opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Vicarious
User Name
Password
Old 08-27-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 110
My simple idear

i think i know what this video means...

essentially the octopus thing is a meteor...and its comin to earth

the dude doesnt realize the reality of the meteor because hes so desensitized

(smooth cover over his body) by the tv (the glass boxes)

so, instead of him dealin with the meteor or checkin it out, his eyes check it out...he doesnt experience anything..he just sees it..."vicarious"

just like with the bug....as soon as it lands on his hand, instead of him reacting to it, an eye comes out of his hand and looks at the bug..instead of him looking at it or experiencing it..

then cause hes become so disconnected he becomes introspective.. "his eye's eye goes into his hand's eye"

i dont know what tool's intention is with the alex gray stuff but heres an interesting idea...

after he gets knocked out he goes through all this crazy metaphysical introspective experience...but maybe its all bull shit...maybe he has so many eyes to look through that it doesnt lead him anywhere..

that all this "thinking" and visions are a result of him being so disconnected from reality and creating this world in his mind...when at the end of the day, at the end of the video all that happens is everything burns as a result of fire from the meteor and everything is destroyed: the man, the glass boxes and the bug.

so what was very simple and real...ie life became very complicated when this individual was living in his fantasy world as a result of being disconnected
Old 09-19-2011, 08:57 PM   #2
Banned.

Bincount™: 1
Re: My simple idear

Nice post thanks for the share.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:40 AM   #3
Banned.

Bincount™: 0
Re: My simple idear

I think the song is about a girl cuz you never see the gender. And she disconnects it to think its about a guy.

Just my 5 cents =)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: