opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Lateralus » 10. Disposition
User Name
Password
Old 10-11-2006, 10:16 AM   #1
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3796
Watch the Weather Channel, Change It.

I always thought the lyrics and instrumentation of this song were funny. To me, the music sounds like some easy-listening music that you'd hear on the Weather Channel. Couple that with the lyrics, "watch the weather change," makes me giggle inside from time to time. Thought I'd share.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:34 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: Watch the Weather Channel, Change It.

ha. im going to laugh with you , instead of at you on this one.
"squeegeeing my third glass eye"
Old 10-11-2006, 02:47 PM   #3
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 24

Remeber that one post a while ago where someone claimed to be a spokesman for applebees I think?... wanting to know if Tool would be interested in letting the foodchain use 10,000 days(wings pt2) in their buffalo wings commercial. lmao "give me my... give me my wiiinnngsss"

makes me think of other possibilities-

"i know the pieces fit cause i watched them tumble down..." some potential for a Jenga add

"i met a boy wearing van 501, and a dope beastie t... " jc penny back to school sale

"moms gonna fix it all soon, moms comming round to put it back the way it ought to be" Bounty- quilted quicker picker-upper

"seems like iv been here before! seems so fimiliar" some new drug to treat alzheimer's

well that was fun... sorry to respond with this but your post got me in the mood
And so what you're saying when you say 'I understand it intellectually, but I don't get it intuitively,' or 'I don't feel it in my bones,' is that you understand it in the sense of being able to repeat a form of words.
Old 10-11-2006, 05:29 PM   #4
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3796

Quote:
Originally Posted by (self(other View Post
Remeber that one post a while ago where someone claimed to be a spokesman for applebees I think?... wanting to know if Tool would be interested in letting the foodchain use 10,000 days(wings pt2) in their buffalo wings commercial. lmao "give me my... give me my wiiinnngsss"

makes me think of other possibilities-

"i know the pieces fit cause i watched them tumble down..." some potential for a Jenga add

"i met a boy wearing van 501, and a dope beastie t... " jc penny back to school sale

"moms gonna fix it all soon, moms comming round to put it back the way it ought to be" Bounty- quilted quicker picker-upper

"seems like iv been here before! seems so fimiliar" some new drug to treat alzheimer's

well that was fun... sorry to respond with this but your post got me in the mood
Haha, that's great. The mom one could've worked for Clorox as well.

"moms gonna fix it all soon, moms comming round to put it back the way it ought to be, because she's got the magick of Clorox."
Old 10-11-2006, 06:39 PM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 763

what better way to remove that grimy shit blood and cum on your hands than with dial soap
Old 10-17-2006, 11:30 AM   #6
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

i like stuff..

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: