opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Parabola
User Name
Password
Old 05-25-2003, 08:50 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
yo!yo!yo!

hahaha! i just thought the title of this thread would be funny and eye catching at the same time. i thought someone might go,"who is this dumbass wasting air!?" and then they would read my thought. but enough about that. on to my thought.

i was just watching the video and the most obvious, blunt, "here ya go", thing in the video is the border around the outside. it almost looks like you are watching a television inside of a television. anyways ... when it gets to the part where the leaf bursts into flames it goes away. when it does it almost seems like you are becoming part of the video because it goes out through the sides and such. i also noticed that at that the window tricky looks through does the same kind of exit when tricky goes outside in the trees. i dont know. someone build a bridge. maybe it means that we are all like tricky and we only have that cool stuff ( refer to end of video) happen to us when we stop spectating and start being active in our surroundings. or that ... i dont know... i lost the spark... someone else jump in and finish the match!
Old 06-22-2003, 02:04 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
soemone say something!

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: