Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
Rotating_Energy_Field's Avatar Rotating_Energy_Field
06-20-2007, 06:04 AM

I've got some new ambient pieces on my myspace page: www.myspace.com/merkabamanifesto

All comments and criticisms welcome (as long as they're constructive, of course).
And after calming me down with some orange slices and some fetal spooning the ET revealed to me his singular purpose; he said you are the chosen one, the one who will deliver the message, a message of hope for those who will listen and a warning for those who do not. Me, the chosen one! They chose me and I didn't even graduate from fuckin' high school!
Old 06-20-2007, 06:04 AM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
New Ambient Tracks

I've got some new ambient pieces on my myspace page: www.myspace.com/merkabamanifesto

All comments and criticisms welcome (as long as they're constructive, of course).
And after calming me down with some orange slices and some fetal spooning the ET revealed to me his singular purpose; he said you are the chosen one, the one who will deliver the message, a message of hope for those who will listen and a warning for those who do not. Me, the chosen one! They chose me and I didn't even graduate from fuckin' high school!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Synergy's Avatar Synergy
06-20-2007, 07:01 PM

How dare you disable the fast forward feature! j/k

Aquatica: I like the nice little melody you have here, it could almost fit as an intro for the slow version of Pushit or Intension. I didn't really care for the water effect in the background but it's ok.

Green Corridor: Once again a nice melody, the echoes are a pleasant touch. Calm and clear.

TPC: Graceful in progress. Ending stopped short for me.

Overall not bad. I think if you expanded the basic melodies a bit they would really shine.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:01 PM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 2410
Re: New Ambient Tracks

How dare you disable the fast forward feature! j/k

Aquatica: I like the nice little melody you have here, it could almost fit as an intro for the slow version of Pushit or Intension. I didn't really care for the water effect in the background but it's ok.

Green Corridor: Once again a nice melody, the echoes are a pleasant touch. Calm and clear.

TPC: Graceful in progress. Ending stopped short for me.

Overall not bad. I think if you expanded the basic melodies a bit they would really shine.
06-24-2007, 10:24 PM

Pretty nice.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:24 PM   #3
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 89

Pretty nice.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
blitzedge's Avatar blitzedge
07-10-2007, 07:17 AM

i really liked it. i'm always down for a little ambiance
Old 07-10-2007, 07:17 AM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1

i really liked it. i'm always down for a little ambiance
elevate's Avatar elevate
07-10-2007, 11:24 AM

The individual tracks are nice, but I think I'm with Synergy, in that I think the ideas presented in each track are good ideas, but they should be developed further. It almost seems like you could combine these 3 tracks into one track - I think they're aesthetically similar enough. You might just need some sort of underlying theme/noise to link them together.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:24 AM   #5
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 211

The individual tracks are nice, but I think I'm with Synergy, in that I think the ideas presented in each track are good ideas, but they should be developed further. It almost seems like you could combine these 3 tracks into one track - I think they're aesthetically similar enough. You might just need some sort of underlying theme/noise to link them together.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply