opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Salival » 7. No Quarter
User Name
Password
Old 03-10-2003, 05:35 PM   #41
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1129
Quote:
Originally posted by jpmanson
what song? renholder? thats on mer de noms..
Well I'll be, it does... its that weird filler track, I never knew what it was called for some reason.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2003, 12:03 PM   #42
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Most of that sounds pretty intresting and not far-fetched. Different angles of view are always intresting. But there is one thing I don't agree with:

Quote:
APC:

Orestes - Gotta cut away, clear away, snip away and sever this umbilical residue keeping me from killing you. I can almost hear you scream, one more medicated peaceful moment, and I don't want to feel this hole around me.

Three Libras - (basically the whole song, taken word for word and without reading between lines on this one) Threw you the obvious, and you flew with it on your back, a name in your recollection, thrown down among a million same. Difficult not to feel a little bit disappoint and passed over when I LOOK RIGHT THROUGH, and see you naked but OBLIVIOUS. And you don't see me. You'll never see me. You won't see me at all. (how disappointing, m! Oh, thanks for the compliment on the eyes. Tragic but trudging on and hopeful for the future.)
You read between the lines on the first one, and than take it directly literal on the second. I read through your post. Found it quite intresting. New theories are always appreciated. But I find completely different meanings to APC...ESPICALLY those songs.
Old 07-16-2003, 08:12 PM   #43
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

"No, i'm more of a fan than you", "No, i am", "No i am!"

some people in here a just comparing d*ck sizes. Not everyone, (just those like tomatoms) some of you have points to your posts. thank you for not wasting space.

(No Quarter is not about killing yourself for no reason.)

Step back for a moment, and think about where you get your information from. who informed you? who came before you? Who was put down, and who are they that put their lives down, recently and in the far ancient past, so that you, and i, and both, and all that wants to, can know what they knew? Let us show respect, thanks, and love to them, by carrying on their dream. let us deliver news that must get through, remember those who died so it could be passed into me and you?

Ignorance and secrecy are hand-in-hand.

Thanks to you who devoted yourselves to dig deeper.

The language used points attention to the Rennes-Le-Chateu. the translation defines jesus, the man . Religion, steels your soul, and makes you numb to other views. Closes your mind. Keeps all truth secret and you are ignorant.
Old 07-21-2003, 11:59 PM   #44
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 9
what makes you think TOOL is focusing on religion, or bashing it as i see your reference to say. That is not their goal, or the goal of the song. The goal of the song is to put someone through a truamatic experience in which their are definate undertones, a multitude of layers (musically, topically, and otherwise)

but uhm...to retaliate...uhm...well...uhm....uhm...im sorry i ran my mouth. i was just a little frustrated is all. im done with these silly forums anyway... you guys never really get anywhere, or anywhere worth tuning in for. its all just gonna go around in circles.

the point to this post is to say, im right and your wrong, and just to quell any buggering amongst the phlilly phlagms, my dick is 7 inches long at full mast. My ego is a bit longer, but thats beside the point.

lol a waste of space. that could be spent turning perfectly good poetry into... nonsense about...hey everybody, IT'S JESUS!

fyi...jesus is mentioned in about the 3rd, 4th, 5th line...whatever.

i read it as "you think you're jesus christ"

but what i don't understand is why haven't you guys checked out the part...oh nevermind...im just wasting precious carpo-tunnel points. FUCK YALL

the most unappreciated bullshitter of the month

oh, just to defend myself when at a younger age, there was a reason...

a god damn good one. it stems out into a pretty big tree, now that i think about it.. (we all have dreams, right?, parents? expensive dreams? hopeless, hapless home towns with appetizers for those with big appetites. i thought not.) you may have much to learn about the mind of an artist. check out Jung, he tought me a little bit about myself that no one else ever did, something i needed too. -- -sort of catch a grip on a slippery slimy pole that was slipping me away. neurosis, narcosis, inertiatic esp.
the haunt of roulette dares.

but ....hey, then again, FUCK YOU and your little followers, BAH preaching jesus shit in a tool forum, am i right that rennes le chateau and the reason danny checks it out is because of the a supposed "treasure" that may contain the lineage and roots of the blood line of mary magdalene? hmmm. i don't think it has much to do with jesus being the man, and i know for a fact that message isn't french. Baaaaaah...say it with me now...

as far as u know, im *****, and i swear, so fuck you.

the song no quarter is about the desire to kill you. for a good enough reason...saying i had no reason?

im dissapointed at how you most of you think im a liar. it makes me sick that you all think this was all inspired by a desire to show boat or jerk myself off. just uh, take it for what its worth. I am young, I have no current appreciation for proper paragraphs, or proper ways to treat people on opinion forums who can't take a different view point. eat my shit, i hope you choke on it.

ima go blaze some stones

peace mutha fuckassez

I dug the deepest of all. and you bashed me, so no thanks to you buddy..uh bitch?, for ruining my already tarnished but silver credibilty. i told the truth to those that asked the questions, with a little "personal" juice, kick in the ass honesty, forthright storytelling of a most autobiographical nature. but it ain't my problem. I kind of committed tool opinion forum suicide on this no quarter page. im glad too. shows me the true colors. i still will come by and check it out, but i won't waste anymore space.

In case you can read the dates, this is the first night ive posted in 5 months... i mean wow...you know......

wow

if people didn't have to be such "playa hataz" and bitch and whine about me everytime i check up, i wouldn't be posting at all. i like it when my fire is fanned. so keep on going, or do us all a favor a quit talking about and including my 8 letter username in your posts. unless you want more essays to pop up. then again, maybe i'll just wait another 4 months, give ya'll some time. i know what i said was...well...far fetched...but hey, deeper personal meanings can't really be bad, can they? unless they keep you up until 3am when you have shit to do, tickets to buy, in the morning

oooooh such anger i feel. i fear i may be lurching towards the dark side.

fugov

Last edited by tomatoms; 07-22-2003 at 12:02 AM.. Reason: i spelled jesus wrong
Old 07-22-2003, 01:13 PM   #45
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Re: i know the subliminal message...

I definantly see that tomamtoms has psycho-emotonial defeciancies that he tries to mask by calling himself an artist.

He makes it like I'm saying Tool is promoting religion (oh my god...) anyway. The song is not about putting their fans through a traumatic expirience, why would they want to mess with your head like that? They don't force you to do anything. They are not the mainstream media controlled by world bank, buddy.

Don't apologize for what you think. You are just like all those other posters who think Tool's music is either about their own mundane life stories, or killing their fans slowly. Just take a look at all the other posts to see what I mean.

Talk about wasting space, I never said is was about...hey everybody, IT'S JESUS!

Rennes-le-chateu is not all about greed and treasure to everyone. Do you not see the secret that can discredit organized religion based on the resurection of Jesus Christ? Did he really die for our sins? or did he sin like a human being, lie to his flock, fall for a prostitute, and flee to the french countryside to marry, have children and live on? Try to listen to Eulogy a little closer.

If I am "the most unappreciated bullshitter of the month" Then maybe you should revaluate your own veiws. Do you have your blinders on? Fucking microphones are lining our car interiors, they can see through your walls of your own home, biometrics, chip implants, and all you can see is the hand in front of you.

And you call me a sheep? trendy, fuck. The very first question you make should be of your self. I have no followers and want none. I don't preach shit. I don't believe in religious tyranny!

And you say- "but ....hey, then again, FUCK YOU and your little followers, BAH preaching jesus shit in a tool forum, am i right that rennes le chateau and the reason danny checks it out is because of the a supposed "treasure" that may contain the lineage and roots of the blood line of mary magdalene? hmmm. i don't think it has much to do with jesus being the man, and i know for a fact that message isn't french. Baaaaaah...say it with me now..."

I never said "Jesus was the man", superfly, I said he was merely a man.

and then you say -"the song no quarter is about the desire to kill you. for a good enough reason...saying i had no reason?"

What the hell! you have no concept of or respect for those who died to allow you to be here and talk your nonsense bullshit.

To get back on the subject of No Quarter, THE SONG IS ABOUT ALL THOSE ARTISTS, WITCHES, ASTRONOMERS, THE FUCKING LIST GOES ON FROM THE BEGINING OF LIFE AND THROUGH THE CENTURIES! Fucking a, all those people i appreciate with all my heart for learning and discovering and creating and observing fucking nature and the cycle so I and all who choose can be one with it and fucking tear through our enimies and doubters and use their useless, selfish, senseless minds and bodies to fertilize our beautiful earth so more great minds may emerge out of their fucking ashes!

you say - "I dug the deepest of all. and you bashed me, so no thanks to you buddy..uh bitch?"

First of all, fuck you. I never called you shit, your the bitch. If this is digging deep, you are amoung only the shallow. I don't give a shit how many posts you follow this up with, you'll still be you no matter how much you type.

Last edited by rebecca22; 07-22-2003 at 01:34 PM..
Old 07-22-2003, 01:31 PM   #46
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 64
Uhm... woot?

I just stroll into this thread to see rebecca22 riding tomatoms like a wild appaloosa without a saddle. Yee-haw.

Y'all play nice now, hear?

Now I suppose I better start reading the post from the beginning ; )
Old 07-22-2003, 04:07 PM   #47
Level 8 - Vociferous

exactly.

and uhm...i go to art school....and i was that - - close to getting a scholarship..so,

fuck ya

whateva...i do what i want!

i thank tool for making the song what it is, not to re-truamatize or any of that mumbo jumbo, but to rem-emerge repressed memories that are important to deal with and come to accept, if not for jollies in my underpants then for growth as a human being.

i am who i am who am i

i am not someone who cares about this thread very much, or anyone who reads what should be helpful or informal posts and then has to talk shit.

i am the most unappreciated bullshitter of the month, you read that wrong. go figure i could write something that could be read wrong. jee golly.
Old 07-22-2003, 04:15 PM   #48
Level 8 - Vociferous

rebecca, you're a meanie! im telling on my mom on you!

i drew pictures before i ever spoke, i drew pictures all through grade school, and i had no other choice but to go to art school, out of fear of a boring life as a suit, or living with the eternal question of...could i have taken those gifts and exercised them, and turned my life into something meaningful? all you ppl who don't know me mean...guess what? SHIT to me. you don't know me, you don't know how i live outside of a frickin tool forum on a completely dramatic and emotional song, so my question is this, why judge? so hard? you have no fucking clue. I'm not even a serious person aside from my values and pursuits. really...im not.
this forum is the only place where i've ever spilled these beans that i have. except one time a wrote some girl a letter with a bunch of shit about how the music speaks and beckons me, including specific undeniable evidence. but make whatever you want of me, i really, really don't care. really i don't.

i like to fuck with people, but i don't know if i can handle the bashing retaliation.
Old 07-22-2003, 04:37 PM   #49
Level 8 - Vociferous

LOL

wow, im still reading it, and i see again...im confused. could you, forget about my posts or something? i don't mean to stress people out. i was drunk when i wrote that sheit, and it was late., but by all means, have fun with it. go on...

i like you by the way, you're a good thinker. i didn't mean to insult, just retaliate i guess. i don't know why i ever hoped to convince people of my side of the story, it's impossible, unless i'm frickin, uhm...somebody very persuasive.

i didn't mean to call you a sheep, but that guy came in here with a flashy french translation and you people jumped on it. just kinda pissed me off cuz i KNOW its english,

and what about the song makes you think its about those who have died for our liberties and access an unlimited amount of free and barely untainted information? where in the context of the song does that exist?

i really don't see much positive or anything hopeful in the song, save the beginning. i think its mostly mournful and dark.

i did stoop to some lows on that second...and first...and probably a lot of posts. i deserve what's coming to me, yeah. but, revenge should come back ten fold, but i think if everybody lived by that, we'd all be dead.

how'd you know about my superfly poster?

The language used points attention to the Rennes-Le-Chateu. the translation defines jesus, the man .

you didn't? oh wait, i get it.

i do like that eulogy stuff earlier, it does fit the song well. i've been close minded about that a ways back...sorry. that makes me quite the hypocrit too. i hate hypocrits. maybe i still am close minded, but i don't think there's any french in no quarter, and if there is, it's not the part where you can hear the whispers, that's english...and i know what almost all of it says, or i used to know. I might have blocked it out. no, i still know. I like adam's versoin better anyway. that was why i cried then. that is how i felt when i cried. the end of the song is how i felt when i bashed my head against the glass, and when i treid to hang myself with my plastic balnket. so blame me for my rants people. i'll take it.
Old 07-22-2003, 04:38 PM   #50
Level 8 - Vociferous

btw, for whatever reason, i want to say that i'm a lefty, and a cursed one at that.
Old 07-23-2003, 07:29 PM   #51
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

ahahahahahahahahahah
Old 07-24-2003, 06:27 PM   #52
IC
resident flamer

Bincount™: 575
...that extended stinkfist part is and elvis song..
wow..because maynard might do ritual magik, it is real..
whoaaa....
Old 07-28-2003, 12:39 PM   #53
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

use of space

To Tomatoms, you came through more clearly on your last post. I think I actually understood you on some lines. We do have some things in common. I also drew before I ever walked, talked, or wrote. It was like a primordial form of expression to me. I am also left handed. "Whateva, I do what I want!" hey, that's one of my favorite cartman quotes.

All this aside, I think it may be hard for posts veiwers to realize if the posters are serious or seriously joking. I am not going to put my existance up here for sideshow entertainment, but I will leave a little bit of my soul as a guide along the way for those who are deeply searching for the truth.

So how did a pretty, healthy, 21 year old girl come to be so suspicious? A little acid, and seeing 11:11 alot afterwards was as start, but really it was a question of who stands to gain from all these current worldly events.

It has been said that about 96% of our daily thoughts and activities are controlled. We really only think for ourselves for about 3-4% of the time. Is that really so hard to believe?
It has also been said that Mass influences such as Mtv are 99% advertising.

The next time you purchase new shoes, get a haircut, eat, and so on, think about who else wears those shoes, cut their hair that way, likes that same food... Where do you get your inspiration and information from? Before you do anything, ask yourself why am I doing this?

Your very life style is being constantly influenced by mainsteam media and marketing. But who controls them? Even your personal creativity and sexuality are vulnerable to outside influence. Think about it. A few years ago, everyone, guys and girls, looked to media icons such as Pam Anderson and Carmen Electra as sexually attractive. Now that the big, bold, plastic women have been played, ask yourself at this point in time, what have you been sexually attracted to? What have you typed into your search engines? It's really not that hard to recognize if you look around. If you are thinking what everyone has been thinking than their plan has worked. Sure it's all schoolgirl uniforms on the surface, but most have already fallen a little deeper.

If you have felt the erge of, "what am I thinking?", and, "why am I doing this?", in any daily situation, and If you have ever questioned trends and so on, then you have attempted to think for your self.

You need to realize that it is not as easy as it sounds. To find the truth you have to revue current events to make the recent connections, but you also need to dig deep back in to history to search for the source. You also need a mind free from religious confines.

A good place to start is www.InfoWars.com. Mr. Alex Jones and staff have put together useful bits of information that can be used to connect the top groups currently in control. You should veiw the free download of the film "9-11, The Road To Tyranny." This was my actual introduction to the illuminated. This info may be overwhelming, and it would be much easier for now to say forget this, I don't believe, but then again, If you can question what he has to say, then you should also question the other side as well.

I would be happy to discuss with and assist anyone who is also searching out the truth, digging deeper, questioning, as to where we are, who we are, and where we are going in this universe.
Old 08-21-2003, 06:40 PM   #54
Level 2 - Poster

"Thomas - Illuminate me. I'm just praying for you to show me where I'm to begin. Hoping to Reconnect to you. (into one)
(Lots of inaudible garble at the end there. As it ends I can make out "dig my diction," and its sounds like a bunch of eager cries, saying "Tommy") "

The Gospel of Thomas is a Gnostic scripture. In Gnosis Self Knowledge is the same as Divine Knowledge.

Also Magdalena is Magdalene in French. In Gnosticism Mary Magdalene is revered as a consort to Jesus.

It's not far fetched at all that No Quarter would have the secret message in French. Mer de Noms is French and as can be seen from Danny Carey's site Tool has quite an interest in French, due to its rich occult history.
"...the brain is an underutilized biocomputer, containing billions of unaccessed neurons. I learned that normal consciousness is one drop in an ocean of intelligence. That consiousness and intelligence can be systematically expanded. That the brain can be reprogrammed. That knowledge of how the brain operates is the most pressing scientific issue of our time."
Old 09-03-2003, 03:07 AM   #55
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3
This all comes from Innuendo Cornecopria. If you don't know about this site, you really should.

Stinkfist: Right after the final "take my hand" there is a very very faint sound of a baby crying with echo. ME: Yeah, the extended version is taken from an Elvis song. I think that it's called Suspicious Minds.

Eulogy: After the second chorus and after he sings "you could be the one to save me from my own existence" he sings "Above the crowd / you're so scared / I'm scared / without him too" Then a voice speaks the following: "I'm too smart when you're invisible by the bone and the symbol on you / so he bashes his skull through the window overlooking the sea / twilight amber ego / we were amused by this"

Hooker With A Penis: At about 1:40 he says "Consumer, be fruitful and multiply."

Pushit: The first vocal is: "Saw the gap again today / but you were beggin' me to stay / Take care not to make me enter / If I do we both may disappear" The line "There's no love in fear" is very similar to John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but pertent love casts out fear: because fear hath torment" At 4:46 he says something VERY VERY quietly it might be "You make" Then slightly louder he says "me do it." Then at 4:54 he says "I've never met anyone who could help me." At 5:01 he says something that lasts till 5:04 And something from 5:10 to 5:13 Again from 5:28-30 and 6:06-08 Around 6:10 he says VERY quietly "In the end / we'll be alright" Again he says something from 6:25-28.

I'm very interested in the No Quarter thing though. You say it goes through the whole song? Is there any way you can upload an mp3 copy of your edited version anywhere?

All_One_Mind: I'm reasonably sure that the version on Salival is a studio version.
Old 09-03-2003, 01:32 PM   #56
Level 3 - Talker

MJK isn't the only one leaving subliminal messages:

@1:43 into ticks and leeches Adam is playing a chord progression of D-A-D, while Justin underlines it with a bass line of F-A-C-E, and Dann'y hi hat open & close pattern is translated into morse code as Y-O-U-R. OH MY GORSH!! FACE YOUR DAD! The song is clearly stating that his father is a tick that has been leeching of his money and emotional stability for years and it's time to face him although he can't because the love is too strong. Also, if you take the initials of the people I mentioned in the order of "face your dad" you get J(ustin) D(anny) A(dam), JDA is abbreviated latin for Jusus Domini Adane which roughly translates to...

ok have I gone far enough? :) You guys have way too much time on your hands...sorry for being such a smart ass but once I thought of the morse code part I knew I had to post it!
Old 09-03-2003, 01:37 PM   #57
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu-sick
is translated into morse code as Y-O-U-R. OH MY GORSH!! FACE YOUR DAD! The song is clearly stating that his father is a tick that has been leeching of his money and emotional stability for years and it's time to face him although he can't because the love is too strong.
*snorts* I figured that out a long time ago but decided to keep it under my hat. Now here you go having to spill the beans. So much for a good secret.....

Old 09-03-2003, 02:50 PM   #58
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu-sick
MJK isn't the only one leaving subliminal messages:

@1:43 into ticks and leeches Adam is playing a chord progression of D-A-D, while Justin underlines it with a bass line of F-A-C-E, and Dann'y hi hat open & close pattern is translated into morse code as Y-O-U-R. OH MY GORSH!! FACE YOUR DAD! The song is clearly stating that his father is a tick that has been leeching of his money and emotional stability for years and it's time to face him although he can't because the love is too strong. Also, if you take the initials of the people I mentioned in the order of "face your dad" you get J(ustin) D(anny) A(dam), JDA is abbreviated latin for Jusus Domini Adane which roughly translates to...

ok have I gone far enough? :) You guys have way too much time on your hands...sorry for being such a smart ass but once I thought of the morse code part I knew I had to post it!
(jaw dropped) Jusus Domini Adane translates in to what????
Old 09-03-2003, 09:02 PM   #59
Level 3 - Talker

Ah. I'm glad you asked...despite what it looks like it's actually translates to "Tool fans are sheep". But don't tell anyone because they haven't realized it yet.

jk...I'm a bit of a tool sheep too. BAAAA!

Last edited by mu-sick; 09-03-2003 at 09:06 PM..
Old 09-03-2003, 09:04 PM   #60
Level 3 - Talker

That's wierd. I didn't mean to write Jesus...I actually meant to write Justus. That must mean...
oh nevermind
Old 09-13-2003, 12:44 PM   #61
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemicalprophet
"Thomas - Illuminate me. I'm just praying for you to show me where I'm to begin. Hoping to Reconnect to you. (into one)
(Lots of inaudible garble at the end there. As it ends I can make out "dig my diction," and its sounds like a bunch of eager cries, saying "Tommy") "

The Gospel of Thomas is a Gnostic scripture. In Gnosis Self Knowledge is the same as Divine Knowledge.

Also Magdalena is Magdalene in French. In Gnosticism Mary Magdalene is revered as a consort to Jesus.

It's not far fetched at all that No Quarter would have the secret message in French. Mer de Noms is French and as can be seen from Danny Carey's site Tool has quite an interest in French, due to its rich occult history.
Yes, i like how you think. You should check out my opinions on Eulogy, and see what others had to say about them, it might be of some interest to you, allthough you seem to spend your time well...
Old 09-24-2003, 09:49 PM   #62
Banned.

Bincount™: 301
well since the subject of the thread is just totally fucked to hell anyway, ill say this and this only..plus everything else i said....

"i like jellybeans"
Old 01-27-2004, 06:25 AM   #63
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 4

hey that morse thing really banged me

i'm sure there are more codes on danny's playing

any drummers here to find out?

Old 03-19-2004, 11:17 PM   #64
Level 1 - Lurker

Originally, after looking at the mer de noms art lining, I thought that Orestes was about an octupus, the one thats in the art...the umbilical residue thing...and I put two and two together...I dont know if anyone else made that connection, but yeah...

In Greek Mythology...when you die, two quarters were put(some people still do) put quarters over your eyes, to pay your passage into heaven...So to me...no quarter is about souls in limbo...I would go on, but I would just be rambling...take it with a grain of salt if you want, I just thought I'd voice my view
Old 03-19-2004, 11:34 PM   #65
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by numb...
I went to paul's house "loudas.com" and took no quarter, his computer picked up a small vocal file behind the surronding sounds... We deleted all the remaining (perpusly placed) disturbance and turned up what was left. Still a barly audiable vocal message, it inface starts 10 seconds into the song, and finish's 10 seconds before the end of the song, but because of the quality of the audio file, it only picked up around 30 seconds of it between "6:39 - 7:10" - and it goes alittle something like this...

"Jésus est mon ami, il a besoin de moi tandis que j'ai besoin de lui. C'est un cercle de la vie. no-one is comeing home tonight, so go and steal my soul, and make it numb, jesus is me, and i am him"

or sin..
dude, i live in hamilton new zealand too @@
Old 03-20-2004, 11:59 AM   #66
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I just thought I'd take about fifteen seconds to point at the YES, most (if not all) of the members of TOOL speak French.

They are all students of the mysteries surrounding Berenger Sauniere in Rennes-Le-Chateau, France. I know, at least, that Danny speaks a little French. Maynard probably does as well because he is heavily into wine and vineyard culture (which is predominantly French).

And, as for the religious overtones of the allegedly French translation....

I *do* speak French. Regardless of whether the words are in the song (I don't have the equipment to try finding it myself), the translation is spot on.

Further, think about it in the broader TOOL-esque context. What makes saying that so outside of the ordinary for the TOOL boys? He needs Jesus in the sense that he needs something to fight against. Jesus needs him in the sense that without people to convert, the life of Jesus becomes meaningless...

I'm just offering suggestions. You can think for yourself and figure out what it all means for yourself. Although I do recommend that anyone that has audio of that passage post it somewhere public so that it can be independtly verified.

Man.... threads like this are why it took me six and a half years to finally register for an account....
Old 08-22-2004, 07:19 PM   #67
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 130

ok I know im replying to a thread thats a year old but i just wanted to say that i aways thought in Eulogy Maynard said "wish you could be the one to save me from my own mistakes"
Old 09-22-2004, 01:54 PM   #68
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 12

If I am "the most unappreciated bullshitter of the month" Then maybe you should revaluate your own veiws. Do you have your blinders on? Fucking microphones are lining our car interiors, they can see through your walls of your own home, biometrics, chip implants, and all you can see is the hand in front of you.

Don't forget the brain implants in every baby that's born, the cameras in our computer monitors, and the secret robot factory workers!

Stop watching Conspiracy Theory.
Old 06-12-2005, 09:46 AM   #69
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortysixand2
In Greek Mythology...when you die, two quarters were put(some people still do) put quarters over your eyes, to pay your passage into heaven...So to me...no quarter is about souls in limbo...I would go on, but I would just be rambling...take it with a grain of salt if you want, I just thought I'd voice my view
I thought it was for passage across the river Styx.
Old 06-18-2005, 08:16 PM   #70
Level 8 - Vociferous

i think this song is about

chewing bubble gum, and kicking ass, and running out of gum.
Old 06-18-2005, 08:34 PM   #71
Level 8 - Vociferous

there's a thing called remote viewing. this is an occult event. are tool into the occult?

remote viewing is when someone can summon through psychic visual r-mode a remote (long distance, disconnected) image or viewing of something else, not in his/her midst. actual, remote viewing refers more to the protocol method of doing such devised by the military during the cold war. This allows for accurate analysis of the data by switching alternately from the right to left hemispheres, utilizing logic vs. visual, word vs. image, coordination vs. autonomic, without interuption. aside from protocols, this ability to reach beyond and travel beyond the body has been around since the dawn of man. This is a part of the divinity within. We are all one, essentially, and we are all connected.

also, in case you guys didn't notice, the planet earth is dying. we only get one planet.

and far too few people really know what's at stake here. wanna know what's at stake?

the divinity within. the information loop. our ability to access cognitive, collective information.

the leaders of our great nation and others are hatching and carrying out this horrendous "operation dumb-down the populous" for a damn good reason. They don't want you to realize they're raping the earth, dropping bombs, working to create more pollution, making poor people poorer and rich people richer, while the ecology of this planet dwindles these people are throwing more and more fuel on the fire. My guess is when they die, they'll be comfortable that they destroyed that children's future, but lived their to the brim and sucked up as much into the emptyness of greed that they could, in order to put the nail in the coffin.

The dogs of doom are howling more.
Old 06-18-2005, 08:40 PM   #72
Level 8 - Vociferous

and also, if any of you fags wanna hear the song with the message revealed, email me, and kiss my ass, because it's worth it.
Old 04-19-2014, 08:30 AM   #73
Level 1 - Lurker

last!
Old 04-19-2014, 08:39 AM   #74
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323

not so fast!
Old 04-19-2014, 11:18 AM   #75
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 89

This sounds so neat, I wish I knew enough about audio editing to go back and try this with various songs.

Tool - June 20, 2010 - A Perfect Circle - July 22, 2011 - Tool - January 21, 2012 -
Nine Inch Nails - November 5, 2013 - Skinny Puppy - January 30, 2014 - Tool - March 24, 2014 - Tool - January 13, 2016

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: