Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Concert Reviews: Summer 2010
User Name
Password
Arathor226's Avatar Arathor226
06-29-2010, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHazel View Post
That sounds like us. Hopefully I wasn't too annoying, haha. I know I stepped on someone's foot at one point (which is hard not to do when you're so close), so sorry if it was you. After seeing their show, I don't plan on missing any of their future tours. It was really great.
Haha that might have been me - I knew we were both close to KrispyKreme, and I remember someone apologizing for stepping on me , haha but it's all good :)

Last edited by Arathor226; 06-29-2010 at 11:35 PM..
Old 06-29-2010, 11:28 PM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.26.2010 - St. Charles, MO @ Family Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHazel View Post
That sounds like us. Hopefully I wasn't too annoying, haha. I know I stepped on someone's foot at one point (which is hard not to do when you're so close), so sorry if it was you. After seeing their show, I don't plan on missing any of their future tours. It was really great.
Haha that might have been me - I knew we were both close to KrispyKreme, and I remember someone apologizing for stepping on me , haha but it's all good :)

Last edited by Arathor226; 06-29-2010 at 11:35 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Hansonszoo's Avatar Hansonszoo
07-13-2010, 12:24 PM

Just a quick note. This was my second TOOL concert. The first was the Tulsa, Oklahoma show on 11/19/2007. I took my oldest son, Jake, age 17. We had a blast and an experience he and I won't soon forget. My other two sons, ages 14 and 13, asked, "Dad, when are we going to get to see TOOL with you." That day came. I took not only them, but my 16 year old daughter as well. TOOL was outstanding. However, the highlight of the night for me was seeing the expressions on my kids face's. Once again, an experience they and I won't soon forget. I have two more kids who have not seen them. I can see a family trend starting...
Old 07-13-2010, 12:24 PM   #42
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.26.2010 - St. Charles, MO @ Family Arena

Just a quick note. This was my second TOOL concert. The first was the Tulsa, Oklahoma show on 11/19/2007. I took my oldest son, Jake, age 17. We had a blast and an experience he and I won't soon forget. My other two sons, ages 14 and 13, asked, "Dad, when are we going to get to see TOOL with you." That day came. I took not only them, but my 16 year old daughter as well. TOOL was outstanding. However, the highlight of the night for me was seeing the expressions on my kids face's. Once again, an experience they and I won't soon forget. I have two more kids who have not seen them. I can see a family trend starting...
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply