opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Undertow » 05. Crawl Away
User Name
Password
Old 09-16-2005, 03:08 PM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
my meaning

"Crawled away from me
Slipped away from me
I tried to keep a hold but there was nothing I could say"
-This song takes place within the third eye state of consciousness. I am in the squaring-off state and the true me (my blood/heart) has left me. I tried to remain myself but I couldn't.

"I tried to keep YOU down but there was nothing I could say"
-The "you" being the enemy (the monster). I tried to keep him down and remain me but I could not. Now I am on his side. I've been pulled over, I could do or say nothing to prevent this.

"So what you're trying to say is you don't want to play"
-What, you don't want to square-off with me tonight? You don't want to battle. Bull shit, we're doing it. I took the drug, I came here for the fight, it's gonna happen. This is the exact same when he says "came out to see you play, why are you running away?"

"This is love
This is my love for YOU."
-The "you" being me. This is my love for myself. To come here and fight and be forced to defend myself. Well, that's self-love in the truest way. I'm doing this for me because I love me.

"This is my love"
-The third eye reality is my love. Coming here and trying to connect to my soul.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 01:47 AM   #2
On Probation

Bincount™: 10
Re: my meaning

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathological2
"Crawled away from me
Slipped away from me
I tried to keep a hold but there was nothing I could say"
-This song takes place within the third eye state of consciousness. I am in the squaring-off state and the true me (my blood/heart) has left me. I tried to remain myself but I couldn't.

"I tried to keep YOU down but there was nothing I could say"
-The "you" being the enemy (the monster). I tried to keep him down and remain me but I could not. Now I am on his side. I've been pulled over, I could do or say nothing to prevent this.

"So what you're trying to say is you don't want to play"
-What, you don't want to square-off with me tonight? You don't want to battle. Bull shit, we're doing it. I took the drug, I came here for the fight, it's gonna happen. This is the exact same when he says "came out to see you play, why are you running away?"

"This is love
This is my love for YOU."
-The "you" being me. This is my love for myself. To come here and fight and be forced to defend myself. Well, that's self-love in the truest way. I'm doing this for me because I love me.

"This is my love"
-The third eye reality is my love. Coming here and trying to connect to my soul.
What, again with the drugs?
Old 10-17-2005, 07:02 AM   #3
On Probation

Bincount™: 10
Re: my meaning

Hey man. I'd like to see you do one of your drug interpretations with "Hooker with a penis". Good luck,

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: