opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Lateralus » 09. Lateralus
User Name
Password
Old 06-22-2004, 02:59 PM   #1
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 79
Illuminati

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/

my friend pointed out to me that alot of references from this illuminati conspiracy is in lateralus... like the spirals and eyes for example. im sceptical and still dont believe theres a relation, but the whole illuminati thing is definately neat, id recommend reading some of the articles...

but in short the illuminati are supposedly the puppet masters in some bigger plan... working backstage in the sideshow that is the government, and is slowly trying to kill us with fastfood, gas prices, unreachable desires of being thin and beautiful etc. the illuminati are supposedly control the media and foriegn affairs, and control money flow and distrabution.

their motive to subtley get rid of us is their ancient belief that man IS god. and that this whole world belongs to them.

if you look on the back of a dollar bill youll see a piramid with an eye... its called the all seeing eye... you can just guess what that metaphor represents... that is supposedly the emblem of the illuminati... ive seen an old opiate picture tool made that shows that all seeing eye... only the eye is distorted and says "novus opiate seclorum" tool might have been inspired to make this picture from the illuminati conspiracy, for it also shows in the picture a bone hand with its fingers crossed...

another reference in tool to the illuminati is track 13, which title in english means "voice of god", in the song the man talks of how the government wants to reduce the population so its easyer to control... intriguing?

get what you want from it, ive read alot and most of it seems more paranoid then anything else, and besides if this elite group wanted to kill us slowly its not like it would effect this generation much. but its not like we could ever have trusted those big wigs in the first place.
Old 07-11-2004, 07:06 PM   #2
IC
resident flamer

Bincount™: 575
Re: Illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Omnipotent
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/

my friend pointed out to me that alot of references from this illuminati conspiracy is in lateralus... like the spirals and eyes for example. im sceptical and still dont believe theres a relation, but the whole illuminati thing is definately neat, id recommend reading some of the articles...

but in short the illuminati are supposedly the puppet masters in some bigger plan... working backstage in the sideshow that is the government, and is slowly trying to kill us with fastfood, gas prices, unreachable desires of being thin and beautiful etc. the illuminati are supposedly control the media and foriegn affairs, and control money flow and distrabution.

their motive to subtley get rid of us is their ancient belief that man IS god. and that this whole world belongs to them.

if you look on the back of a dollar bill youll see a piramid with an eye... its called the all seeing eye... you can just guess what that metaphor represents... that is supposedly the emblem of the illuminati... ive seen an old opiate picture tool made that shows that all seeing eye... only the eye is distorted and says "novus opiate seclorum" tool might have been inspired to make this picture from the illuminati conspiracy, for it also shows in the picture a bone hand with its fingers crossed...

another reference in tool to the illuminati is track 13, which title in english means "voice of god", in the song the man talks of how the government wants to reduce the population so its easyer to control... intriguing?

get what you want from it, ive read alot and most of it seems more paranoid then anything else, and besides if this elite group wanted to kill us slowly its not like it would effect this generation much. but its not like we could ever have trusted those big wigs in the first place.

I too am skeptical of stuff like this, but yes this is very intriguing.
Old 07-20-2004, 09:04 PM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

The illuminati conspiracy is the idea that the illuminati are the ones who have united the entire earth and have givin themselves the right to be god, as they have united the entire globe, they are only trying to reduce our life span so they can have controll of their planet they arn't trying to kill us in an instint because when you have so much technowlogy you need small jobs like data input and orgonization, and to that effect so basically they're making it just easier for us to die, it's a realistic idea considering cola contains high fructose corn syrup which can kill you and diet cola contains aspritain which can also kill you, so really you're dead either way
Old 07-20-2004, 10:32 PM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

i've been reading about these conspiracies for a couple of years now. i'm not sure of the true agenda though. i believe we are being blinded of a bigger picture here. involving the sentence stating that the "lluminati" shadow government, trilateral, whatever you want to call it, believe that man is god, i too believe this. in a different way. i believe in sentient energy. the displacement theory in a way. so in a way, we all are "god" as you would put it. the idea of a well funded, powerful intelligence controlling the masses and governments of the world is very feasible in my eyes. read the "you are being lied to" series.
Old 06-14-2005, 08:19 AM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 20

Isn't there something to do with aliens as well? Or reptiles? Eye of Horus? Horus id the Devil? It's justa bit too much.
Old 06-14-2005, 12:21 PM   #6
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenbaby
Isn't there something to do with aliens as well? Or reptiles? Eye of Horus? Horus id the Devil? It's justa bit too much.
inter-dimensional lizards¿
Old 06-16-2005, 04:05 AM   #7
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by haich
inter-dimensional lizards¿
Ah yes. That's the ones (!)
Old 06-29-2005, 02:23 PM   #8
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5

Try reading http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...ule By Secrecy

Ignore the "publisher's weekly" review, there are a lot of interesting tidbits of information in there.
"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

--George Carlin
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 02:27 PM   #9
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5

The Illuminati are a small slice of the conspiracy pie.

...also, here is info on the dollar bill here http://www.masonicinfo.com/greatseal.htm
"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

--George Carlin
Old 07-10-2005, 02:24 AM   #10
On Probation

Bincount™: 144

Don't confuse the freemasons with the illuminati.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:24 PM   #11
Banned.

i realize im 9 years late, but im extremely skeptical of this.. i like what genome said about sentient energy though. i do believe in that.. the freemasons arent "evil" like a lot of conspiracy theorists say. i have a great uncle that used to be one. Danny Carey's dad was a mason.. chances are that you either know someone that is associated with the masons or they at least know someone who is.. yes, there are secret societies, but a lot of them are college frats for ivy league schools like the Skull & Bones society at Yale.. there is a thing called the Bilderberg group, where several of the worlds elite meet secretly and have a conference where no one but the group knows what they talk about..

remember, theres a lot of crazy theories out there that try to explain the unexplainable.. look at religion.. this illuminati conspiracy theory is the religion of the new age..

Last edited by RussianRoot; 04-30-2014 at 06:25 PM..
Old 07-16-2015, 11:44 AM   #12
Level 2 - Poster

Tool is very openly into magick, meaning things like "secret" societies (which we all seem to know about), sacred geometry, and other bizarre things.

Here's the thing though, it's all in good fun, and it's all for the spiritual persona that Tool has shown with the album, Lateralus.

Opiate is angry
Undertow is Revenge
Ænima is Understanding
Lateralus is Ascension
10,000 Days is Acceptance.
Old 04-01-2018, 08:48 PM   #13
Level 2 - Poster

The modern Illuminati Conspiracy is just people blindly believing in a joke that Robert Anton Wilson popularized in the 70s in his satirical fiction trilogy, unknown to all of these conspiracy theorists on the internet - it's hilarious actually.
And then through that, you have these hilarious websites popping up claiming to be the 'real Illuminati'.
Ironically you can bet that most of these theorists (or tinfoil hat wearing basement dwellers) have never even heard of Adam Weishaupt!
Old 04-02-2018, 10:41 AM   #14
Banned.

Fnord.
Old 04-02-2018, 08:05 PM   #15
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaclypse View Post
Fnord.
Amen, may Bob be ever with you ;)
Old 04-02-2018, 08:07 PM   #16
Level 2 - Poster

I kind of think that the Illuminati Conspiracy Theory might be one of the most successful operation mindfucks of all time (even though there is a whole meme culture dedicated to it too)

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: