opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 11. Pushit
User Name
Password
Old 05-31-2004, 12:31 PM   #1
On Probation

Bincount™: 5
Great Song

to me this song is about trying to get out of the material world and into the spiritual world but one thing is holding him down and although he wants to leave this thing, which he will "always love", is pushing and shoving him and preventing him from leaving. But now that i have all that out of the way, i love this song so much and because i dont really have anything else to post i just wanted to remark how captivating and wonderful this song is. When listening to it, i go into a trance and it just blows me away. Escpecially when he sings, "i will throw your fucking throat away"- i just get goosebumps. "great song"
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 04:38 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2
Re: Great Song

i also love the bit; "if when i say i might fade like a sigh if i stay, you minimize my movement anyway, i must persuade you another way"... its really depressing, yet comforting...
Old 06-08-2004, 04:46 PM   #3

Bincount™: 9

Yeah I get orgasms from the very last part when hes says: remember I will always love Ryou, as I claw your fucking throat away! It will end no other way, It will end no other way! and then it has that wicked outro.... *sigh*
Old 03-17-2021, 05:08 AM   #4
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

This song is fantastic, and I enjoyed listening to this song today. I will share this song with my assignmentman.co.uk/marketing-assignment-help/ colleagues now, and I hope they enjoy listening to this song, as well.
Old 03-19-2021, 05:04 AM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Writing a compare and contrast essay is a daunting challenge for everybody, but this is not a reason to despair. You’ll easily cope with the task using tips and advice from experts.
Old 03-24-2021, 05:54 AM   #6
Level 3 - Talker

Yeah I get orgasms from the very last part when hes says: remember I will always love Ryou. I am thinking of joining oxfordcambridgesummeracademy to learn and sing music.
Old 04-18-2021, 04:21 PM   #7
Level 3 - Talker

sadd

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: