opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 09-02-2013, 11:28 AM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Whole parts

An expansive feeling of connectivity, I am alive in the humid air of the night. Stars gleam like distant neurons, speaking through our neighboring synaptic atmospheres and transmitting far-reaching signals through the surging vessels of red-hot lightening way off past the horizon. I watch closely, squinting, to catch a glimpse of the source, the switchboard operator in the sky, flipping switches, alternating currents from the original flow of direct current, forming electrical branches of electric branches, activating floodgates in the sky while reinforcing adjacent levees. An abstract eight-handed man tugging on the proverbial trigger of thought, executing instantaneous actions, needless of time and incognizant of space, occupying a non-dual sphere of existence.

I inhale a boasting aroma of the impending rain, gladly rejoicing with the dancing scurry of leaves and the cyclonic upheavals of pollen and dust. I am. Being within and among an exultant nature, a togetherness celebrating life and joyous for change. My body senses a subtle sharing of knowledge as a tinge of camaraderie erects the hair on my neck, watching as motes ride the wind, happily traveling to visit long lost companions. I stand, swaying and enveloped in a shapeshifting elemental community where everybody knows everybody, a cosmic communion, a rendezvous of eternal brotherhood. I listen, as an invisible spirit whispers on the wind.

Raindrops burst on my skin, relinquishing the tension on the surface and relaxing into a full embrace, releasing all responsibilities. Thunderous skies release a full-bore torrent, a large neurochemical dose falling from heaven onto earth, mind speaking to body, to communicate a new shift to the fractal mind, a schizophrenic conversation of our cosmic consciousness, a universal sharing of information. Small drops creating waves, waves that shift the social tide from ebb into flow, initiating a new momentum, rolling the tides to sail mankind towards brighter shores, abundant with mentally vibrant vegetation and nutrition for the soul.

Last edited by wisefool; 09-02-2013 at 11:37 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: