opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Forum Feedback » Feedback
User Name
Password
Old 08-15-2014, 02:53 PM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
How cool would this be

I was thinking and it occurred to me that toolshed.down.net should create a messenger like the ones that yahoo or Facebook has. It could allow only members of toolshed.down.net to interact live and share the deepest of our daily thoughts. Tool fans around the globe could connect in a whole new way to help each other understand and ponder the deepest aspects of daily life and answer the so called "big questions in life"! Do what you will with this idea toolshed.down.net, I think you know what most of the members of these forums would want.

I would like to ask that those who see this thread leave behind a sentence stating that they do or do not think this a good idea or bad idea as a sort of,..vote, and perhaps toolshed.down.net will hear what the fans have to say
Old 03-16-2015, 02:36 AM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: How cool would this be

Anyone that has a link to it, I would highly appreciate it. I have been scouring the internet for a week and can't find it. Just hitting my private messages would be great.
Old 01-23-2016, 01:05 PM   #3
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1841
Re: How cool would this be

this is so 2014 thinking...

most of us have yahoo'd to FB and burned the fucker to the ground and the phoenix says,

gtf outside man!

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: