe that the characters in "Schism" are Adam and Eve.

they come from the ground (you know the bit i'm talking about) and in the bible adam was made from dust. then the smaller creatures come from them (Adam and Eve spawned the human race). im sure there are more points but my biblical knowledge is exactly equal to fuck all.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 04:39 PM   #2
On Probation

Bincount™: 233
Re: biblical meaning.

Schism means a breaking off or branch from some time of dogma or conformity, which really makes alot of sense. I try to avoid the bible, it burns my eyes.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 01:59 PM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: biblical meaning.

the impression i got was that the male figure was like god or the devil or something. and the little creatures were like demons or something, and the female figure was searching for faith or something...so ya, i think it has a biblical meaning

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: