opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Parabola
User Name
Password
Old 05-18-2003, 11:47 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
face-value insight

i'll be prompt.

the rings during the intro appear to resemble molecular structure. varying aspects melded together by common bonds to forma whole, a foundation. above atomic physics, molecular physics is as close as we can get to a microcosmis/macrocosmis relationship. "as above, so below".

we're then shown the uniformed men... first impression was "business-suited religious(spiritual?) devotees". they are obviously performing ritual. three to represent any of the many archetypal representations we can see in spiritual trios. the list seriously does go on... and on... and on... it's easiest to take a glance at a three-legged table. balance and relationship.

the apple is the fruit of the tree. do some background on the qabalah and the tree of life if you wish... it is the core of ritual magick as well as judaism/monotheism, consciousness and the universe. so i say once again to those "in the know"... the apple is the fruit of the tree.

the seeds are rathar interesting 567. in my opinion it's a simple example of expanded consciousness. expanded dimension... which is the aim of the ritual itself... held in the seeds of the fruit... which birth the tree which births the fruit... etc...

the feces from the mouth is what i'm rathar puzzled on. it could represent a number of things. ritual vocal harmonization in the casting of the circle (in the video)... or in the context of the "business-suited religious devotees" who are obviously devoid of individuality... it could represent them spewing their self-righteousness into a circle... the containment of energy. the eternal. the One. i'm basically stuck in a "are these guys good or evil?" type deal. so far i'm leaning toward good though the somatic symbology has me wondering otherwise.

the circle then becomes a geometric shape which i forget the dimensions of and enter parabola.

first impression of the slate was that of the "tower" card of a tarot deck. personally interpreted as shedding materialism... shedding "earth"... "all is lost, i have nothing left to lose." this brings us to the man... which i think is simply man evolved. the antannae represent the evolved sensation of vibrational energy and the little guy is probably his subconscious mind... the subtle voice inside. the images of the circulatory system gave me chills... something in the image simply "clicks" with the theme in a way that is difficult to describe... it is displayed right as maynard is saying "body". it resembles a tree... a branching... which, of course, ties in to the fibbionacci sequence 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, etc... when graphed as simple lines it creates a branch sequence... which we can see on any tree, root, vein or neurocircuitry...

hmm... the cell division which follows as a gray orb floating in the air may follow the sequence as well. look into the sacred geometrical diagram called the "seed of life" if you so wish... it might clarify a lot and maybe even stroke you an epiphany or two or three or five or eight (hehe...)... anyways... the cell which is now a molecule crushes the poor little subconscious because the man refuses to listen to the subtle tugging-of-the-pant-leg. he then screams at it and wards it off with his mighty spatial vibrations. proceeds to dissect his subconscious to find out exactly what went wrong... and possibly pay a small homage... admiring it's beauty.

he then wanders off into the woods (full of trees)... picks up a leaf. this is interesting. the parallel between his hand and the leaf. if you look deeper into the fibbionacci sequence you'll learn about fractials. look into it, i'm not going to spoon-feed you everything. also if you observe your hands... specifically the fingers... they follow the same sequence all the way up your arm... joint-to-joint. interesting, very.

this is when his spiritual experience lights ablaze. he transcends into transleuscence... absorving Energy up his body from below which is used to unlock his line of chakras and come in tune with his own energy. the crown chakra spreads out into a beautiful never-ending matrical association of the "lotus of a thousand petals"... then you see his electromagnetic vortex cycling from the crown to the base... from keter to malkuth and back again... i believe this is expressed in the "middle pillar ritual". he then fades and the One blends with the One. the spark returns to it's light. his atman has found it's brahman. he has returned to whence he came... ashes to ashes, dust to dust... blended with all... faded... lost his ego/self/individuality and returned to God... and any other number of religious/spiritual/psychedelic references i can shoot off... anyways... you'll probably want to go back to the beginning if you hope to map this together.

hope i have enlightened even a tiny bit. beautiful video and all involved are brilliantly talented... (www.alexgrey.com)... h.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: