opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 05. Forty-Six & 2
User Name
Password
Old 08-08-2014, 05:39 PM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Forty-Six & 2 = Evolution

My thought here is that Forty-Six & 2 is a metaphor for evolution both physical and spiritual. whiel 46 is the current number of chromosomes in the human both an extra two could mean a positive evolution. However, I think rather than fact it is a symbol in this case.

The shadow refers to the human body which is a shadow of the real spiritual self.

Picking scabs refers to removing earthly wounds and transcending them. Also the shedding of the mortal body.

"Feel the outside turning in" in relation to change is paying less attention to the material and more to the spiritual. Finding the real self.

Near the end of the song with "cry, kill and die" etc. Maynard refers to the trials, tribulations, and errors we must make as humans to evolve.

I would love to hear thoughts on this interpretation.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 09:25 PM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Re: Forty-Six & 2 = Evolution

Actually I change my answer slightly. Upon reconsidering I would say the 'shadow' is the divine mind within the body. It is shedding the skin of the material body and animal mind.

Last edited by AllFromOne; 08-20-2014 at 09:26 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 12-21-2018, 04:48 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

schism and alex grey will probably be of some help to you.
schism shows the beginning before the brain.
Two beings. One creative. One life. Male female
The reason to me is still unknown why they had to procreate
Maybe its because they were the last of a race, not sure.
But basically, the two made a child. Wich was both creative, and life
amongst feelings. They didn’t have feelings it seemed.
But they had the will to live and not fade away.
When the two made the child, he “ate them” merged together with all three.
So the child ended up being Creative, had feelings/personality, and could make life.
In the brain were the first three souls put into the meat suits to live life. Since we exist in the life it created. Adam and eve the creator and life. Are their souls. The child was the soul of all three. He created more souls wich was the first evolution. We die, go to a plane where we remember all out pst lives, come back to life to gain knowledge until we get to a point of an old soul. awakening.
But our meat suits need to evolve. So the old souls from the first three are going to remember everything all the time. as well as the first three. all of them alive today. advancing us to the next generation so we dont have to keep reincarnating anymore. this gen is the stepping stone to eternal life. the jouney of the wounded healer. look into it.
Old 12-21-2018, 04:52 PM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Also lateralus beat is made up of math starting with 123. its all connected. The songs anyway. Telling a story

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: