Bincount™: 0
Re: Marijuana

True Dat!

Practice safe sex......
Go fuck yourself!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
incircles
05-15-2006, 05:20 PM

I took vicodin a couple of times for legitimate medical reasons and felt bored, tired, and crawling-out-of-my-skin anxious. Obviously, your mileage varied.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:20 PM   #202
Level 4 - Thinker

I took vicodin a couple of times for legitimate medical reasons and felt bored, tired, and crawling-out-of-my-skin anxious. Obviously, your mileage varied.
Hiredugan's Avatar Hiredugan
05-15-2006, 06:44 PM

2 vicodin and a few screwdrivers later you are ready to dance all night long!

Practice safe sex......
Go fuck yourself!
Old 05-15-2006, 06:44 PM   #203
Level 4 - Thinker

2 vicodin and a few screwdrivers later you are ready to dance all night long!

Practice safe sex......
Go fuck yourself!
blackandwhite's Avatar blackandwhite
05-15-2006, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by submachine
dont smoke; vaporize! http://www.xijix.com
Amen to that
Old 05-15-2006, 06:50 PM   #204
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by submachine
dont smoke; vaporize! http://www.xijix.com
Amen to that
HiPp_1's Avatar HiPp_1
05-15-2006, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFEZ
Marijuana is GODS gift to planet earth, period! I think everyone should smoke it! The world would be a much more accepting, non-violent place. Think about it everything is better under the influence, Music, Food and Sex, all better and more enjoyable while high. Beware of the STONED ORGASM! In my opinion, I am 31, TOOL is our generations PINK FLOYD. I started listening to TOOL in 1991 when I was a JUNIOR in HIGH SCHOOL, shortly before UNDERTOW, have seen them countless times, am friends with Shep in PLC. Maybe I am biased because I have hung out with Maynard and Danny(Odeon in Cleveland, PLC opening for APC) and have a little insight into the INNER CIRCLE but TOOL is the BEST LIVE ROCK BAND going right now!

P.S. - For all you conservatives who frown upon Drug use, FUCK OFF, as you pick up your prescription and bottles of ale, oh but they are LEGAL. Chemicals are Chemicals, LEGAL, ILLEGAL, doesn't matter. ALCOHOL is far WORSE than WEED in everyway shape and form! Nasty Poison! TRUST the Government and there decisions NO WAY! It is like reading the bible and believing in that garbage!! Live by your own set of angels and make your own choices! ORGANIZED RELIGION the BIGGEST killer on EARTH! If you really want the ultimate HIGH do yourself a favor and get a nice bottle of SEBOR ABSINTHE, talk to the green fairy and then smoke a joint! Motherfucking GOODNIGHT! Lay back and close your eyes on that and listen to TOOL! You will really see what TOOl can do!

Jesus Christ, thats why I dont do drugs.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:37 PM   #205
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFEZ
Marijuana is GODS gift to planet earth, period! I think everyone should smoke it! The world would be a much more accepting, non-violent place. Think about it everything is better under the influence, Music, Food and Sex, all better and more enjoyable while high. Beware of the STONED ORGASM! In my opinion, I am 31, TOOL is our generations PINK FLOYD. I started listening to TOOL in 1991 when I was a JUNIOR in HIGH SCHOOL, shortly before UNDERTOW, have seen them countless times, am friends with Shep in PLC. Maybe I am biased because I have hung out with Maynard and Danny(Odeon in Cleveland, PLC opening for APC) and have a little insight into the INNER CIRCLE but TOOL is the BEST LIVE ROCK BAND going right now!

P.S. - For all you conservatives who frown upon Drug use, FUCK OFF, as you pick up your prescription and bottles of ale, oh but they are LEGAL. Chemicals are Chemicals, LEGAL, ILLEGAL, doesn't matter. ALCOHOL is far WORSE than WEED in everyway shape and form! Nasty Poison! TRUST the Government and there decisions NO WAY! It is like reading the bible and believing in that garbage!! Live by your own set of angels and make your own choices! ORGANIZED RELIGION the BIGGEST killer on EARTH! If you really want the ultimate HIGH do yourself a favor and get a nice bottle of SEBOR ABSINTHE, talk to the green fairy and then smoke a joint! Motherfucking GOODNIGHT! Lay back and close your eyes on that and listen to TOOL! You will really see what TOOl can do!

Jesus Christ, thats why I dont do drugs.
rockwater
05-15-2006, 07:55 PM

back to a couple pages ago, i believe my best experience was getting the salival boxset and 5 hits of some nice cid. that night and everynight after whilst dosing those videos have brought out something new for me to see. simply amazing.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:55 PM   #206
Level 1 - Lurker

back to a couple pages ago, i believe my best experience was getting the salival boxset and 5 hits of some nice cid. that night and everynight after whilst dosing those videos have brought out something new for me to see. simply amazing.
Deoxy_Anomaly's Avatar Deoxy_Anomaly
05-15-2006, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by implandnoises
Um, not sure I have heard that quote. I am not sure that I would agree with Maynard's position on drugs, but then I have never talked to him about it, so I don't know.
Not sure exactly where its from, though...the latter part of the quote is what I was referencing.
"I think psychedelics play a major part in what we do, but having said that, I feel that if somebody's going to experiment with those things they really need to educate themselves about them. People just taking the chemicals and diving in without having any kind of preparation about what they're about to experience tend to have no frame of reference, so they're missing everything flying by and all these new perspectives. It's just a waste. They reach a little bit of spiritual enlightenment, but they end up going, 'Well, now I need that drug to get back there again.' The trick is to use the drugs once to get there, and maybe spend the next ten years trying to get back there without the drug."
Old 05-15-2006, 08:21 PM   #207

Bincount™: 10

Quote:
Um, not sure I have heard that quote. I am not sure that I would agree with Maynard's position on drugs, but then I have never talked to him about it, so I don't know.
Not sure exactly where its from, though...the latter part of the quote is what I was referencing.
"I think psychedelics play a major part in what we do, but having said that, I feel that if somebody's going to experiment with those things they really need to educate themselves about them. People just taking the chemicals and diving in without having any kind of preparation about what they're about to experience tend to have no frame of reference, so they're missing everything flying by and all these new perspectives. It's just a waste. They reach a little bit of spiritual enlightenment, but they end up going, 'Well, now I need that drug to get back there again.' The trick is to use the drugs once to get there, and maybe spend the next ten years trying to get back there without the drug."
05-15-2006, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxy_Anomaly
Oh wow, thats interesting. I like that last sentence. I would also point out that one should attempt to make certain one's natural brain function is capable of standing the effects of the drug first too. Mine is not, but my brain condition occurs in only one in a hundred people. And of course to remember that no drugs are needed if one is immediately serious anyhow.
Old 05-15-2006, 10:03 PM   #208
Banned.

Bincount™: 1157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxy_Anomaly
Oh wow, thats interesting. I like that last sentence. I would also point out that one should attempt to make certain one's natural brain function is capable of standing the effects of the drug first too. Mine is not, but my brain condition occurs in only one in a hundred people. And of course to remember that no drugs are needed if one is immediately serious anyhow.
deuceman's Avatar deuceman
05-16-2006, 06:06 AM

Quote:
And of course to remember that no drugs are needed if one is immediately serious anyhow.
Huh? I don't even understand this sentence. Mind you I'm quite stoned at the moment, but even if I were straight I still don't think I'd understand it.

Listening to Sober at the moment. And lovin' it!!
Old 05-16-2006, 06:06 AM   #209
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 367

Quote:
And of course to remember that no drugs are needed if one is immediately serious anyhow.
Huh? I don't even understand this sentence. Mind you I'm quite stoned at the moment, but even if I were straight I still don't think I'd understand it.

DirtyBanana's Avatar DirtyBanana
05-16-2006, 12:04 PM

I now can officially say that 10,000days is insane on weed.

Dannys drumming is on the same level if not better than on lateralus.
Old 05-16-2006, 12:04 PM   #210
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 139

05-16-2006, 02:08 PM

Just wanted to point out that I am smoking a fine chronic bowl at the moment. I can hear 10,000 Days in my head without it being on.

I'm thinking about getting robot ears so I can enjoy techno.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:08 PM   #211
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 36

Just wanted to point out that I am smoking a fine chronic bowl at the moment. I can hear 10,000 Days in my head without it being on.

I'm thinking about getting robot ears so I can enjoy techno.
05-16-2006, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBanana

Of course it's going to be insane. What else would it be? It's not like it's going to sound hella shitty.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:33 PM   #212
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBanana

Of course it's going to be insane. What else would it be? It's not like it's going to sound hella shitty.
Loveboat Captain's Avatar Loveboat Captain
05-16-2006, 04:08 PM

You shouldnt need drugs to appreciate Tool. They are masters.

I avoid cliches like the plague.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:08 PM   #213
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 200

You shouldnt need drugs to appreciate Tool. They are masters.

I avoid cliches like the plague.
05-16-2006, 04:55 PM

Double true.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:55 PM   #214
Level 7 - Loquacious

Double true.
HiPp_1's Avatar HiPp_1
05-16-2006, 08:11 PM

I didnt think that this many people have done and currently do acid. That shit really fries your brain. whatever, to each his own.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:11 PM   #215

Bincount™: 9

I didnt think that this many people have done and currently do acid. That shit really fries your brain. whatever, to each his own.
zamolxe
05-16-2006, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike09
I want to try marijuana. I don't have any interest in doing it randomly, I want to experience music with it. I want to know more about these "experiences" that people have. Too bad it's illegal in the United States.
So what if its illegal? u can still get it. hasnt stopped me!
Old 05-16-2006, 08:34 PM   #216
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike09
I want to try marijuana. I don't have any interest in doing it randomly, I want to experience music with it. I want to know more about these "experiences" that people have. Too bad it's illegal in the United States.
So what if its illegal? u can still get it. hasnt stopped me!
05-16-2006, 09:11 PM

Are you fucking kidding me, pot is like the most legal illegal thing in the world.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:11 PM   #217
Level 7 - Loquacious

Are you fucking kidding me, pot is like the most legal illegal thing in the world.
implandnoises's Avatar implandnoises
05-16-2006, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuceman

Sorry, I was talking about the purposeful spiritual usage of drugs referred to in Maynard's quote. My sentence should read: One doesn't need drugs to find spiritual enlightment at all, if one is serious.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:30 PM   #218
Banned.

Bincount™: 1157

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuceman

Sorry, I was talking about the purposeful spiritual usage of drugs referred to in Maynard's quote. My sentence should read: One doesn't need drugs to find spiritual enlightment at all, if one is serious.
Sephames
01-18-2011, 07:07 PM

I used to drive around baked and trippin my friends out with the music. i get into the motions of things when im into them sometimes driving according to the music tapping the gas or the break. Or i would "dance" according to the music. this music gives me a sence of joy unlike anyother.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:07 PM   #219
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 2

I used to drive around baked and trippin my friends out with the music. i get into the motions of things when im into them sometimes driving according to the music tapping the gas or the break. Or i would "dance" according to the music. this music gives me a sence of joy unlike anyother.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply