Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
elusivEuphoria's Avatar elusivEuphoria
03-22-2008, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
Great post. I agreed with some of it. That entire 2012 doomsday stuff is absurd though. Honestly it is NOT the end of the Mayan Calendar. That is a huge misnomer. Anyhoo I agree that we will never see a Live Tool DVD. I agree the Puscifer stuff is outstanding. I would absolutely love to hear Maynard cover 21st Century Schizoid Man. I do think we will get a video for The Pot sometime this year. And in conclusion if the band does release one more album it will be sooner than later. Let's face it the guys are getting older. I can't imagine the guys being able to play the music with the same power and precision when they are in their 50's. Wouldn't surprise me if 10,000 Days is the final full length Tool album...and if that is the case...that is just fine with me as they couldn't have ended their run on a better note.
Heh, dont worry. My tongue was firmly planted in my cheek when I wrote that post.

But I must say it wouldn't surprise me if Tool will make albums for years to come. Look at King Crimson, still going after 4 solid decades and turning out amazing compositions. Fripp is in his 60's; I think Adrian is too. Pat, Trey, Tony Levin and Gavin Harrison... obviously consideriably younger but still older than the boys in Tool (uhhh, im pretty sure).

You are probably right though. As time goes on we will probably see some major changes in Tool. I would anticipate a broader approach to their music. What I mean by that are things like, their movie they keep talking about, possible film scores, maybe (just maybe) a largely if not entirely instrumental album (Maynard could do synth work, or maybe just vocalization, no lyrics). They might even start experimenting with the nature of their shows.

I dont know. From where I sit, as a Tool fan, I've come to expect the unexpected and be ready for anything. Besides I think with a band as creative as Tool is, it would be waste to see them get stuck in 'Write, Record, Release, Tour, 2 year hiatus, Repeat...'.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:09 PM   #81
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860
Re: New Album

Quote:
Great post. I agreed with some of it. That entire 2012 doomsday stuff is absurd though. Honestly it is NOT the end of the Mayan Calendar. That is a huge misnomer. Anyhoo I agree that we will never see a Live Tool DVD. I agree the Puscifer stuff is outstanding. I would absolutely love to hear Maynard cover 21st Century Schizoid Man. I do think we will get a video for The Pot sometime this year. And in conclusion if the band does release one more album it will be sooner than later. Let's face it the guys are getting older. I can't imagine the guys being able to play the music with the same power and precision when they are in their 50's. Wouldn't surprise me if 10,000 Days is the final full length Tool album...and if that is the case...that is just fine with me as they couldn't have ended their run on a better note.
Heh, dont worry. My tongue was firmly planted in my cheek when I wrote that post.

But I must say it wouldn't surprise me if Tool will make albums for years to come. Look at King Crimson, still going after 4 solid decades and turning out amazing compositions. Fripp is in his 60's; I think Adrian is too. Pat, Trey, Tony Levin and Gavin Harrison... obviously consideriably younger but still older than the boys in Tool (uhhh, im pretty sure).

You are probably right though. As time goes on we will probably see some major changes in Tool. I would anticipate a broader approach to their music. What I mean by that are things like, their movie they keep talking about, possible film scores, maybe (just maybe) a largely if not entirely instrumental album (Maynard could do synth work, or maybe just vocalization, no lyrics). They might even start experimenting with the nature of their shows.

I dont know. From where I sit, as a Tool fan, I've come to expect the unexpected and be ready for anything. Besides I think with a band as creative as Tool is, it would be waste to see them get stuck in 'Write, Record, Release, Tour, 2 year hiatus, Repeat...'.
Rolo's Avatar Rolo
03-22-2008, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elusivEuphoria View Post
Within this lies the fear of most Tool fans, that they could pull the plug within some near future. I won't be surprised if they indeed do pull the plug after one final album, but i really hope that they go on making a shitload of good albums.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:24 PM   #82
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635

Quote:
Within this lies the fear of most Tool fans, that they could pull the plug within some near future. I won't be surprised if they indeed do pull the plug after one final album, but i really hope that they go on making a shitload of good albums.
03-23-2008, 06:40 AM

That's definitely a possibility. In fact, after "10,000 Days", I was almost convinced that Tool may have been 1 or 2 albums from the end of their run. Simply because if you looked at all their albums as a whole up to that point; unless you were just a casual, simple-minded listener, you can definitely see a spiritual and philisophical progression which seems to be peaking between Lateralus and 10kDays. So it would logically make sense that Tool would seek to draw this narrative to a close and end it gracefully. Thereby leaving their catalog unspoiled by trivial music (at least from their perspective, which in my opinion is all that matters). And as much as I would completely respect and admire such an action... I can't deny I would be tad bit heartbroken :'(

But I should restate that I WAS convinced of this; until Maynard made a comment in an interview recently (which has been brought up already in this thread) where he said quite bluntly that they will be making music together until one of them dies.

But like I said before, in what *form* that music comes is yet to be known.

Last edited by elusivEuphoria; 03-23-2008 at 06:53 AM.. Reason: Poor choice of words.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:40 AM   #83
Level 10 - Vehement

That's definitely a possibility. In fact, after "10,000 Days", I was almost convinced that Tool may have been 1 or 2 albums from the end of their run. Simply because if you looked at all their albums as a whole up to that point; unless you were just a casual, simple-minded listener, you can definitely see a spiritual and philisophical progression which seems to be peaking between Lateralus and 10kDays. So it would logically make sense that Tool would seek to draw this narrative to a close and end it gracefully. Thereby leaving their catalog unspoiled by trivial music (at least from their perspective, which in my opinion is all that matters). And as much as I would completely respect and admire such an action... I can't deny I would be tad bit heartbroken :'(

But I should restate that I WAS convinced of this; until Maynard made a comment in an interview recently (which has been brought up already in this thread) where he said quite bluntly that they will be making music together until one of them dies.

Last edited by elusivEuphoria; 03-23-2008 at 06:53 AM.. Reason: Poor choice of words.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
A Tad Bit Catatonic's Avatar A Tad Bit Catatonic
03-23-2008, 08:10 AM

Quote:

I concur. It seems as though mortality has settled in through the progression of the albums, and Maynard wanted to cease the chance to apologize to, rectify the situation with, and eulogize his mother on 10kd. And that album is headed in the direction of a sort of finality, ending on the note of Right in Two. But it seems to me, there is still vast room in their catalogue for untrivialalized and uncompromising music. They could greatly expand on certain themes, though it will probably become more esoteric, lyrically anyway - the musical forefront for them is still as fresh and wide open for them as the American west was in 1800, as you have stated. With these guys imagination's and ability's the possibilities and permutations are endless. So we shall just wait it out. DC is just breaking those mandala pads in.

Thanks for the bit of news about Maynard saying "they will make music together until one of them dies". I usually manage to keep up with the details like that, but had missed this one. That is positively reassuring.
Old 03-23-2008, 08:10 AM   #84
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 61

Quote:

I concur. It seems as though mortality has settled in through the progression of the albums, and Maynard wanted to cease the chance to apologize to, rectify the situation with, and eulogize his mother on 10kd. And that album is headed in the direction of a sort of finality, ending on the note of Right in Two. But it seems to me, there is still vast room in their catalogue for untrivialalized and uncompromising music. They could greatly expand on certain themes, though it will probably become more esoteric, lyrically anyway - the musical forefront for them is still as fresh and wide open for them as the American west was in 1800, as you have stated. With these guys imagination's and ability's the possibilities and permutations are endless. So we shall just wait it out. DC is just breaking those mandala pads in.

Thanks for the bit of news about Maynard saying "they will make music together until one of them dies". I usually manage to keep up with the details like that, but had missed this one. That is positively reassuring.
03-23-2008, 10:15 AM

No prob. For what it's worth, im 99.9% sure that quote was from the November 2007 issue of Spin Magazine. It WAS available online, but SPIN's website is stupid... they have the permissions to all the articles locked out. It was a really good read though.

Here's the link to that particular issue:
http://www.spin.com/magazine/2007-11
Old 03-23-2008, 10:15 AM   #85
Level 10 - Vehement

No prob. For what it's worth, im 99.9% sure that quote was from the November 2007 issue of Spin Magazine. It WAS available online, but SPIN's website is stupid... they have the permissions to all the articles locked out. It was a really good read though.

Here's the link to that particular issue:
http://www.spin.com/magazine/2007-11
Rolo's Avatar Rolo
03-23-2008, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tad Bit Catatonic View Post
They could greatly expand on certain themes, though it will probably become more esoteric, lyrically anyway
Hmmm,if this means they're going to do more in the style of "Lateralus", i'm allready looking forward to this next album :)
Old 03-23-2008, 11:36 AM   #86
Jedi Master

Quote:
They could greatly expand on certain themes, though it will probably become more esoteric, lyrically anyway
Hmmm,if this means they're going to do more in the style of "Lateralus", i'm allready looking forward to this next album :)
03-24-2008, 09:57 AM

Quote:
That all being said........ NONE of it will happen. The next album will be released late 2009, or maybe early 2010 and they will tour until 2012. Final show will be in Cancun, Mexico on December 21 as we all cross the Galactic Equator and the Earth's mantle flips-a-bitch.

There I said it.
Splendid
Old 03-24-2008, 09:57 AM   #87
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
That all being said........ NONE of it will happen. The next album will be released late 2009, or maybe early 2010 and they will tour until 2012. Final show will be in Cancun, Mexico on December 21 as we all cross the Galactic Equator and the Earth's mantle flips-a-bitch.

There I said it.
Splendid
03-24-2008, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Wouldn't surprise me if 10,000 Days is the final full length Tool album...and if that is the case...that is just fine with me as they couldn't have ended their run on a better note.
I suppose you're not aware then that they still have 1 more album under contract.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:58 AM   #88
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Wouldn't surprise me if 10,000 Days is the final full length Tool album...and if that is the case...that is just fine with me as they couldn't have ended their run on a better note.
I suppose you're not aware then that they still have 1 more album under contract.
03-24-2008, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolo View Post
Someone or some newsletter said something about Danny taking sound samples of the rainforest for use on his mandala pads recently....if this is true, I can only imagine how awesome this "likely final" album will be.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:02 AM   #89
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Someone or some newsletter said something about Danny taking sound samples of the rainforest for use on his mandala pads recently....if this is true, I can only imagine how awesome this "likely final" album will be.
03-24-2008, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
That sounds really cool. I liked the way Lustmord mixed the thunderstorm into 10K too.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:55 AM   #90
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
That sounds really cool. I liked the way Lustmord mixed the thunderstorm into 10K too.
03-24-2008, 04:54 PM

Hell yeah Rolo...The thunderstorm efftect gives the song even a more powerful feeling which Im sure everyone in here loves.

Props to Lustmord!!

I cant wait to hear what this next album will sound like...its soo far away though.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:54 PM   #91
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 10

Hell yeah Rolo...The thunderstorm efftect gives the song even a more powerful feeling which Im sure everyone in here loves.

Props to Lustmord!!

I cant wait to hear what this next album will sound like...its soo far away though.
Kotowboy
03-24-2008, 05:50 PM

I think end of 2009 for the next album. Which will come quickly if we are not waiting for it.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:50 PM   #92
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

I think end of 2009 for the next album. Which will come quickly if we are not waiting for it.
03-25-2008, 12:40 AM

Christ, stop the bickering guys. Or go to the bin. This thread is about speculation of the new album.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:40 AM   #93
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 61

Christ, stop the bickering guys. Or go to the bin. This thread is about speculation of the new album.
03-25-2008, 05:56 AM

Quote:
I see a returning concept in this; the lack of communication and the downfall of nowadays society ;)
Old 03-25-2008, 05:56 AM   #94
Jedi Master

Quote:
I see a returning concept in this; the lack of communication and the downfall of nowadays society ;)
03-25-2008, 06:37 AM

by the time the next tool album comes out approximately 500 tool fans will die according to the mortality rate and population in the usa. so why don't you go enjoy life because you may be one of the unlucky ones!! wasting time...
Old 03-25-2008, 06:37 AM   #95
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

by the time the next tool album comes out approximately 500 tool fans will die according to the mortality rate and population in the usa. so why don't you go enjoy life because you may be one of the unlucky ones!! wasting time...
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
03-25-2008, 09:34 AM

Quote:
I don't particulary care how long you have been here. And fucktard ? Sorry better use that spellcheck thing you were yapping about earlier. Idiot, asshole, or pretentious all could have worked more effectively there. Oh and while we are on the topic of grammar you do realize your entire response was a running sentence correct ? And weren't is rather sloppy. Maybe next time use were not sherrif. But seeing as you want to play big man on campus then by all means please bring it on.
How about idiotic asshole?
Old 03-25-2008, 09:34 AM   #96
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
I don't particulary care how long you have been here. And fucktard ? Sorry better use that spellcheck thing you were yapping about earlier. Idiot, asshole, or pretentious all could have worked more effectively there. Oh and while we are on the topic of grammar you do realize your entire response was a running sentence correct ? And weren't is rather sloppy. Maybe next time use were not sherrif. But seeing as you want to play big man on campus then by all means please bring it on.
How about idiotic asshole?
03-25-2008, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
I wasn't aware you'd read through all 2000 of my posts, but I'm surprised that, having read them all, you haven't realized that I take joy in smacking down complete retards like yourself over and over and over.
Consider his post to be a PSA about not using meth.

By the way -- why have so many "new album" topics cropped up? We fucking get it, go back to your corners, kids...
Old 03-25-2008, 11:17 AM   #97
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 336

Quote:
I wasn't aware you'd read through all 2000 of my posts, but I'm surprised that, having read them all, you haven't realized that I take joy in smacking down complete retards like yourself over and over and over.
Consider his post to be a PSA about not using meth.

By the way -- why have so many "new album" topics cropped up? We fucking get it, go back to your corners, kids...
03-25-2008, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schema View Post
Well said, man. It's beeing overdiscussed...
Old 03-25-2008, 12:03 PM   #98
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schema View Post
03-25-2008, 12:04 PM

Quote:
I wonder if they're watching us? Maybe the more we talk about it, the more disinclined they'll be to do it...
Old 03-25-2008, 12:04 PM   #99
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
I wonder if they're watching us? Maybe the more we talk about it, the more disinclined they'll be to do it...
03-25-2008, 12:06 PM

Haha, just like them not releasing a live-DVD. LOL
Old 03-25-2008, 12:06 PM   #100
Jedi Master

03-25-2008, 12:08 PM

Quote:
This is what we get for being greedy cunts. :(
Old 03-25-2008, 12:08 PM   #101
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
This is what we get for being greedy cunts. :(
03-25-2008, 12:09 PM

Impatient greedy cunts.

I want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, etc, etc...
Old 03-25-2008, 12:09 PM   #102
Jedi Master

Impatient greedy cunts.

03-25-2008, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Impatient greedy cunts.

Hope this is what you wanted, etc.

Hmmm... that puts that song in a new light.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:10 PM   #103
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Impatient greedy cunts.

Hope this is what you wanted, etc.

Hmmm... that puts that song in a new light.
03-25-2008, 12:16 PM

If they don't give it to us, we won't choke (if this is where you're heading)
Old 03-25-2008, 12:16 PM   #104
Jedi Master

If they don't give it to us, we won't choke (if this is where you're heading)
03-25-2008, 12:40 PM

Suck me dry? ( if thats what Maynard wanted?)
Old 03-25-2008, 12:40 PM   #105
On Probation

Bincount™: 189

Suck me dry? ( if thats what Maynard wanted?)
Master_Of_Nothing
03-25-2008, 12:53 PM

Suck me dry! (If this is what YOU wanted)
Old 03-25-2008, 12:53 PM   #106
On Probation

Bincount™: 189

Suck me dry! (If this is what YOU wanted)
Tool_Is_Sick
03-25-2008, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotowboy View Post
Umm why wouldnt we be waiting for it? Its fuckin Tool god damn it!!! ;) Just kidding
Old 03-25-2008, 03:15 PM   #107
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotowboy View Post
Umm why wouldnt we be waiting for it? Its fuckin Tool god damn it!!! ;) Just kidding
Tool_Is_Sick
03-25-2008, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by put_away_the_dagger View Post
hey, douche bag is back. i love these fucking pussies that get all tough guy on the internet cause they dont have the balls to actually speak to somebody like that face to face. so i guess now from the safety of his keyboard in his parents basement, he feels he has to make up for all the times he got bitch slapped for being a wise ass punk fuck. ain't that right fat boy?

Dude, stop taking everything so fuckin serious..holy shit. Its people like you that even think about something so dumb and immature over the internet. ITS ONLY WORDS!!! Sticks and stones may break......yeah you see where Im going with this. Dont be a hyprocrite ok?

Thanks. Have a wonderful fuckin day.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:20 PM   #108
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
hey, douche bag is back. i love these fucking pussies that get all tough guy on the internet cause they dont have the balls to actually speak to somebody like that face to face. so i guess now from the safety of his keyboard in his parents basement, he feels he has to make up for all the times he got bitch slapped for being a wise ass punk fuck. ain't that right fat boy?

Dude, stop taking everything so fuckin serious..holy shit. Its people like you that even think about something so dumb and immature over the internet. ITS ONLY WORDS!!! Sticks and stones may break......yeah you see where Im going with this. Dont be a hyprocrite ok?

Thanks. Have a wonderful fuckin day.
Nong's Avatar Nong
03-25-2008, 06:45 PM

I'm kind of new here, but is it the norm with all the bickering shit? I mean Rivek and I_E are good posters that do add a lot here, but you guys get caught up bickering with people so much you aren't posting as much quality as you could. This is just what I've gathered in my short time. Getting caught up arguing with douchebags on the internet is taking away time from your rather good posting.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:45 PM   #109
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I'm kind of new here, but is it the norm with all the bickering shit? I mean Rivek and I_E are good posters that do add a lot here, but you guys get caught up bickering with people so much you aren't posting as much quality as you could. This is just what I've gathered in my short time. Getting caught up arguing with douchebags on the internet is taking away time from your rather good posting.
Rolo's Avatar Rolo
03-25-2008, 06:56 PM

^
Watch out for this guy. He's going to be huge around here. Good comment.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:56 PM   #110
Jedi Master

^
Watch out for this guy. He's going to be huge around here. Good comment.
03-25-2008, 07:07 PM

Seriously.

I think there are different kind of posters here at "the albums". You have those with a relatively low postcount who will only make very interesting, deep digging interpretations (i think Octopod is one of those). Then you have those who will post around more frequently and share a thought or two and try to sneak in a little humor, just to keep things from getting too damn serious (i consider myself in that category). Rivek and I_E, imo, are those who like & add a good interpretation but will not tolerate lame posters who do no more then post crap of flame on any thread whatsoever.

There are more types i guess. But the ones above where those who i thought fit the subject.

Last edited by Rolo; 03-25-2008 at 07:11 PM..
Old 03-25-2008, 07:07 PM   #111
Jedi Master

Seriously.

I think there are different kind of posters here at "the albums". You have those with a relatively low postcount who will only make very interesting, deep digging interpretations (i think Octopod is one of those). Then you have those who will post around more frequently and share a thought or two and try to sneak in a little humor, just to keep things from getting too damn serious (i consider myself in that category). Rivek and I_E, imo, are those who like & add a good interpretation but will not tolerate lame posters who do no more then post crap of flame on any thread whatsoever.

There are more types i guess. But the ones above where those who i thought fit the subject.

Last edited by Rolo; 03-25-2008 at 07:11 PM..
Rolo's Avatar Rolo
03-25-2008, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Myself, I just have fun fucking with the idiots. I_E I can't speak for.
But at least you know what you're talking about when you discuss on a theory. That was my point. No aimless flaming, imo.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:13 PM   #112
Jedi Master

Quote:
But at least you know what you're talking about when you discuss on a theory. That was my point. No aimless flaming, imo.
03-25-2008, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Fair enough I guess. I just think you guys are above it, and are giving these guys an opportunity to shit all over the place.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:18 PM   #113
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Fair enough I guess. I just think you guys are above it, and are giving these guys an opportunity to shit all over the place.
Nong's Avatar Nong
03-25-2008, 07:39 PM

Yeah, it's good entertainment, I understand. I really do enjoy reading your posts though. I spent a day or two lurking, for hours at a time reading before I made a post. A fair number of good posts I saw came from you and I_E.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:39 PM   #114
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Yeah, it's good entertainment, I understand. I really do enjoy reading your posts though. I spent a day or two lurking, for hours at a time reading before I made a post. A fair number of good posts I saw came from you and I_E.
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
03-26-2008, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Haha, it's funny how you call myself or him pussies when your the only queer boy here that can't handle a little sarcasm or criticism. If anything I'm a pussy on the keyboard because I can't see you face to face and bitch slap your little ass. Oh how I would love to bump into someone like you and prove your notion wrong when you're lying on the ground unconscious with a broken arm crying how you want your mama.

Sissy boy.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:25 AM   #115
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Haha, it's funny how you call myself or him pussies when your the only queer boy here that can't handle a little sarcasm or criticism. If anything I'm a pussy on the keyboard because I can't see you face to face and bitch slap your little ass. Oh how I would love to bump into someone like you and prove your notion wrong when you're lying on the ground unconscious with a broken arm crying how you want your mama.

Sissy boy.
03-26-2008, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nong View Post
Well said, this is why we need to weed out the the real "douchebags" like Put_Away_The_Fagger
Old 03-26-2008, 05:28 AM   #116
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nong View Post
Well said, this is why we need to weed out the the real "douchebags" like Put_Away_The_Fagger
03-26-2008, 05:31 AM

Quote:
I like to add posts with substance but like Rolo said, I have a penchant for fucking fools like PATD, Ginazjuice, Nikeda_Taylor, Styx and Uriah_Jones just to name a few. Although I do think that if PATD wasn't such a fucking Nancy he might actually be able to add something people care to see.

Let's not forget, the last dumbfuck (Ginazjuice) that fucked with vanished into thin air as if they never existed. Keep it up PATD, keep it up.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:31 AM   #117
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
I like to add posts with substance but like Rolo said, I have a penchant for fucking fools like PATD, Ginazjuice, Nikeda_Taylor, Styx and Uriah_Jones just to name a few. Although I do think that if PATD wasn't such a fucking Nancy he might actually be able to add something people care to see.

Let's not forget, the last dumbfuck (Ginazjuice) that fucked with vanished into thin air as if they never existed. Keep it up PATD, keep it up.
03-26-2008, 09:33 AM

Quote:
I fail to see how... it seems that while I will treat people exactly the same in real life as I do here, I_E will go one step further and actually inflict physical harm on people like yourself for being such idiotic douchebags - therefore I think it kinda blows your point entirely to bits.

In fact - waitaminute - lemme think about this here - yep. It does. entirely to bits.
Well, I don't don't go around fighting people or even looking for fights. I haven't been in one since last summer as a matter fact. But yeah, if some dipshit like PATD was running his mouth to me he'd quickly learn what 8yrs in various martial arts can do.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:33 AM   #118
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
I fail to see how... it seems that while I will treat people exactly the same in real life as I do here, I_E will go one step further and actually inflict physical harm on people like yourself for being such idiotic douchebags - therefore I think it kinda blows your point entirely to bits.

In fact - waitaminute - lemme think about this here - yep. It does. entirely to bits.
Well, I don't don't go around fighting people or even looking for fights. I haven't been in one since last summer as a matter fact. But yeah, if some dipshit like PATD was running his mouth to me he'd quickly learn what 8yrs in various martial arts can do.
03-26-2008, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Dude... Styx and Uriah were the same goddamn person... why does nobody remember this...
I didn't know if this was ever proven or just an assumption.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:34 AM   #119
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Dude... Styx and Uriah were the same goddamn person... why does nobody remember this...
I didn't know if this was ever proven or just an assumption.
03-26-2008, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Hmm, which martial arts?
I started Karate and then Taekwondo for 5years as a kid and then while in the Army I trained in Boxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Old 03-26-2008, 09:38 AM   #120
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Hmm, which martial arts?
I started Karate and then Taekwondo for 5years as a kid and then while in the Army I trained in Boxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply