opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Schism
User Name
Password
Old 09-14-2004, 01:42 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Mother and Son

Ya ya, i know it sounds trivial. But that's what I saw. A mother, who at first is alone and then is joined by her first born son...a connection in which is not compared to any other. A mother can have several children, but the connection with her first born, especially a son, is unique. Conversely, sometimes men have this complex about being separated from their mothers, and this eventually affects their realtionship with women later on down the line. now bear with me, it's been awhile since I've taken psychology. In a nutshell, the son eventually tries to get away from his domineering mother (hence he hides in the crack) and later is rejoined with her after he has matured. But later, he realizes she will always be with him because their realtionship has messed with his mind a little. Thus, they are being shown as one at the end. tell me what you think
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 01:26 PM   #2
Walker of Dissonant Worlds

Bincount™: 770
Re: Mother and Son

What do the small details throughout the video signify in your thoughts on the video?
Old 01-12-2005, 07:59 PM   #3
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 415
Re: Mother and Son

Is it just me or does the woman look like the queen borg in the voyager series.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: