opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Salival » 7. No Quarter
User Name
Password
Old 05-18-2004, 04:07 PM   #1
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 9
no longer "barely" audible.

So, I have finally engineered and executed the way to get my chanky ass stereo's special karoake (vocal fader)button's abilities with this song down on digi.

I plugged a mini disc into the headphone jack and played the song, hitting the button at the appropriate time (about 4:20) to bring this barely audible voice message to the front a little more. As I have talked about before, in my crack binge rants of many yesterdays, the most important part of what it does is take away the main lead guitars that start a little after five minutes, to reveal the heavier, bigger chunk of the address. i think whoever listens to it will realize that it is NOT FRENCH. blashpemy.

BUT! I need someone who can host this. At the present moment, my home comp. is incapacitated, so i can't directly upload through aim or whatever at the moment. If anyone is interested and would like to host it for me and the collective, pm me and send me the filesize limitations or whatever. It is quite good. quite. right now it is in aif, which is a little large. i plan on recoding it to mp3 sometime soon.
Old 06-15-2004, 10:52 AM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 360
Re: no longer "barely" audible.

Arck!!

I'd host it for you, but my interweb serving days are over... There has to be some ass here willing to upload this, except, you're never going to get their attention posting it here. My suggestion is to send Chris Brightwell, or someone, an email demanding hosting every few seconds. It will be hilarious.
But seriously. No one will read this thread. You should have posted it somewhere else. And even then, chances are, I'm sure people don't actually read your posts. Which is a fucking shame, because I really want to hear this, and have done ever since you first talked about it (you know. Once I figured out what you were trying to say).
Old 06-15-2004, 01:54 PM   #3
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Could you just type what was said in this secion out for us untill then?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 03:47 AM   #4
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 9

dig it up in my multitudes of shim sham i've already posted. my interpretation of it hasn't changed, and i hate to be redundant.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: