opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Concert Reviews: Aug-Oct 2006
User Name
Password
Old 10-05-2006, 05:43 PM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/03 - Manchester, NH - Verizon Wireless Center

The show was great. The Verizon’s sound always sucks but wasn’t as bad from the floor. I didn’t even care that it was the same set as Mansfield I was just soo glad to be able to see Maynard up close and see Adam play ( I could not see Justin or Danny from my spot). There was only one guy in front of me and then the barrier. Now I completely expected to be squished, but the people on the floor sucked. Well actually all the people that arrived at the arena really early seemed ok and true fans (I met some really nice people). Of course I saw many of them being pulled out because they couldn’t take the pushing anymore. The other people who pushed there way to the front should have died - Six foot tall guys should not try to push their way right in front of short girls (i.e. ME). Drunken people suck, a guy next to me kept yelling “Tool Sucks” and “Adam is gay” and all sort of stuff. I am guessing just to get their attention, but the dude will not even remember the show because he was so drunk. If I were Tool I would never come back to Manchester because people were such morons.

In short, Tool rocked and I am so glad to have been so close even though half my attention was on not dieing and not on the show.

BTW- I agree with scosh24, Maynard should have said something to get a raise out of all the NH republicans in the crowd :) ( I loved the Fuck Bush shirt that a guy that was in line wicked early was wearing.)

Last edited by sarahb123nh; 10-05-2006 at 05:48 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 10-05-2006, 06:16 PM   #42
Level 1 - Lurker

WELL I loved this show.. I thought it was incredible!!! I was in section 124 not too bad seats and I thought the sound was great.. but I love TOOL so it wouldn't matter to me anyway I'd pay for the ticket all over again! Maynard is awesome and I love him :)
I've been to alot of concerts all over the country and this one ranks in the top 5 for me!!!!
Old 10-06-2006, 02:06 PM   #43
Level 1 - Lurker

The both shows were incredible,I just wish they would have played sober or prison sex,the best band ever..........Can someone please tell me if you think they are done after this album and tour,thank you
OFFLINE |  
Old 10-08-2006, 05:48 PM   #44
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakethesnake View Post
Did anyone else think Danny did a phenomenal job? He hits the drums so freakin hard. I'm always impressed.
After 46&2, I turned around to the guy next to me about to say, "Danny Carey is God" and before I could, he says the same damn thing to me! Un-fucking-believable!

Saw this show and Mansfield; both were great. Where I was in Mansfield had perfect sound, but I agree with an above post, the sound in NH was as good as it can be in an arena designed for hockey. Still a fantastic event. (hope the kid who was sittin next to me who passed out is feeling better. bad drugs, dude.)

After 10000Days, I was the first in my section to light my lighter (knowin what's comin) and people turned and looked at me quizzically. I told them to wait and see. After the screaming started up, I told one guy that Maynard's gonna piss us off to get louder. Fucker never did...

GREAT Show!!

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: