Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
junkie's Avatar junkie
04-27-2007, 04:51 AM

I wasn't sure where to put this or whether it's already been posted, but i just noticed seetickets.com are selling tickets for a show at Brixton in August. Probably old news, just thought i'd make people aware. x
A lot of these bands see what's on the surface. Like they listen to our albums at F***ing parties or something, when we make music that you need to properly digest by being alone with the album. And all they hear is the aggressive side of things and don't stop to realize that the aggression is there for a reason, not just to make music to smoke to or whatever.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:51 AM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
One off show in London

I wasn't sure where to put this or whether it's already been posted, but i just noticed seetickets.com are selling tickets for a show at Brixton in August. Probably old news, just thought i'd make people aware. x
A lot of these bands see what's on the surface. Like they listen to our albums at F***ing parties or something, when we make music that you need to properly digest by being alone with the album. And all they hear is the aggressive side of things and don't stop to realize that the aggression is there for a reason, not just to make music to smoke to or whatever.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
-StaX
04-27-2007, 08:42 AM

oh god THANK YOU.
i LOVE YOU!
Old 04-27-2007, 08:42 AM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: One off show in London

oh god THANK YOU.
i LOVE YOU!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote