Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Lateralareallofus's Avatar Lateralareallofus
12-31-2008, 07:40 PM

So did any one read the newest Tool newsletter from Blair. Whaddya think? Did Obama really email blair about all that stuff or is blair full of shit. Its almost believable that someone in a leadership position from the government would email him, but idk. Blair is too full of shit this time if hes lying. its really getting annoying.

But I am remaining optimistic becuase Tool might record this upcoming year according to Blair. Makes my new years that much better hearing that its a possibilty.
Old 12-31-2008, 07:40 PM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
december 2008 newsletter

So did any one read the newest Tool newsletter from Blair. Whaddya think? Did Obama really email blair about all that stuff or is blair full of shit. Its almost believable that someone in a leadership position from the government would email him, but idk. Blair is too full of shit this time if hes lying. its really getting annoying.

But I am remaining optimistic becuase Tool might record this upcoming year according to Blair. Makes my new years that much better hearing that its a possibilty.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
12-31-2008, 07:51 PM

Summary: "I read a newsletter and feel the need to whine about it."
Old 12-31-2008, 07:51 PM   #2
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 480
Re: december 2008 newsletter

Summary: "I read a newsletter and feel the need to whine about it."
ufopancakes's Avatar ufopancakes
12-31-2008, 10:14 PM

I don't know what to make of it. It could have been a clever way to say "we are reformatting the website soon"... or Barack could have an interest in the Tool website. I'm not really inclined to believe the latter... but who knows.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:14 PM   #3
Level 8 - Vociferous

I don't know what to make of it. It could have been a clever way to say "we are reformatting the website soon"... or Barack could have an interest in the Tool website. I'm not really inclined to believe the latter... but who knows.
12-31-2008, 10:39 PM

tl;dr

Blair is such a fucking loser.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:39 PM   #4
On Probation

Bincount™: 7922

tl;dr

imatoolhed's Avatar imatoolhed
12-31-2008, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crincled View Post

TOYKO!! R.I.P. The Alien Gus
Old 12-31-2008, 10:53 PM   #5
Member Of The Bored (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 11897

Quote:
Originally Posted by crincled View Post

TOYKO!! R.I.P. The Alien Gus
TOOL_Rules
12-31-2008, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_noose View Post
That's a big thing to be lying about, not that it would surprise me. But I think the annointed Messiah/saviour Barry, not even constitutionally eligible to be president being born in Kenya (why else hasn't he produced his LONG FORM birth certificate from Hawaii and instead employing THREE law FIRMS, not lawyers, 3 FIRMS to make these 11-12 suits challenging his eligibility go away) may very well have an interest in the TOOL website; which in itself, despite him likely being a usurper and committing the biggest fraud on Americans in at least 200 years, is somewhat commendable. He is reaching out to a lot of organizations, just like the book of Revelations says the Antichrist will enter appearing to be a peaceful uniter of people. If he and his mostly Middle East funded $1+ billion campaign can fool the most ignorant of voters desperate for any kind of change to vote for him despite the majority (including that mainstream media) of folks not giving a shit about our constitition (or his genuine eligibility) and the first president-elect in history to be able to shit all over it is a foreshadowing of what's to come. Good luck to us all.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:06 PM   #6

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_noose View Post
That's a big thing to be lying about, not that it would surprise me. But I think the annointed Messiah/saviour Barry, not even constitutionally eligible to be president being born in Kenya (why else hasn't he produced his LONG FORM birth certificate from Hawaii and instead employing THREE law FIRMS, not lawyers, 3 FIRMS to make these 11-12 suits challenging his eligibility go away) may very well have an interest in the TOOL website; which in itself, despite him likely being a usurper and committing the biggest fraud on Americans in at least 200 years, is somewhat commendable. He is reaching out to a lot of organizations, just like the book of Revelations says the Antichrist will enter appearing to be a peaceful uniter of people. If he and his mostly Middle East funded $1+ billion campaign can fool the most ignorant of voters desperate for any kind of change to vote for him despite the majority (including that mainstream media) of folks not giving a shit about our constitition (or his genuine eligibility) and the first president-elect in history to be able to shit all over it is a foreshadowing of what's to come. Good luck to us all.
12-31-2008, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOL_Rules View Post
haha
Old 12-31-2008, 11:40 PM   #7
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 995

Quote:
haha
01-01-2009, 10:15 AM

tool rules nailed it, you are very well informed sir and certainly part of the illuminati, amirite?
Old 01-01-2009, 10:15 AM   #8
the inside man

Bincount™: 20548

tool rules nailed it, you are very well informed sir and certainly part of the illuminati, amirite?
01-01-2009, 10:16 AM

Nothing about it on fourtheye so I'm pretty sure it's BS. That, and it's Blair, so, uh, of course it's BS. Although it is slightly funny BS. Maybe Blair is exhibiting a sense of humor? Because if I were to sum up what he says Obama allegedly told him, it would be "Even the President Elect thinks that my newsletters and posts are like sifting through a colostomy bag."

Quote:
...part of "the changes America needs" is to engage in serious dialogue in 2009 with Tool's content manager, or "a high level administrator of the Tool websites" to see about changing the format of the newsletters so that they would include more news about the band itself as opposed to the various subjects of interest to the four members and/or their close circle of friends...
And his "being that I am the decider around here" quote kinda suggested a slightly humorous note to it.

The thing about Blair, the main thing about Blair, hell... the ONLY thing about Blair, as far as I'm concerned, is that he is full of shit. But for the first time, I actually had a laugh about something he wrote, not because of how full of himself he is, but because I actually found it amusing.

So, I seriously doubt that Obama emailed him. But if he did (which is a very big if) then all that means is that, well, Obama 1. is a Tool fan, and 2. thinks Blair is an overly circuitous bastard, but, for whatever reason, reads the newsletter anyway. Which, based on Obama's general character traits, would actually surprise me a bit. But if it's true (which I doubt) then it's cool. But I still think Blair is just having a laugh.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:16 AM   #9
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 456

Nothing about it on fourtheye so I'm pretty sure it's BS. That, and it's Blair, so, uh, of course it's BS. Although it is slightly funny BS. Maybe Blair is exhibiting a sense of humor? Because if I were to sum up what he says Obama allegedly told him, it would be "Even the President Elect thinks that my newsletters and posts are like sifting through a colostomy bag."

Quote:
...part of "the changes America needs" is to engage in serious dialogue in 2009 with Tool's content manager, or "a high level administrator of the Tool websites" to see about changing the format of the newsletters so that they would include more news about the band itself as opposed to the various subjects of interest to the four members and/or their close circle of friends...
And his "being that I am the decider around here" quote kinda suggested a slightly humorous note to it.

The thing about Blair, the main thing about Blair, hell... the ONLY thing about Blair, as far as I'm concerned, is that he is full of shit. But for the first time, I actually had a laugh about something he wrote, not because of how full of himself he is, but because I actually found it amusing.

So, I seriously doubt that Obama emailed him. But if he did (which is a very big if) then all that means is that, well, Obama 1. is a Tool fan, and 2. thinks Blair is an overly circuitous bastard, but, for whatever reason, reads the newsletter anyway. Which, based on Obama's general character traits, would actually surprise me a bit. But if it's true (which I doubt) then it's cool. But I still think Blair is just having a laugh.
Strewth
01-01-2009, 10:22 AM

Also:

Quote:
blah blah blah, bullshit bullshit bullshit
Wow. Way to be a fundamentalist nut job. Congrats.

Now, there are a lot of things wrong with your poaste, aside from the fundamentalism. I will run down each point and then flame you for your utter disregard for linguistics and style at the end. Happy New Year!

Quote:
the annointed Messiah/saviour
If you want to use a word, know what it means and how to spell it.
a·noint (ə-noint')
tr.v. a·noint·ed, a·noint·ing, a·noints

1. To apply oil, ointment, or a similar substance to.
2. To put oil on during a religious ceremony as a sign of sanctification or consecration.
3. To choose by or as if by divine intervention.

I feel like I could make a lot of jokes here regarding oil and god, but I'm not. Obama was chosen by the American people and by a very significant margin in the electoral college, was leading in the polls over McCain for innumerable reasons, and I don't think "god" meddles in the public affairs of the American political machine, because if he/she/it/they did, methinks Bush's consistent invokation of his/her/its/their name to justify slaughtering bunches of random Middle Eastern people would probably have caused whatever god is to um, strike that blasphemous, genocidal nutjob down.

Quote:
not even constitutionally eligible to be president being born in Kenya
Obama was born in Honolulu, HI, and not even Bush's supreme court appointees believe otherwise.

Quote:
why else hasn't he produced his LONG FORM birth certificate
Here's a fun fact: my original birth certificate got stolen from my house in 2003. All I have is a wallet-sized card. I can't produce mine. Want to question my legality? Besides, Obama DID produce his full, proper birth certificate. See below.

Quote:
employing THREE law FIRMS, not lawyers, 3 FIRMS to make these 11-12 suits challenging his eligibility go away
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...a-birth-1.html
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

To sum it up: you are either illiterate or blind or haven't figured out that fact-checking those chain emails your little friends send you can save you a lot of time and ridicule. The SUPREME COURT threw out the case, because they obviously know how to do about um two minutes of research. In addition, John McCain's citizenship was challenged as well. but I don't see you mentioning that at all.

Quote:
despite him likely being a usurper and committing the biggest fraud on Americans in at least 200 years
u⋅surp /yuˈsɜrp, -ˈzɜrp/
–verb (used with object)
1. to seize and hold (a position, office, power, etc.) by force or without legal right: The pretender tried to usurp the throne.
2. to use without authority or right; employ wrongfully: The magazine usurped copyrighted material.
–verb (used without object)
3. to commit forcible or illegal seizure of an office, power, etc.; encroach.
A duly elected public official cannot, by definition, be a usurper. Again, know what the word means before you go spouting it everywhere.

As for fraud: What? Bush's WMD in Iraq fable? Enron? Gonzales? At the very least, that whole "Mission Accomplished" charade. Were you around for any of that or have you been hibernating for the past eight years?

Quote:
He is reaching out to a lot of organizations, just like the book of Revelations says the Antichrist will enter appearing to be a peaceful uniter of people.
Yes, because what you were told that some expatriate living on an island and eating magic mushrooms wrote 2000 years ago as a thinly veiled attack against the Roman empire is totally relevant today or accurate based on what you heard. This is what kills me about you people: you pound your fists so vehemently upon your little books, claiming wildly that it is the end all and be all of law, "morals", and truth, as if your minority flock controls the market on those things, and you demand that everyone believe in it, despite that any person who has looked at history or taken any more than the cursory reading or summary given to them by their Sunday morning sermons knows that the books and the translations have gone through hell and back, for one thing, and that what they've got in them was arbitrarily chosen by a very nasty pope before 1000CE and innumerable protestant reformers since then. And you haven't the fuzziest idea about their history or their content.

I have actually read the book of Revelation, mostly because I heard that it contained some wicked, trippy shit, which it does. And this is what it says about the alleged antichrist:

http://stashbox.org/345877/bitch.txt

How the bloody hell you could get "Obama is the Antichrist" out of that, I have no idea. You're either very, very creative or you've never read it.

Quote:
If he and his mostly Middle East funded $1+ billion campaign
Obama's total campaign funding was $741,653,908 according to this. That is >250 million less than a billion. In addition, this is the very first time I have ever heard about his campaign being funded by Middle Eastern interests, and I live in Lubbock, Texas, where a local representative who has been under federal probation gets elected every year. I am assuming you either pulled that out of your ass or they said it on one of your little radio stations.

Quote:
the most ignorant of voters desperate for any kind of change
I take this as a personal offense, as I actually started looking at Obama as a presidential candidate in 2004 and researched him pretty thoroughly for many years. So fuck you. In addition, the reason so many Americans voted for Obama was not out of ignorance but out of a hope that just about anybody would have been better than Bush and also that Sarah Palin could very well have ended up as president if anything happened to John McCain, and that woman is so mindbendingly stupid that she didn't even know what the hell the job of the Vice President was. She was a book burner, a crook, and a dumbass, and that scared a lot of people, mostly undecided voters and independents. In addition, where do you get your news? How does it make you less ignorant than me? Bill O'Reilly, I imagine, populates your opinions with his own and you question it not at all. Your total exposure to politics consists of right-wing pundits and chain emails sent to you by your grandmother. You do no research to check these claims and believe them unquestioningly. So you have NO space whatever to say ANYTHING about anyone being ignorant.

Quote:
the most ignorant of voters desperate for any kind of change to vote for him despite the majority (including that mainstream media) of folks not giving a shit about our constitition [lolwut?] (or his genuine eligibility) and the first president-elect in history to be able to shit all over it is a foreshadowing of what's to come.
This is easy: PATRIOT ACT. Ever heard of it?

Now, if I was going to attempt to make the same point that you did, I would have at the very least made a solid attempt to produce something readable, with appropriate punctuation.
Quote:
That's a big thing to be lying about, not that it would surprise me. But I think the anointed Messiah/saviour Barry, not even constitutionally eligible to be president having been born in Kenya -- perhaps the reason why he has not produced his full birth certificate and has retained three LAW FIRMS to ensure the dismissal of such a challenge -- may very well have an interest in the TOOL website; which in itself, despite his likely being a usurper and committing the biggest fraud on Americans in at least 200 years, is somewhat commendable.

He is reaching out to a lot of organizations, as predicted in Revelations, to wit: the Antichrist will enter, appearing to be a peaceful unifier of people. If he and his mostly Middle East-funded $1+ billion campaign can fool the most ignorant and desperate of voters that any kind of change is in order, while the majority of Americans and the media care nothing of the validity of the Constitution or that he is the first president-elect in history to be able to thoroughly undermine the Constitution, then it certainly is a foreshadowing of what's to come. Good luck to us all.
That is how you should have put it.

Now I'm tired. Fuck off.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:22 AM   #10
Level 7 - Loquacious

Also:

Quote:
blah blah blah, bullshit bullshit bullshit

Now, there are a lot of things wrong with your poaste, aside from the fundamentalism. I will run down each point and then flame you for your utter disregard for linguistics and style at the end. Happy New Year!

Quote:
the annointed Messiah/saviour
a·noint (ə-noint')

2. To put oil on during a religious ceremony as a sign of sanctification or consecration.

I feel like I could make a lot of jokes here regarding oil and god, but I'm not. Obama was chosen by the American people and by a very significant margin in the electoral college, was leading in the polls over McCain for innumerable reasons, and I don't think "god" meddles in the public affairs of the American political machine, because if he/she/it/they did, methinks Bush's consistent invokation of his/her/its/their name to justify slaughtering bunches of random Middle Eastern people would probably have caused whatever god is to um, strike that blasphemous, genocidal nutjob down.

Quote:
not even constitutionally eligible to be president being born in Kenya
Obama was born in Honolulu, HI, and not even Bush's supreme court appointees believe otherwise.

Quote:
why else hasn't he produced his LONG FORM birth certificate
Here's a fun fact: my original birth certificate got stolen from my house in 2003. All I have is a wallet-sized card. I can't produce mine. Want to question my legality? Besides, Obama DID produce his full, proper birth certificate. See below.

Quote:
employing THREE law FIRMS, not lawyers, 3 FIRMS to make these 11-12 suits challenging his eligibility go away

To sum it up: you are either illiterate or blind or haven't figured out that fact-checking those chain emails your little friends send you can save you a lot of time and ridicule. The SUPREME COURT threw out the case, because they obviously know how to do about um two minutes of research. In addition, John McCain's citizenship was challenged as well. but I don't see you mentioning that at all.

Quote:
despite him likely being a usurper and committing the biggest fraud on Americans in at least 200 years
u⋅surp /yuˈsɜrp, -ˈzɜrp/
–verb (used with object)
1. to seize and hold (a position, office, power, etc.) by force or without legal right: The pretender tried to usurp the throne.
2. to use without authority or right; employ wrongfully: The magazine usurped copyrighted material.
A duly elected public official cannot, by definition, be a usurper. Again, know what the word means before you go spouting it everywhere.

As for fraud: What? Bush's WMD in Iraq fable? Enron? Gonzales? At the very least, that whole "Mission Accomplished" charade. Were you around for any of that or have you been hibernating for the past eight years?

Quote:
He is reaching out to a lot of organizations, just like the book of Revelations says the Antichrist will enter appearing to be a peaceful uniter of people.
Yes, because what you were told that some expatriate living on an island and eating magic mushrooms wrote 2000 years ago as a thinly veiled attack against the Roman empire is totally relevant today or accurate based on what you heard. This is what kills me about you people: you pound your fists so vehemently upon your little books, claiming wildly that it is the end all and be all of law, "morals", and truth, as if your minority flock controls the market on those things, and you demand that everyone believe in it, despite that any person who has looked at history or taken any more than the cursory reading or summary given to them by their Sunday morning sermons knows that the books and the translations have gone through hell and back, for one thing, and that what they've got in them was arbitrarily chosen by a very nasty pope before 1000CE and innumerable protestant reformers since then. And you haven't the fuzziest idea about their history or their content.

I have actually read the book of Revelation, mostly because I heard that it contained some wicked, trippy shit, which it does. And this is what it says about the alleged antichrist:

How the bloody hell you could get "Obama is the Antichrist" out of that, I have no idea. You're either very, very creative or you've never read it.

Quote:
If he and his mostly Middle East funded $1+ billion campaign
Obama's total campaign funding was $741,653,908 according to this. That is >250 million less than a billion. In addition, this is the very first time I have ever heard about his campaign being funded by Middle Eastern interests, and I live in Lubbock, Texas, where a local representative who has been under federal probation gets elected every year. I am assuming you either pulled that out of your ass or they said it on one of your little radio stations.

Quote:
the most ignorant of voters desperate for any kind of change
I take this as a personal offense, as I actually started looking at Obama as a presidential candidate in 2004 and researched him pretty thoroughly for many years. So fuck you. In addition, the reason so many Americans voted for Obama was not out of ignorance but out of a hope that just about anybody would have been better than Bush and also that Sarah Palin could very well have ended up as president if anything happened to John McCain, and that woman is so mindbendingly stupid that she didn't even know what the hell the job of the Vice President was. She was a book burner, a crook, and a dumbass, and that scared a lot of people, mostly undecided voters and independents. In addition, where do you get your news? How does it make you less ignorant than me? Bill O'Reilly, I imagine, populates your opinions with his own and you question it not at all. Your total exposure to politics consists of right-wing pundits and chain emails sent to you by your grandmother. You do no research to check these claims and believe them unquestioningly. So you have NO space whatever to say ANYTHING about anyone being ignorant.

Quote:
the most ignorant of voters desperate for any kind of change to vote for him despite the majority (including that mainstream media) of folks not giving a shit about our constitition [lolwut?] (or his genuine eligibility) and the first president-elect in history to be able to shit all over it is a foreshadowing of what's to come.

Now, if I was going to attempt to make the same point that you did, I would have at the very least made a solid attempt to produce something readable, with appropriate punctuation.
Quote:
That's a big thing to be lying about, not that it would surprise me. But I think the anointed Messiah/saviour Barry, not even constitutionally eligible to be president having been born in Kenya -- perhaps the reason why he has not produced his full birth certificate and has retained three LAW FIRMS to ensure the dismissal of such a challenge -- may very well have an interest in the TOOL website; which in itself, despite his likely being a usurper and committing the biggest fraud on Americans in at least 200 years, is somewhat commendable.

He is reaching out to a lot of organizations, as predicted in Revelations, to wit: the Antichrist will enter, appearing to be a peaceful unifier of people. If he and his mostly Middle East-funded $1+ billion campaign can fool the most ignorant and desperate of voters that any kind of change is in order, while the majority of Americans and the media care nothing of the validity of the Constitution or that he is the first president-elect in history to be able to thoroughly undermine the Constitution, then it certainly is a foreshadowing of what's to come. Good luck to us all.

Now I'm tired. Fuck off.
Strewth
01-01-2009, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blair's man sausage View Post
Must be.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:23 AM   #11
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by blair's man sausage View Post
Must be.
blair's man sausage's Avatar blair's man sausage
01-01-2009, 10:26 AM

wOw, i must say pwnt. tool rules perhaps you need to update your illuminati membership, or they just left you off the mothership?

Last edited by blair's man sausage; 01-01-2009 at 10:40 AM..
Old 01-01-2009, 10:26 AM   #12
the inside man

Bincount™: 20548

wOw, i must say pwnt. tool rules perhaps you need to update your illuminati membership, or they just left you off the mothership?

Last edited by blair's man sausage; 01-01-2009 at 10:40 AM..
Strewth
01-01-2009, 10:48 AM

O hay, you better watch out. Don't want to piss him off or his people will come break your door down and do funny things to your bum.

I don't worry about myself, because I have all kinds of magics and brass knuckles and heavy books I could use to fend them off and also the nifty Iron Man collector's edition in the Iron Man Mask box which is an easy way to distract anyone.

"O hai, Illuminati guys. Have you seen my IRON MAN MASK DVD CASE?"
Old 01-01-2009, 10:48 AM   #13
Level 7 - Loquacious

O hay, you better watch out. Don't want to piss him off or his people will come break your door down and do funny things to your bum.

I don't worry about myself, because I have all kinds of magics and brass knuckles and heavy books I could use to fend them off and also the nifty Iron Man collector's edition in the Iron Man Mask box which is an easy way to distract anyone.

hushypushy's Avatar hushypushy
01-01-2009, 11:12 AM

Blair using Obama in the newsletter = clever literary device. Nothing more, nothing less. If Obama even knows that Tool exists I would be surprised.

Hopefully this means we'll see more Tool flavored news in the future.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #14
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988

Blair using Obama in the newsletter = clever literary device. Nothing more, nothing less. If Obama even knows that Tool exists I would be surprised.

Hopefully this means we'll see more Tool flavored news in the future.
01-01-2009, 11:20 AM

I've called in the Knights Templar.
They will lash the naysayers with bull whips and then cast hot, salty oils upon their wounds. Screaming, they will be loaded on rusty barges and sailed to a quiet island where they will be eaten by friendly cannibals.
Illuminati pie.
Now, we can watch Iron Man in peace.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #15
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1841

They will lash the naysayers with bull whips and then cast hot, salty oils upon their wounds. Screaming, they will be loaded on rusty barges and sailed to a quiet island where they will be eaten by friendly cannibals.
Illuminati pie.
01-01-2009, 11:23 AM

A nice little white little Illuminati pie.

Last edited by Strewth; 01-01-2009 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: best served with a croissant and fresh fruit.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:23 AM   #16
Level 7 - Loquacious

A nice little white little Illuminati pie.

Last edited by Strewth; 01-01-2009 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: best served with a croissant and fresh fruit.
gonzo's Avatar gonzo
01-01-2009, 11:27 AM

How Obama uses his Tool is no concern to me.
Have we forgotten the lessons Bill Clinton taught us? (ie. use of toolsheds)
Using your tool stupidly, and being a stupid prick are two totally different things.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:27 AM   #17
Level 12 - Scurrilous

How Obama uses his Tool is no concern to me.
Have we forgotten the lessons Bill Clinton taught us? (ie. use of toolsheds)
Using your tool stupidly, and being a stupid prick are two totally different things.
01-02-2009, 06:43 AM

I read the newsletter seconds ago.
What I said yesterday was stupid.
Go Lakers!
Old 01-02-2009, 06:43 AM   #18
Level 12 - Scurrilous

I read the newsletter seconds ago.
What I said yesterday was stupid.
Go Lakers!
01-02-2009, 08:35 AM

I say, go Blair for actually writing something amusing.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:35 AM   #19
Level 7 - Loquacious

I say, go Blair for actually writing something amusing.
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
01-02-2009, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strewth View Post
Also:

a·noint (ə-noint')

u⋅surp /yuˈsɜrp, -ˈzɜrp/
–verb (used with object)

Now I'm tired. Fuck off.
PWNED!!!
Old 01-02-2009, 09:03 AM   #20
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
Also:

a·noint (ə-noint')

u⋅surp /yuˈsɜrp, -ˈzɜrp/
–verb (used with object)

Now I'm tired. Fuck off.
PWNED!!!
01-02-2009, 09:04 AM

Quote:

My younger brother got that for Christmas...lol, it's pretty nifty
Old 01-02-2009, 09:04 AM   #21
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

My younger brother got that for Christmas...lol, it's pretty nifty
01-02-2009, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little bozzio View Post
Illuminati pie.
A friendly cannibal? This I must ponder............................................ .................................................. ..............................do they say excuse me while I bite your balls off? Followed by please pass the salt and thank you?
Old 01-02-2009, 09:05 AM   #22
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by little bozzio View Post
Illuminati pie.
A friendly cannibal? This I must ponder............................................ .................................................. ..............................do they say excuse me while I bite your balls off? Followed by please pass the salt and thank you?
01-02-2009, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
Yes. Yes. Please. And thank you. Very civilized; that being the paradox. Using proper etiquette whilst they rip the fucking throats from the Illuminati.
At least, that was my vision.
I was pondering Kentucky at the time, if that helps any.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:26 AM   #23
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Yes. Yes. Please. And thank you. Very civilized; that being the paradox. Using proper etiquette whilst they rip the fucking throats from the Illuminati.
At least, that was my vision.
I was pondering Kentucky at the time, if that helps any.
01-02-2009, 09:30 AM

Perhaps they compliment you.

"Oh, you are simply delicious. The marbling in your assmeats is incredible..."
Old 01-02-2009, 09:30 AM   #24
Level 7 - Loquacious

gonzo's Avatar gonzo
01-02-2009, 09:59 AM

Quote:

lol
Old 01-02-2009, 09:59 AM   #25
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

lol
01-02-2009, 10:29 AM

Quote:

Hmmm
Old 01-02-2009, 10:29 AM   #26
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

Hmmm
01-03-2009, 05:19 AM

They were friendly that particular day 'cause they saw some good eatens'
Plump lil' banker butts and supple pork bellies with no muscle tone and no bones showing
:)
Old 01-03-2009, 05:19 AM   #27
Level 12 - Scurrilous

They were friendly that particular day 'cause they saw some good eatens'
Plump lil' banker butts and supple pork bellies with no muscle tone and no bones showing
:)
01-08-2009, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Also:

Now, there are a lot of things wrong with your poaste, aside from the fundamentalism. I will run down each point and then flame you for your utter disregard for linguistics and style at the end. Happy New Year! Obama was born in Honolulu, HI, and not even Bush's supreme court appointees believe otherwise.

I take this as a personal offense, as I actually started looking at Obama as a presidential candidate in 2004 and researched him pretty thoroughly for many years. So fuck you. You do no research to check these claims and believe them unquestioningly. So you have NO space whatever to say ANYTHING about anyone being ignorant.

Now I'm tired. Fuck off.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=85595

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=85587

Strewth, you can go fuck your own self. Who the hell do you think you are, but an Obama loving fool?? Obama WAS NOT born in Honolulu, as you so boldly proclaim (were you there?), or he would have produced what ELEVEN lawsuits have been trying to get him to produce, not the TWO (not one) that have been thrown out by the Supreme Court thus far. Do your own homework, twit. If you were to do that, you would discover that there are TWO MORE Sumpreme Court cases set to be conferenced on. One tomorrow and one next Friday, the 16th. But they will be thrown out as well, don't you worry you little Obama-loving self. No Supreme Court justice has the guts to vote to hear a suit challenging this usurper's eligibility (yes, I know its definition, thanks, and he IS ONE), lest they be resting in their own pool of blood that very evening. With all the thugs and crooks that Barry has been hanging around with for the last two decades, some of whom are going to Washington with him, I'd be scared, too. The Supreme Court doesn't stand for much anymore and that is just a sign of the times. He is going to be the president, but this eligibility issue will continue to follow him until the REAL, FULL LENGTH birth certificate that Hawaii claims it has, but won't veryify its origin (hmmmm), is either produced or Hawaii will in the mean time manage to "lose" it somehow. And no, what you have seen is not what many people want to see to verify he is eligible per the U.S Constitution. Like I said, it's a CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH, that you are seeing, and those were issued in the 1960s in Hawaii to babies that were born abroad and desired to register their birth in Hawaii (as long as they were registered before they turned one year old), hence why he hasn't produced it. Because it likely says he was BORN IN KENYA. Can you grasp that all of these suits would not be being brought just because people are racist or don't want to see man of color in the White House? C'mon, you cannot be that goddamned stupid, but maybe you are. People/lawyers/law firms don't have money to burn these days. No one does. These are very valid and pertinent questions with regard to his eligibility. Otherwise, he would have produced the stupid document that Hawaii says it has. Wouldn't that be the easiest way to make 10-12 law suits go away??? Instead of employing multiple law firms to keep everything at bay, spending millions daily when one small action would answer the question(s). If he had it, he would hand deliver it for all the world to see. But he has hundreds of millions of people/sheeple just like you coming to his defense without knowing enough about him. It's called VETTING, and the DNC did none of it. Howard Dean should be crucified, but really he's just a cog in the whole conspiracy wheel. And yes, even YOU could get a copy of your own full-length birth certificate if you really were born in the U.S. You know, the kind that states the HOSPITAL you were born in, with a doctor's signature, and all of that? The kind required to get a U.S driver's license for the first time. You call the hospital where you were born, you pay $10, and it's in your hands in about 3-5 days.

He won the popular vote 52% to 46%, for the record, and that is far from a mandate or a landslide in my eyes. And PLEASE don't talk to me about factcheck.org or snopes. They are big-time left-wing run organizations, both of which donated millions to this fraud's campaign, blindly. It's obvious you don't really have any concept of what's going on here, but that's okay. Plenty are with you and we're all pretty much resigned to allowing a man not even constitutionally eligible to become president of the United States. That pretty much makes him a liar before he ever even is inaugurated. But what politician isn't corrupt? Barry is no different and he'll fit right in. Too many of his relatives have stated on record that he was born in Mombosa, Kenya before they were ordered to pipe down when it became obvious he had a shot at winning. And no, I'm not a member of the Illuminati, nor am I an avid Bush supporter. They all suck, okay? But you and all other TDN readers would be foolish not to make yourself aware of the Illuminati and their goal of a one-world government (and currency) so that if shit starts to hit the fan later this year or next (after the economy goes further into the toilet) we can all polish up our brass knuckles and guns before they take them away. Fundamentalist nut job? Fuck you!! Antichrist? Who gives a shit whether he is or isn't? I'm more concerned with the fact that America has become littered with people like you that don't give one shit whether this guy is eligible to hold the highest office in the world. But it won't be that for long. We are just about a socialist nation already before he ever takes his seat. Please, in your infinite wisdom, tell me how dear Barry was able to travel to Pakistan in 1981 on his INDONESIAN passport when no U.S. citizen was allowed into that country at that time as a result of it being under martial law. While you're working on that one, do you even know what that one means? Martial Law? Get familiar with it because if Barry can't fix all our problems it may come sooner than we all think. I am not illiterate or blind and you can kiss my ass for suggesting so. I don't care what you take as a personal offense or how long you have courted Barry as your next commader in chief. I'd love to be able to support the guy if her were on the level, but it is obvious that he is no different than either of the Bush presidents. Did you catch that? I don't support anyone named George Bush. But AT LEAST neither of them tried to convince us they were eligible when they weren't. Yes, I know a lot about the Partriot Act and I don't agree with it. But that is just the start of what is coming next. This Hussein Obama guy isn't even eligible to have taken up the senate seat he filled for a whole 143 days. What a joke. And did you know (I seriously doubt that you do) he wants to make it mandatory, that being LAW, for all of us to perform 30-40 hours of community service per year? He wasn't even born here so what right does he have to "redistribute" my wealth or make me clean up after liberal pukes that don't want to work? You've got a lot to learn and I suspect you will the real hard way. If you don't know, as you say, "anything" ,about his Middle East ties and their contributions to his campaign to get him into that seat, I don't have time to lead you to the water. You're just as fucked as all 52% that believe he is the man for the job. I agree we didn't have a lot to choose from this time around. It is obvious where you get your news, from the left-wing media that essentially MADE this president. Now we're all stuck with him and leaders around the world can blackmail him for the next four years knowing he isn't constitutionally elgible to be making the socialist laws he will inevitably attempt to pass while he is our beloved president. You want to make some argument that World Net Daily isn't a credible source of news because they report from the right side?? You are the real nut job here. Now, I'm tired, so once again, YOU fuck off!!
Old 01-08-2009, 02:19 PM   #28

Quote:
Also:

Now, there are a lot of things wrong with your poaste, aside from the fundamentalism. I will run down each point and then flame you for your utter disregard for linguistics and style at the end. Happy New Year! Obama was born in Honolulu, HI, and not even Bush's supreme court appointees believe otherwise.

I take this as a personal offense, as I actually started looking at Obama as a presidential candidate in 2004 and researched him pretty thoroughly for many years. So fuck you. You do no research to check these claims and believe them unquestioningly. So you have NO space whatever to say ANYTHING about anyone being ignorant.

Now I'm tired. Fuck off.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=85595

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=85587

Strewth, you can go fuck your own self. Who the hell do you think you are, but an Obama loving fool?? Obama WAS NOT born in Honolulu, as you so boldly proclaim (were you there?), or he would have produced what ELEVEN lawsuits have been trying to get him to produce, not the TWO (not one) that have been thrown out by the Supreme Court thus far. Do your own homework, twit. If you were to do that, you would discover that there are TWO MORE Sumpreme Court cases set to be conferenced on. One tomorrow and one next Friday, the 16th. But they will be thrown out as well, don't you worry you little Obama-loving self. No Supreme Court justice has the guts to vote to hear a suit challenging this usurper's eligibility (yes, I know its definition, thanks, and he IS ONE), lest they be resting in their own pool of blood that very evening. With all the thugs and crooks that Barry has been hanging around with for the last two decades, some of whom are going to Washington with him, I'd be scared, too. The Supreme Court doesn't stand for much anymore and that is just a sign of the times. He is going to be the president, but this eligibility issue will continue to follow him until the REAL, FULL LENGTH birth certificate that Hawaii claims it has, but won't veryify its origin (hmmmm), is either produced or Hawaii will in the mean time manage to "lose" it somehow. And no, what you have seen is not what many people want to see to verify he is eligible per the U.S Constitution. Like I said, it's a CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH, that you are seeing, and those were issued in the 1960s in Hawaii to babies that were born abroad and desired to register their birth in Hawaii (as long as they were registered before they turned one year old), hence why he hasn't produced it. Because it likely says he was BORN IN KENYA. Can you grasp that all of these suits would not be being brought just because people are racist or don't want to see man of color in the White House? C'mon, you cannot be that goddamned stupid, but maybe you are. People/lawyers/law firms don't have money to burn these days. No one does. These are very valid and pertinent questions with regard to his eligibility. Otherwise, he would have produced the stupid document that Hawaii says it has. Wouldn't that be the easiest way to make 10-12 law suits go away??? Instead of employing multiple law firms to keep everything at bay, spending millions daily when one small action would answer the question(s). If he had it, he would hand deliver it for all the world to see. But he has hundreds of millions of people/sheeple just like you coming to his defense without knowing enough about him. It's called VETTING, and the DNC did none of it. Howard Dean should be crucified, but really he's just a cog in the whole conspiracy wheel. And yes, even YOU could get a copy of your own full-length birth certificate if you really were born in the U.S. You know, the kind that states the HOSPITAL you were born in, with a doctor's signature, and all of that? The kind required to get a U.S driver's license for the first time. You call the hospital where you were born, you pay $10, and it's in your hands in about 3-5 days.

He won the popular vote 52% to 46%, for the record, and that is far from a mandate or a landslide in my eyes. And PLEASE don't talk to me about factcheck.org or snopes. They are big-time left-wing run organizations, both of which donated millions to this fraud's campaign, blindly. It's obvious you don't really have any concept of what's going on here, but that's okay. Plenty are with you and we're all pretty much resigned to allowing a man not even constitutionally eligible to become president of the United States. That pretty much makes him a liar before he ever even is inaugurated. But what politician isn't corrupt? Barry is no different and he'll fit right in. Too many of his relatives have stated on record that he was born in Mombosa, Kenya before they were ordered to pipe down when it became obvious he had a shot at winning. And no, I'm not a member of the Illuminati, nor am I an avid Bush supporter. They all suck, okay? But you and all other TDN readers would be foolish not to make yourself aware of the Illuminati and their goal of a one-world government (and currency) so that if shit starts to hit the fan later this year or next (after the economy goes further into the toilet) we can all polish up our brass knuckles and guns before they take them away. Fundamentalist nut job? Fuck you!! Antichrist? Who gives a shit whether he is or isn't? I'm more concerned with the fact that America has become littered with people like you that don't give one shit whether this guy is eligible to hold the highest office in the world. But it won't be that for long. We are just about a socialist nation already before he ever takes his seat. Please, in your infinite wisdom, tell me how dear Barry was able to travel to Pakistan in 1981 on his INDONESIAN passport when no U.S. citizen was allowed into that country at that time as a result of it being under martial law. While you're working on that one, do you even know what that one means? Martial Law? Get familiar with it because if Barry can't fix all our problems it may come sooner than we all think. I am not illiterate or blind and you can kiss my ass for suggesting so. I don't care what you take as a personal offense or how long you have courted Barry as your next commader in chief. I'd love to be able to support the guy if her were on the level, but it is obvious that he is no different than either of the Bush presidents. Did you catch that? I don't support anyone named George Bush. But AT LEAST neither of them tried to convince us they were eligible when they weren't. Yes, I know a lot about the Partriot Act and I don't agree with it. But that is just the start of what is coming next. This Hussein Obama guy isn't even eligible to have taken up the senate seat he filled for a whole 143 days. What a joke. And did you know (I seriously doubt that you do) he wants to make it mandatory, that being LAW, for all of us to perform 30-40 hours of community service per year? He wasn't even born here so what right does he have to "redistribute" my wealth or make me clean up after liberal pukes that don't want to work? You've got a lot to learn and I suspect you will the real hard way. If you don't know, as you say, "anything" ,about his Middle East ties and their contributions to his campaign to get him into that seat, I don't have time to lead you to the water. You're just as fucked as all 52% that believe he is the man for the job. I agree we didn't have a lot to choose from this time around. It is obvious where you get your news, from the left-wing media that essentially MADE this president. Now we're all stuck with him and leaders around the world can blackmail him for the next four years knowing he isn't constitutionally elgible to be making the socialist laws he will inevitably attempt to pass while he is our beloved president. You want to make some argument that World Net Daily isn't a credible source of news because they report from the right side?? You are the real nut job here. Now, I'm tired, so once again, YOU fuck off!!
01-08-2009, 02:31 PM

Who gives a shit as to the technicality of his birthplace. He is an intelligent human being who is a leader. Quit looking at the leaves instead of the trees. Its obvious how bitter you are becusae your candidate, Mccain didnt win. Accept that Obama is president and embrace it. This is a time for optimism.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:31 PM   #29

Who gives a shit as to the technicality of his birthplace. He is an intelligent human being who is a leader. Quit looking at the leaves instead of the trees. Its obvious how bitter you are becusae your candidate, Mccain didnt win. Accept that Obama is president and embrace it. This is a time for optimism.
TOOL_Rules
01-08-2009, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralareallofus View Post
Oh, you are sooo who they want you to be. Yes, it's just a little technicality. That's all it is. It's a time for optimism, alright. Whatever you can muster. Forget all the thousands of businesses that will be going bankrupt in February and March because they can't afford to test for lead in their existing inventories. What will the Dow look like in April?? But that's just one Barry is going to have to deal with as a result of Bush enacting ludicrous legislation last year. Just burn the constitution. It doesn't mean anything anymore. As Barry says, it's a living, breathing document that needs to be "changed" because it doesn't take into account the fact that he doesn't qualify. What else is he supposed to say? That is a lot easier than forking over something you don't have, the GOODS to prove you;re eligible to even receive a vote. Let's just make up ALL the rules as we go along. That's where we are when something of this magnitude can happen. It just blows my mind that everyone is okay with this. And no, I'm not a big McCain guy either. He was not "my candidate" as you say. A lot of you apparently perceive my stance to be sour grapes over McCain not winning. Wake up, that's not the deal. He was the lesser of two evils, but not by much. In this election, McCain was basically the liberal and Obama represents even further left, socialism. We are at this point in history for a lot of reasons. I have accepted that Obama is president as a result of all of you that support him, but never will I embrace it. It took an unprecedented billion dollars (more than the liberal left report to you, strewth) to get this fraud a mere 52% of the vote. Hilarious.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:54 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralareallofus View Post
Oh, you are sooo who they want you to be. Yes, it's just a little technicality. That's all it is. It's a time for optimism, alright. Whatever you can muster. Forget all the thousands of businesses that will be going bankrupt in February and March because they can't afford to test for lead in their existing inventories. What will the Dow look like in April?? But that's just one Barry is going to have to deal with as a result of Bush enacting ludicrous legislation last year. Just burn the constitution. It doesn't mean anything anymore. As Barry says, it's a living, breathing document that needs to be "changed" because it doesn't take into account the fact that he doesn't qualify. What else is he supposed to say? That is a lot easier than forking over something you don't have, the GOODS to prove you;re eligible to even receive a vote. Let's just make up ALL the rules as we go along. That's where we are when something of this magnitude can happen. It just blows my mind that everyone is okay with this. And no, I'm not a big McCain guy either. He was not "my candidate" as you say. A lot of you apparently perceive my stance to be sour grapes over McCain not winning. Wake up, that's not the deal. He was the lesser of two evils, but not by much. In this election, McCain was basically the liberal and Obama represents even further left, socialism. We are at this point in history for a lot of reasons. I have accepted that Obama is president as a result of all of you that support him, but never will I embrace it. It took an unprecedented billion dollars (more than the liberal left report to you, strewth) to get this fraud a mere 52% of the vote. Hilarious.
01-08-2009, 03:02 PM

You ARE just racist, aren't you?

Last edited by Strewth; 01-08-2009 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: smoke some pot, dude. you'll feel better.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:02 PM   #31
Level 7 - Loquacious

You ARE just racist, aren't you?

Last edited by Strewth; 01-08-2009 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: smoke some pot, dude. you'll feel better.
gonzo's Avatar gonzo
01-08-2009, 04:22 PM

In the purest sense of leadership, Canada's Prime Minister should be Inuit, and the U.S. should be lead by a Native American.

And I liked the newsletter for its' Gonzo qualities. The implications for silliness seemed optimistic.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:22 PM   #32
Level 12 - Scurrilous

In the purest sense of leadership, Canada's Prime Minister should be Inuit, and the U.S. should be lead by a Native American.

And I liked the newsletter for its' Gonzo qualities. The implications for silliness seemed optimistic.
01-08-2009, 04:49 PM

Alex Grey did a painting of Obama, so he probably did e-mail Blair. However, I would think that the subject matter was different than what he made it out to be, a thanks and intrest in the Art perhaps. And I didn't read through all the bitching so if it was mentioned...please excuse the repeat and stop the bitching.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:49 PM   #33
Banned.

Bincount™: 84

Alex Grey did a painting of Obama, so he probably did e-mail Blair. However, I would think that the subject matter was different than what he made it out to be, a thanks and intrest in the Art perhaps. And I didn't read through all the bitching so if it was mentioned...please excuse the repeat and stop the bitching.
One Dark Flame's Avatar One Dark Flame
01-08-2009, 09:50 PM

I very HIGHLY doubt that Obama emailed Blair. And if he did well then..
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
Old 01-08-2009, 09:50 PM   #34
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Bincount™: 362

I very HIGHLY doubt that Obama emailed Blair. And if he did well then..
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
Hodge
01-08-2009, 10:06 PM

i remember when i was hardcore tool fan and would look for 'clues' in these newsletters lol
Old 01-08-2009, 10:06 PM   #35
Smokes poutine every day

Bincount™: 6367

i remember when i was hardcore tool fan and would look for 'clues' in these newsletters lol
thezeusanator
01-09-2009, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
not looking for clues. I am only suggesting that the Obama painting by Alex Grey could have caused Obama to check into Alex and then Tool and perhaps, e-mail Blair. This is logical and reasonable, maybe not entirely likely, but possible. And only so because of the painting of Obama which would draw Obama's attention to Alex and then to Tool. You can see this, correct?
Old 01-09-2009, 12:59 AM   #36
Banned.

Bincount™: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
not looking for clues. I am only suggesting that the Obama painting by Alex Grey could have caused Obama to check into Alex and then Tool and perhaps, e-mail Blair. This is logical and reasonable, maybe not entirely likely, but possible. And only so because of the painting of Obama which would draw Obama's attention to Alex and then to Tool. You can see this, correct?
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
01-09-2009, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thezeusanator View Post
Yes I can totally see it!

Obama: "Hey fine artist, I heard that you had painted something of me. Why, thank you for painting my portrait. Do you know any metal bands who sing about bringing down organized religion, anal sex and the crucifying of the ego?"
Alex: "Why yes I do, Mr. President."
Obama: "Do they have a website?"
Alex: "Totally, lol. Go to toolband.com and click on the first thing, not the last because if you click the last you'll be dissecting aliens for about an hour. Go into the first link and that will take you to the index page. Contact Blair for no reason, he runs their website and is into the occult..."
Obama: "Hey I can't really find any information about the band on their front page, its just ramblings by this Blair character. Should I suggest he changes what he posts so that people can find more Tool information on the page?"
Alex: "I think you should."
Obama: "K, LOL!"
Alex: "Kthnxbye."

....Yeah, no. I don't see how that would happen.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:34 AM   #37
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
Originally Posted by thezeusanator View Post

Obama: "Hey fine artist, I heard that you had painted something of me. Why, thank you for painting my portrait. Do you know any metal bands who sing about bringing down organized religion, anal sex and the crucifying of the ego?"
Alex: "Totally, lol. Go to toolband.com and click on the first thing, not the last because if you click the last you'll be dissecting aliens for about an hour. Go into the first link and that will take you to the index page. Contact Blair for no reason, he runs their website and is into the occult..."
Obama: "Hey I can't really find any information about the band on their front page, its just ramblings by this Blair character. Should I suggest he changes what he posts so that people can find more Tool information on the page?"

akarsha_'s Avatar akarsha_
01-09-2009, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2009, 11:03 AM   #38
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-09-2009, 11:10 AM

TO: Strewth & TOOL_Rules

Both of you shut the fuck up already. Their IS a politics section in here somewhere. Secondly, I don't give a fuck what he said she said about each candidate during election times. What really only matters is WILL he make things better or worse and only time will tell.

Now go pick up your rooms and you each get 5min timeouts.

DAMN
Old 01-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #39
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Both of you shut the fuck up already. Their IS a politics section in here somewhere. Secondly, I don't give a fuck what he said she said about each candidate during election times. What really only matters is WILL he make things better or worse and only time will tell.

DAMN
01-09-2009, 11:29 AM

Quote:

DAMN
Welcome back Inner, nice to see you've adapted into the peacekeeper around here.

It is said that when one goes away from a certain area for a long time, that they find it is not the community that changes, but they themselves.

I'm still the same. But now I've come to find that you've changed your philosophies. Hopefully I can still look forward to some newbie bashing on your behalf!
Old 01-09-2009, 11:29 AM   #40
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:

DAMN
Welcome back Inner, nice to see you've adapted into the peacekeeper around here.

It is said that when one goes away from a certain area for a long time, that they find it is not the community that changes, but they themselves.

I'm still the same. But now I've come to find that you've changed your philosophies. Hopefully I can still look forward to some newbie bashing on your behalf!

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply