Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 05. The Pot
User Name
Password
Fo3's Avatar Fo3
09-23-2006, 06:32 PM

The first time I heard this song, I smiled. It was so different to hear Maynard singing like this, that it made me happy. I don't care that the lyrics aren't as deep as other songs, like Lateralus or The Grudge. This is a good song, the only thing wrong with it I think, is that it is a little repetitive. Other than that, nothing is wrong.
Old 09-23-2006, 06:32 PM   #41
Fo3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Why is it people don't like this song?

The first time I heard this song, I smiled. It was so different to hear Maynard singing like this, that it made me happy. I don't care that the lyrics aren't as deep as other songs, like Lateralus or The Grudge. This is a good song, the only thing wrong with it I think, is that it is a little repetitive. Other than that, nothing is wrong.
deppo's Avatar deppo
09-24-2006, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAMtheMA! View Post

* sorry, deppo, heh. but, yeah, it's just an opinion.
no hard feelings^ :)
None taken dude.........but I still love superunknown. LOL. Did eberyone see the 'official' lyrics?
Old 09-24-2006, 04:21 PM   #42
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAMtheMA! View Post

* sorry, deppo, heh. but, yeah, it's just an opinion.
no hard feelings^ :)
None taken dude.........but I still love superunknown. LOL. Did eberyone see the 'official' lyrics?
09-24-2006, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy_Brown View Post
People shouldn´t judge it before they heard it live.
ive heard it live 5 times now....still just as horrible of a song as ever.
10/23/07 OiNK Never Forget
Old 09-24-2006, 04:25 PM   #43
Cid
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy_Brown View Post
People shouldn´t judge it before they heard it live.
ive heard it live 5 times now....still just as horrible of a song as ever.
10/23/07 OiNK Never Forget
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
27 Years's Avatar 27 Years
09-24-2006, 07:43 PM

I like The Pot, but it is really easy to see why a long time too fan wouldn't. Its definately a song with a more mainstream feel. If ever I was going to play a non-Tool fan a song, that would probably be it.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:43 PM   #44
Level 4 - Thinker

I like The Pot, but it is really easy to see why a long time too fan wouldn't. Its definately a song with a more mainstream feel. If ever I was going to play a non-Tool fan a song, that would probably be it.
xmen9c
09-27-2006, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denots_a_Tesor View Post
It iritates me when people think this is a anti pot song when it really has nothing to do with marijuana or drugs at all.
Hate to disagree and casue any undue backlash but the song most definitely has something to do with marijuana in a double meaning. The song is a metaphorical reference to a governmental set up of Ed Rosenthal who was tried and convicted in 2003 of growing "pot" for personal use when in fact he was doing so under the orders of the state of California for medicinal use. Marijuana is the subject matter of that court battle but not the foucs of the song. It is also about the hypocrisy of the American justice system and injects the irony of "the pot calling the kettle black", thus the double meaning of "the pot".

Near the end the phrase "Ganja, Puhlease... you must have been out your mind"... Ganja is not something else is it? To me this is a statement of defiance and disbelief that our "justice system" would have even went to the trouble of spending the resources it spent on pursuing this trial and others for the sake of growing weed and other ridiculous reasons for it's legal pursuits. By the way I do not smoke marijuana nore condone it's use but I do support questioning why our "leaders" (politicians, judges, lawyers, etc.) do some of the things they do.

Look closely at the lyrics and read up on the Ed Rosenthal case and you will most likely come to this conclusion. Although as is the case with many songs by Tool and other bands with deeper lyrical vision than others, the song is for the listeners interpretations even though the creator may have been inspired by a completely different thought/feeling/experience.

I also take exception to the depth of the lyrics being called into question. They are very deep and laden with inuendo and double meaning with a large does of intellectual bitch slapping. This song is one of the gems of this album and the band's mucsic overall.

Last edited by xmen9c; 09-27-2006 at 10:26 AM..
Old 09-27-2006, 10:12 AM   #45
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denots_a_Tesor View Post
It iritates me when people think this is a anti pot song when it really has nothing to do with marijuana or drugs at all.
Hate to disagree and casue any undue backlash but the song most definitely has something to do with marijuana in a double meaning. The song is a metaphorical reference to a governmental set up of Ed Rosenthal who was tried and convicted in 2003 of growing "pot" for personal use when in fact he was doing so under the orders of the state of California for medicinal use. Marijuana is the subject matter of that court battle but not the foucs of the song. It is also about the hypocrisy of the American justice system and injects the irony of "the pot calling the kettle black", thus the double meaning of "the pot".

Near the end the phrase "Ganja, Puhlease... you must have been out your mind"... Ganja is not something else is it? To me this is a statement of defiance and disbelief that our "justice system" would have even went to the trouble of spending the resources it spent on pursuing this trial and others for the sake of growing weed and other ridiculous reasons for it's legal pursuits. By the way I do not smoke marijuana nore condone it's use but I do support questioning why our "leaders" (politicians, judges, lawyers, etc.) do some of the things they do.

Look closely at the lyrics and read up on the Ed Rosenthal case and you will most likely come to this conclusion. Although as is the case with many songs by Tool and other bands with deeper lyrical vision than others, the song is for the listeners interpretations even though the creator may have been inspired by a completely different thought/feeling/experience.

I also take exception to the depth of the lyrics being called into question. They are very deep and laden with inuendo and double meaning with a large does of intellectual bitch slapping. This song is one of the gems of this album and the band's mucsic overall.

Last edited by xmen9c; 09-27-2006 at 10:26 AM..
deppo's Avatar deppo
09-27-2006, 09:29 PM

Sounds interesting... Im in total agreeance about the depth of the lyrics also, its not a simple, shallow song just because its a little more accessible musically than what we have come to expext. I would have thought that the lyrics are far more inteligent and open for exploration than right In Two for instance. IMO.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:29 PM   #46
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 20

Sounds interesting... Im in total agreeance about the depth of the lyrics also, its not a simple, shallow song just because its a little more accessible musically than what we have come to expext. I would have thought that the lyrics are far more inteligent and open for exploration than right In Two for instance. IMO.
10-16-2006, 12:49 PM

The only reason I dislike the Pot is because it comes right after the excellent 10.000 days, and breaks the mood with that ...voice. Otherwise good song.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:49 PM   #47
On Probation

Bincount™: 36

The only reason I dislike the Pot is because it comes right after the excellent 10.000 days, and breaks the mood with that ...voice. Otherwise good song.
one_reflection's Avatar one_reflection
10-17-2006, 04:37 AM

Whats wrong with Opiate?!

I already wrote my big rant up about what I think the song is about in the 'official lyrics release' thingo. This is probably my favourite track on the album. Probably because i dont have to be in any specific frame of mind when i listen to it, nor does it really change my frame of mind after having listened to it. Something like Wings tends to induce a rather reflective and possibly melancholy mood (in me anyway) which sometimes you just dont want to be in despite the awesomeness of the song.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:37 AM   #48
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 103

Whats wrong with Opiate?!

I already wrote my big rant up about what I think the song is about in the 'official lyrics release' thingo. This is probably my favourite track on the album. Probably because i dont have to be in any specific frame of mind when i listen to it, nor does it really change my frame of mind after having listened to it. Something like Wings tends to induce a rather reflective and possibly melancholy mood (in me anyway) which sometimes you just dont want to be in despite the awesomeness of the song.
10-26-2006, 04:56 PM

I can't imagine why people don't like The Pot. I think it is one of the most kick ass rock tunes on the album. The vocals are great, the bass is awesome and the guitar is intense. This song is meant to be heard at full volume and it jams.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:56 PM   #49
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

I can't imagine why people don't like The Pot. I think it is one of the most kick ass rock tunes on the album. The vocals are great, the bass is awesome and the guitar is intense. This song is meant to be heard at full volume and it jams.
fretforyourfigure462's Avatar fretforyourfigure462
10-26-2006, 07:47 PM

As being a Tool fan for a long fucking time, I can understand why some people don't like this song. Because it's mainstream. it's played on the radio all the time. And it kinda makes me mad too, but I still love the song personally.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:47 PM   #50
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 11

As being a Tool fan for a long fucking time, I can understand why some people don't like this song. Because it's mainstream. it's played on the radio all the time. And it kinda makes me mad too, but I still love the song personally.
11-01-2006, 10:30 PM

I hear ya....I just don't like the intro.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:30 PM   #51
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 4198

I hear ya....I just don't like the intro.
unto her a vineyard's Avatar unto her a vineyard
11-01-2006, 11:36 PM

do you like the video?
Old 11-01-2006, 11:36 PM   #52
Level 10 - Vehement
Suicide Booth ID: 5

Bincount™: 9166

do you like the video?
john
11-09-2006, 04:03 PM

I used to loathe The Pot. Seriously, I thought it was the absolute worst song on this album, and any other album ever. Then I heard it live. It's definitely a song that the band and the crowd feed off of each other. Maynard's voice is the most noticeable part of this song, but Justin KILLS every fantastic beat of this song. So I suggest if you don't like the song still, see it performed live (with an "open" mind helps....) and then see how you feel about it.

8.15.02 - Continental Airlines Arena
9.30.06 - Verizon Center
7.18.07 - PNC Arts Center
Old 11-09-2006, 04:03 PM   #53
Level 4 - Thinker

I used to loathe The Pot. Seriously, I thought it was the absolute worst song on this album, and any other album ever. Then I heard it live. It's definitely a song that the band and the crowd feed off of each other. Maynard's voice is the most noticeable part of this song, but Justin KILLS every fantastic beat of this song. So I suggest if you don't like the song still, see it performed live (with an "open" mind helps....) and then see how you feel about it.

8.15.02 - Continental Airlines Arena
9.30.06 - Verizon Center
7.18.07 - PNC Arts Center
boscobytes
11-09-2006, 04:30 PM

I'm a long time listener and I really like this song. I agree that it's an abrubt change of mood after Wings for Marie, but I don't mind because I'm usually fighting back tears by the end of that song.
Old 11-09-2006, 04:30 PM   #54

I'm a long time listener and I really like this song. I agree that it's an abrubt change of mood after Wings for Marie, but I don't mind because I'm usually fighting back tears by the end of that song.
dusanm's Avatar dusanm
11-09-2006, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmen9c View Post
Near the end the phrase "Ganja, Puhlease... you must have been out your mind"...
I think that he says "Ganja Police, you must, have been, out your mind"
BTW, this whole album is much different than Lateralus simply because its more direct and socially/politically engaged. Vicarious, Right in two and The Pot are clear examples. Lipan is the name of an exterminated Apache tribe....

I think that its simply not fair to compare these two albums because they are conceptually very different, and 10000 days simply diverge from Aenima and lateralus tradition.
Old 11-09-2006, 05:58 PM   #55
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmen9c View Post
Near the end the phrase "Ganja, Puhlease... you must have been out your mind"...
I think that he says "Ganja Police, you must, have been, out your mind"
BTW, this whole album is much different than Lateralus simply because its more direct and socially/politically engaged. Vicarious, Right in two and The Pot are clear examples. Lipan is the name of an exterminated Apache tribe....

I think that its simply not fair to compare these two albums because they are conceptually very different, and 10000 days simply diverge from Aenima and lateralus tradition.
morethanmusic
11-17-2006, 08:52 PM

i respect all of your opinions. okay I lied. If you say u don't like the pot I think you have awful taste in music. i wish I didn't feel this way. No I don't. I don't care. I am sure deep down those who hate the song feel the same way about me. have a lovely Thanks-raping-and-pillaging-our-people-day. Laters
Old 11-17-2006, 08:52 PM   #56
On Probation

i respect all of your opinions. okay I lied. If you say u don't like the pot I think you have awful taste in music. i wish I didn't feel this way. No I don't. I don't care. I am sure deep down those who hate the song feel the same way about me. have a lovely Thanks-raping-and-pillaging-our-people-day. Laters
Solaris's Avatar Solaris
11-20-2006, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unto her a vineyard View Post
do you like the video?
I hate it. Ask again when you have a better one.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:37 AM   #57
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by unto her a vineyard View Post
do you like the video?
I hate it. Ask again when you have a better one.
11-20-2006, 11:27 AM

James Blunt called, he wants to know who you are to wave your finger.
Be A Human
Old 11-20-2006, 11:27 AM   #58
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 12

Be A Human
xjambix's Avatar xjambix
11-26-2006, 10:48 AM

I love this song, it's a favourite of mine. But I only really started listening to Tool a couple of years ago. But I think Maynard's vocals and lyrics on this song are amazing. It's not as heavy as the other stuff, so maybe people don't like it because of that reason?

The good news is there is no bad news!
Old 11-26-2006, 10:48 AM   #59
Level 2 - Poster

I love this song, it's a favourite of mine. But I only really started listening to Tool a couple of years ago. But I think Maynard's vocals and lyrics on this song are amazing. It's not as heavy as the other stuff, so maybe people don't like it because of that reason?

The good news is there is no bad news!
mjkajdcjc's Avatar mjkajdcjc
11-26-2006, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fretforyourfigure462 View Post
"Aenima" got a shit-load of radio play, as did "Stinkfist", "Schism", and "Sober", yet everyone has no problems with them.

I'm not ranking on you (because about ten of you guys have said the same thing), I just think that looking back on this song in five years, Tool fans will be impressed with this song equally as much as all their other singles.
Old 11-26-2006, 04:16 PM   #60
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3208

Quote:
Originally Posted by fretforyourfigure462 View Post
"Aenima" got a shit-load of radio play, as did "Stinkfist", "Schism", and "Sober", yet everyone has no problems with them.

I'm not ranking on you (because about ten of you guys have said the same thing), I just think that looking back on this song in five years, Tool fans will be impressed with this song equally as much as all their other singles.
something_Dark's Avatar something_Dark
12-02-2006, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conawayb View Post
I was just wondering. I hear people say that this is one of the worst Tool songs. I personally love this song. I know it's nowhere their best work. But its got the Undertow influence too it, Maynard proves he can still get those high notes and, as a guitar player myself, I love Adam Jones's parts But then again, I don't think there is such a thing as the worst Tool song. Anyone care to elaborate on why they think this is the worst Tool song?

I love it now and I loved it the first time I heard it.. only a fool would put expectations on what TOOL does. Purely original talent... would you rather they just use the same song pattern and style for every song??

TOOL=UNPREDICTABLE GENUIS
Old 12-02-2006, 04:24 PM   #61
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by conawayb View Post
I was just wondering. I hear people say that this is one of the worst Tool songs. I personally love this song. I know it's nowhere their best work. But its got the Undertow influence too it, Maynard proves he can still get those high notes and, as a guitar player myself, I love Adam Jones's parts But then again, I don't think there is such a thing as the worst Tool song. Anyone care to elaborate on why they think this is the worst Tool song?

I love it now and I loved it the first time I heard it.. only a fool would put expectations on what TOOL does. Purely original talent... would you rather they just use the same song pattern and style for every song??

waltz46n2's Avatar waltz46n2
12-03-2006, 07:13 AM

I think you nailed it pretty well. Each time a new album comes out it is different. It may take a few tries to enjoy all the music and to hear the words, but that is why we listen is it not? If you want to be "spoonfed" You can listen to ACDC or some other crap that basically has one song and several different lyrical variations.
By the way loved the Pot and vicarious too the first time i heard them. But like always it took several listens to really appreciate the album as a whole.
Old 12-03-2006, 07:13 AM   #62
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I think you nailed it pretty well. Each time a new album comes out it is different. It may take a few tries to enjoy all the music and to hear the words, but that is why we listen is it not? If you want to be "spoonfed" You can listen to ACDC or some other crap that basically has one song and several different lyrical variations.
By the way loved the Pot and vicarious too the first time i heard them. But like always it took several listens to really appreciate the album as a whole.
12-03-2006, 08:49 AM

It goes from the awesome "Weeping shades of indigo...shed without a reason" section to a very predictable Meshuggah take on the bassline. It's choppy.
Old 12-03-2006, 08:49 AM   #63
On Probation

Bincount™: 35

It goes from the awesome "Weeping shades of indigo...shed without a reason" section to a very predictable Meshuggah take on the bassline. It's choppy.
Nradd99
12-07-2006, 04:08 PM

Simple. While I won't criticize those who genuinely dislike the song, many Tool fans are pretentious and can't stand to think that other more "simple folk" who listen to the radio can comprehend their complex music. Therefore, they label "the Pot" one of Tool's worst songs so they can see people who enjoy it as having inferior tastes.

Last edited by Nradd99; 12-07-2006 at 04:12 PM..
Old 12-07-2006, 04:08 PM   #64
Level 2 - Poster

Simple. While I won't criticize those who genuinely dislike the song, many Tool fans are pretentious and can't stand to think that other more "simple folk" who listen to the radio can comprehend their complex music. Therefore, they label "the Pot" one of Tool's worst songs so they can see people who enjoy it as having inferior tastes.

Last edited by Nradd99; 12-07-2006 at 04:12 PM..
DrJones's Avatar DrJones
12-07-2006, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by something_Dark View Post

/gives something_Dark gold star

TOOL is progressive...it would be unlike them to make another Lateralus or Ænima album, or even another song on those albums, respectively.
Old 12-07-2006, 08:35 PM   #65
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by something_Dark View Post

/gives something_Dark gold star

TOOL is progressive...it would be unlike them to make another Lateralus or Ænima album, or even another song on those albums, respectively.
Solaris's Avatar Solaris
12-13-2006, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncang View Post
Who is James Blunt?
Old 12-13-2006, 09:35 AM   #66
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Who is James Blunt?
12-13-2006, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
Who is James Blunt?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUdBmXeqt6Q
Be A Human
Old 12-13-2006, 09:44 AM   #67
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Who is James Blunt?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUdBmXeqt6Q
Be A Human
Solaris's Avatar Solaris
12-13-2006, 11:31 AM

Quote:
James Blunt is shit, but thanks for your advice.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:31 AM   #68
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
12-13-2006, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. nikki jensen est 1986 View Post
the pot is nice, but my least favorite on the album, simply because i like the other songs better
I do prefer The Pot to Lipan Conjuring.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:53 AM   #69
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 372

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. nikki jensen est 1986 View Post
the pot is nice, but my least favorite on the album, simply because i like the other songs better
I do prefer The Pot to Lipan Conjuring.
12-14-2006, 10:23 AM

Quote:
What advice?

I made a joke.
Be A Human
Old 12-14-2006, 10:23 AM   #70
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
What advice?

I made a joke.
Be A Human
Solaris's Avatar Solaris
12-14-2006, 10:36 AM

Quote:
What advice?

I made a joke.
And I didn't know who James Blunt was. I heard this song before but I didn't know who made it. Thanks to your link, now I know it.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:36 AM   #71
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
What advice?

I made a joke.
And I didn't know who James Blunt was. I heard this song before but I didn't know who made it. Thanks to your link, now I know it.
01-04-2007, 11:14 PM

I really don't care what you say, this is the shittiest Tool song ever, the voice gives me deep nausea and the lyrics are far from socially or politically engaged, they're just stupid. The result is quite boring. Maynard may have word ability and Justin may play incredibly well, but that's not a Tool song for me *listens to Pushit*
Old 01-04-2007, 11:14 PM   #72
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

I really don't care what you say, this is the shittiest Tool song ever, the voice gives me deep nausea and the lyrics are far from socially or politically engaged, they're just stupid. The result is quite boring. Maynard may have word ability and Justin may play incredibly well, but that's not a Tool song for me *listens to Pushit*
fadastic's Avatar fadastic
01-05-2007, 02:05 PM

This was the first song on the record that I liked.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:05 PM   #73
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 4

This was the first song on the record that I liked.
jonboy's Avatar jonboy
01-05-2007, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhet View Post
Just imagine if they had opened the album with it.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:18 PM   #74
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 129

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhet View Post
Just imagine if they had opened the album with it.
I Am Love
01-28-2007, 04:20 PM

it's a funky song. personally i love it. but i think people don't like it because it's different from their expectations... some of the people i know had a lot of expectations surrounding this album. which, if you go into it with certain expectations, then i can see how it might take a while to grow on you. nevertheless, it's a great song.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:20 PM   #75
Level 2 - Poster

it's a funky song. personally i love it. but i think people don't like it because it's different from their expectations... some of the people i know had a lot of expectations surrounding this album. which, if you go into it with certain expectations, then i can see how it might take a while to grow on you. nevertheless, it's a great song.
01-28-2007, 07:54 PM

yup thats why i never expect nothing from any band. If you expect something even just a little bit, then you are more than likely to be dissapointed. Back to topic...I like this song because it has some nice bass grooves, hell the whole album has groovy bass lines. But i'm a bassist so that might be why i like this album. If someone doesn't like it oh well more for me...

Not believing in things won't make it happen because you don't believe it will.

Peace is a physical and spiritual balance.
Old 01-28-2007, 07:54 PM   #76
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 14

yup thats why i never expect nothing from any band. If you expect something even just a little bit, then you are more than likely to be dissapointed. Back to topic...I like this song because it has some nice bass grooves, hell the whole album has groovy bass lines. But i'm a bassist so that might be why i like this album. If someone doesn't like it oh well more for me...

Not believing in things won't make it happen because you don't believe it will.

Peace is a physical and spiritual balance.
savoie2006
01-28-2007, 09:14 PM

I like the song and apparently the masses do as well since it is the ONLY Tool song to reach #1 on the Billboard.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:14 PM   #77
Level 3 - Talker

I like the song and apparently the masses do as well since it is the ONLY Tool song to reach #1 on the Billboard.
Amazonis's Avatar Amazonis
01-29-2007, 09:44 PM

I hated this song until I stopped listening to the album in order. Listening to Wings For Marie and 10,000 Days before The Pot makes The Pot seam very shallow and meaningless.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:44 PM   #78
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

I hated this song until I stopped listening to the album in order. Listening to Wings For Marie and 10,000 Days before The Pot makes The Pot seam very shallow and meaningless.
Arkham Asylum's Avatar Arkham Asylum
01-30-2007, 03:45 PM

People think it's too poppy. I've been a fan for quite some time, but I find that "The Pot" has a uniquely funky bass line which I love, but the song does not offer much other than novelty and some cynical lyrics.

DTA = don't trust anyone
Old 01-30-2007, 03:45 PM   #79
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 47

People think it's too poppy. I've been a fan for quite some time, but I find that "The Pot" has a uniquely funky bass line which I love, but the song does not offer much other than novelty and some cynical lyrics.

DTA = don't trust anyone
ToolKlouD's Avatar ToolKlouD
02-06-2007, 07:32 PM

ppl are morons
Old 02-06-2007, 07:32 PM   #80
Level 4 - Thinker

ppl are morons

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply