opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Opiate » 3. Part of Me
User Name
Password
Old 07-19-2013, 03:58 PM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Are you dating a psychopath?

I happen to know this describes the depth and disconnect of a sociopathic individual's interpersonal relationship. It's a soul-consuming bind between blind innocence and dark desire. Typical, unsuspecting people prove to be so obvious and easily manipulated, it becomes almost entertaining to leash them by their empathy. They are simple. One-sided. Easy reading in a language only you can understand. They have no comprehension of pain and fear or love and hatred. The nonintellectual nature of their emotion blinds them so that their wants and needs are negligible and their judgement is that of worms.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 12:15 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Re: Are you dating a psychopath?

Left brain/right brain dilemma. You sound like a prick ^^
Old 03-23-2021, 07:39 AM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

I happen to know this describes the depth and disconnect of a sociopathic individual's interpersonal relationship. If you are interested in this then contact me on https://womenandtravel.net/japanese-women/ asap.
Old 04-05-2021, 05:12 AM   #4
Banned.

Because of the quarantine, it is now simply impossible to meet someone on the street. Chatting with people in the digital world of https://maturedatingsites.co.uk/best...-dating-sites/ is gaining popularity today, and this is the biggest change since your last date. Don't worry if it takes a little longer to set up your profile for better matchmaking. I suggest you take advantage of the free registration on the dating site on the Internet.
Old 04-28-2021, 03:30 AM   #5
Level 2 - Poster

Oh, I see you're very lonely. Well, this is not such a big problem and thanks to this page you can quickly find yourself a cute girlfriend. For me, this site was a real discovery, because I also found a bride there and soon we will have a wedding. You just do not have to sit idly by and then luck will smile on you.
Old 05-14-2021, 04:12 AM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

I am dating a good guy! So, anyways I suggest to read more effective information at https://ask.fm/dating/do-guys-feel-b...r-breakup.html in order to get to know a lot of new things about how to behave, what to do and how to communicate with interesting people.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: