opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Salival » 8. Maynard's Dick
User Name
Password
Old 09-23-2014, 02:11 AM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
very clever my interpretation

check it out, theres a shyness found in reason (female who cant imagine that rock god maynards actually chose her tosrep out behind the shed) "apprehensive influene swallows away" (she is apprehensive cause she is giving him a blowjob and she thinks its expected of her to swallow, so she does and feels "abysmal" ( in this case self loathing and slutty, also cause she so easily did it) but i like imagine maynard would select not just gorgous but also women with substance) as in able to stay cool whilst choking down a load im sure she'd rather spit out, but with grace she dilligently swallows careful not to spill any. Very elegant way to describe what goes out back of the toolshed i think.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 10:21 AM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 110
Re: very clever my interpretation

Definitely clever, but I still think it's about existentialism and overcoming fear of self.

That's just me though.
Old 09-23-2014, 01:52 PM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: very clever my interpretation

This is...very interesting.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: