Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 01. Vicarious
User Name
Password
anarcho-commie's Avatar anarcho-commie
08-09-2006, 02:42 PM

Here in Denver, they've been playing it at least 4 times a day on one radio station. Is this happening anywhere else? I hate when they do shit like this, it brings in unwanted Tool "fans." The "YEAH I LIKE TOOL THAT SONG VICARIOUS IS THE SHIT" kind of fans.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:42 PM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 63
Is Vicarious getting overplayed?

Here in Denver, they've been playing it at least 4 times a day on one radio station. Is this happening anywhere else? I hate when they do shit like this, it brings in unwanted Tool "fans." The "YEAH I LIKE TOOL THAT SONG VICARIOUS IS THE SHIT" kind of fans.
08-09-2006, 02:46 PM

Same here in Omaha. It sucks. They're doing it with The Pot too, except they censor the shit out of it and it makes me mad everytime I hear it. I've just decided to boycott the radio, fuck it.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:46 PM   #2
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: Is Vicarious getting overplayed?

Same here in Omaha. It sucks. They're doing it with The Pot too, except they censor the shit out of it and it makes me mad everytime I hear it. I've just decided to boycott the radio, fuck it.
Stinkfyst's Avatar Stinkfyst
08-09-2006, 03:03 PM

This is why I don't listen to the radio. It kills great songs to the point where you could nearly hate the band itself because of ''that song they played out''.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:03 PM   #3
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

This is why I don't listen to the radio. It kills great songs to the point where you could nearly hate the band itself because of ''that song they played out''.
08-09-2006, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarcho-commie
don't be so critical of other fucking tool fans. just because they aren't as "hardcore" as you are doesnt give you an ounce of authority, dipshit. you know what? we all started out liking tool by hearing one of their songs. you know what the makes you? a hypocrite. haha...
also, what the fuck is an "anarcho-commie"? communism is the working class running the means of production via the state, i.e. government. go back to school.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:10 PM   #4

Bincount™: 5

Quote:
don't be so critical of other fucking tool fans. just because they aren't as "hardcore" as you are doesnt give you an ounce of authority, dipshit. you know what? we all started out liking tool by hearing one of their songs. you know what the makes you? a hypocrite. haha...
also, what the fuck is an "anarcho-commie"? communism is the working class running the means of production via the state, i.e. government. go back to school.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
sweatyturtle19's Avatar sweatyturtle19
08-09-2006, 03:13 PM

Yeah, why would you choose to listen to the radio? Put a cd on instead...
Old 08-09-2006, 03:13 PM   #5
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 67

08-09-2006, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by egrue

Shut your fucking face. Get your facts straight when you try to make a point. WE didn't all start out by hearing one tool song. I sure as hell didn't. That means you can not use "we all" fucking dumbass. So that does not make a a hypocrite. You're wrong. i'm talking about Tool fans that only heard one or two Tool songs via radio or MTV or something and claim that they know what's up.

And are you telling me what Communism is? LOL. Don't be an ignorant piece of shit and go read up on a term called anarcho-communism.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand shit, as you do use "school" as a credible source of information.

You fail. Try again.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:58 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by egrue

Shut your fucking face. Get your facts straight when you try to make a point. WE didn't all start out by hearing one tool song. I sure as hell didn't. That means you can not use "we all" fucking dumbass. So that does not make a a hypocrite. You're wrong. i'm talking about Tool fans that only heard one or two Tool songs via radio or MTV or something and claim that they know what's up.

And are you telling me what Communism is? LOL. Don't be an ignorant piece of shit and go read up on a term called anarcho-communism.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand shit, as you do use "school" as a credible source of information.

You fail. Try again.
08-09-2006, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatyturtle19
I don't. But when I'm in the car with my mom, I have to because she doesn't have a CD player. And every fucking time I turn it on, it's Vicarious. Every fucking time.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:59 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatyturtle19
I don't. But when I'm in the car with my mom, I have to because she doesn't have a CD player. And every fucking time I turn it on, it's Vicarious. Every fucking time.
08-09-2006, 04:20 PM

Quote:

You fail. Try again.
Dude, he's just a troll. Calm down.

To the point though I'm not so worried about overplaying creating an ignorant fan base as I am about it driving people away due to oversaturation. At the end of the day it shouldn't bother me that the radio is turning people off to Tool. (It's their loss.) But it still kind of sucks.
Old 08-09-2006, 04:20 PM   #8
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 10

Quote:

You fail. Try again.
Dude, he's just a troll. Calm down.

To the point though I'm not so worried about overplaying creating an ignorant fan base as I am about it driving people away due to oversaturation. At the end of the day it shouldn't bother me that the radio is turning people off to Tool. (It's their loss.) But it still kind of sucks.
parables in the world's Avatar parables in the world
08-09-2006, 05:02 PM

Yes, constantly, now i don't hear stinkfist, schism, even parabola(without parabol) playing which sucks because there are more songs to play that are better.

Not believing in things won't make it happen because you don't believe it will.

Peace is a physical and spiritual balance.
Old 08-09-2006, 05:02 PM   #9
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 14

Yes, constantly, now i don't hear stinkfist, schism, even parabola(without parabol) playing which sucks because there are more songs to play that are better.

Not believing in things won't make it happen because you don't believe it will.

Peace is a physical and spiritual balance.
08-09-2006, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parables in the world

Schism got overplayed in it's time here. And before Vicarious they used to play Eulogy, H, and Lateralus, but none of that anymore. Eh, oh well, like I said, I don't listen to radio.
Old 08-09-2006, 05:18 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by parables in the world

Schism got overplayed in it's time here. And before Vicarious they used to play Eulogy, H, and Lateralus, but none of that anymore. Eh, oh well, like I said, I don't listen to radio.
08-10-2006, 05:03 AM

Ever think of changing the station? Also, wouldn't you rather hear Vicarious a million times than Linkin Park or some shit like that?
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” -- Stephen Roberts
Old 08-10-2006, 05:03 AM   #11
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 730

Ever think of changing the station? Also, wouldn't you rather hear Vicarious a million times than Linkin Park or some shit like that?
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” -- Stephen Roberts
08-10-2006, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfield823

Umm in Denver there's two primary rock stations (this isn't considering light rock and classic rock). But anyway, one is the heavy music station (which overpalys Vicarious), and the other is a emo, pop rock, falloutboy-type of shit station.

But yes, you're correct, I rather hear Tool than Linkin Park.
Old 08-10-2006, 01:32 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfield823

Umm in Denver there's two primary rock stations (this isn't considering light rock and classic rock). But anyway, one is the heavy music station (which overpalys Vicarious), and the other is a emo, pop rock, falloutboy-type of shit station.

But yes, you're correct, I rather hear Tool than Linkin Park.
08-10-2006, 01:50 PM

Tool is radio Rock. What do you expect when there is constant Chugging in the song? Get over it.
Old 08-10-2006, 01:50 PM   #13
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 15

Tool is radio Rock. What do you expect when there is constant Chugging in the song? Get over it.
etc43's Avatar etc43
08-12-2006, 04:11 PM

Quote:
WE didn't all start out by hearing one tool song. I sure as hell didn't.
He's right, you know. I listened to "Sweat," "Reflection," "Die Eier Von Satan," and "Maynard's Dick" all playing at the same time the first time I heard Tool.
Old 08-12-2006, 04:11 PM   #14
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
WE didn't all start out by hearing one tool song. I sure as hell didn't.
He's right, you know. I listened to "Sweat," "Reflection," "Die Eier Von Satan," and "Maynard's Dick" all playing at the same time the first time I heard Tool.
08-12-2006, 06:40 PM

Its not the bands fault that the song gets played so much. If you get tired of hearing it, change the channel or turn it off. Simple as that.
Old 08-12-2006, 06:40 PM   #15
On Probation

Location: Dick of the States FL SatanCount™:666 Rule1aViolationCount™:1
Bincount™: 4438

Its not the bands fault that the song gets played so much. If you get tired of hearing it, change the channel or turn it off. Simple as that.
Liquid Identity 010's Avatar Liquid Identity 010
08-12-2006, 10:54 PM

Quote:
In the car with your mom?
I'm just curious as to how old you are, since you claim to be so wordly when it comes to all things Tool. Yet your general attitude and reactions point directly at immaturity, which would make a lot of sense considering your transportation arrangements. Must be her car because if it was your own, you would be in control of the radio.
If mommy is still driving you, I assume you can't be more than 20 and if so, for shame. Were you listening to Tool when you were 7? Because Undertow was released in '93. You didn't start at the beginning of Tool either, so get off your high self-important horse.

You enjoy Tool on your own level. Get as deep into it as you like because hell, it's an experience to do so. But don't harp on the new guys just getting interested in Tool. You think you have some sort of holy ground to defend? Saving all of Tool-dom with your heroics? Fending off the new generations of Tool fans from the ones who have been enjoying it for many years? Spare us your theatrics.

I don't see how Tool getting exposure on the radio is bad. Tool isn't exactly an underground band or well-kept secret. They are almost mainstream... so much so that when Lateralus was released the local Top40 and pop radio stations here gave Schism some airtime. Very odd hearing Tool sandwiched between Britney and Mariah. But it may mesmerize a few interested people who will find more depth and meaning in bands like Tool. These people may become more what you deem acceptable and less what you obviously hate so much.

You do need to get a grip though because you overreacted in a major way back there.
Live and let live. Ignore the ignorant. Your Tool will never be their Tool so don't worry about it.
Old 08-12-2006, 10:54 PM   #16
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
In the car with your mom?
I'm just curious as to how old you are, since you claim to be so wordly when it comes to all things Tool. Yet your general attitude and reactions point directly at immaturity, which would make a lot of sense considering your transportation arrangements. Must be her car because if it was your own, you would be in control of the radio.
If mommy is still driving you, I assume you can't be more than 20 and if so, for shame. Were you listening to Tool when you were 7? Because Undertow was released in '93. You didn't start at the beginning of Tool either, so get off your high self-important horse.

You enjoy Tool on your own level. Get as deep into it as you like because hell, it's an experience to do so. But don't harp on the new guys just getting interested in Tool. You think you have some sort of holy ground to defend? Saving all of Tool-dom with your heroics? Fending off the new generations of Tool fans from the ones who have been enjoying it for many years? Spare us your theatrics.

I don't see how Tool getting exposure on the radio is bad. Tool isn't exactly an underground band or well-kept secret. They are almost mainstream... so much so that when Lateralus was released the local Top40 and pop radio stations here gave Schism some airtime. Very odd hearing Tool sandwiched between Britney and Mariah. But it may mesmerize a few interested people who will find more depth and meaning in bands like Tool. These people may become more what you deem acceptable and less what you obviously hate so much.

You do need to get a grip though because you overreacted in a major way back there.
Live and let live. Ignore the ignorant. Your Tool will never be their Tool so don't worry about it.
duncang's Avatar duncang
08-13-2006, 04:48 AM

These new fans who just heard Vicarious on the radio will go out and buy 10,000 Days, then Lateralus, or Ænima, then Undertow and Opiate...and then maybe they'll end up like you, complaining about "Tool n00bs".
Be A Human
Old 08-13-2006, 04:48 AM   #17
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 12

These new fans who just heard Vicarious on the radio will go out and buy 10,000 Days, then Lateralus, or Ænima, then Undertow and Opiate...and then maybe they'll end up like you, complaining about "Tool n00bs".
Be A Human
Ia Yog-Sothoth!!?!!'s Avatar Ia Yog-Sothoth!!?!!
08-13-2006, 05:27 AM

We don't get Tool played on the radio at all in the UK. I don't know anyone else in my area who has even heard of Tool!
Old 08-13-2006, 05:27 AM   #18
Level 4 - Thinker

We don't get Tool played on the radio at all in the UK. I don't know anyone else in my area who has even heard of Tool!
08-13-2006, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ia Yog-Sothoth!!?!!
We don't get Tool played on the radio at all in the UK.
QFT
Old 08-13-2006, 05:33 AM   #19
Banned.

Bincount™: 4396

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ia Yog-Sothoth!!?!!
We don't get Tool played on the radio at all in the UK.
QFT
M.Luther's Avatar M.Luther
08-13-2006, 05:36 AM

i dont listen to the radio for this reason anymore, i liked it when tool was played ever so rarely, and catching it would be oh so uncommon.
Old 08-13-2006, 05:36 AM   #20
Suicide Booth ID: 3

Bincount™: 9261

i dont listen to the radio for this reason anymore, i liked it when tool was played ever so rarely, and catching it would be oh so uncommon.
Louis_116206
08-13-2006, 11:54 AM

over in england tool is underground. i havent once seen them promoted on tv or have i heard them on the radio. but like you say:

unwanted Tool "fans." The "YEAH I LIKE TOOL THAT SONG VICARIOUS IS THE SHIT" kind of fans.

there are loads f them and gets on my nerves. tool are should be like marmite you either love them or hate them
Old 08-13-2006, 11:54 AM   #21

Bincount™: 9

over in england tool is underground. i havent once seen them promoted on tv or have i heard them on the radio. but like you say:

unwanted Tool "fans." The "YEAH I LIKE TOOL THAT SONG VICARIOUS IS THE SHIT" kind of fans.

there are loads f them and gets on my nerves. tool are should be like marmite you either love them or hate them
08-13-2006, 12:00 PM

actually i take that back its nice getting more and more people into tool and i'm starting to think this forum is turning into an arguement lol. tool is like getting high. its a different experience for everyone
Old 08-13-2006, 12:00 PM   #22

Bincount™: 9

actually i take that back its nice getting more and more people into tool and i'm starting to think this forum is turning into an arguement lol. tool is like getting high. its a different experience for everyone
08-13-2006, 09:52 PM

Quote:
The kind of fans that hear the chorus and go "Damn right I need to watch things die!!!"
Old 08-13-2006, 09:52 PM   #23
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
The kind of fans that hear the chorus and go "Damn right I need to watch things die!!!"
fabienne78's Avatar fabienne78
08-14-2006, 08:01 AM

They never play it here in Holland, which is nice because it keeps the crowd at a minimum at concerts.

Tool? what's tool, hahahah. But Than on the other hand my car doesnt have a cd player and so I have to listen to shit on the radio all the time.

Ah well, can't have it both ways.
Old 08-14-2006, 08:01 AM   #24

Bincount™: 584

They never play it here in Holland, which is nice because it keeps the crowd at a minimum at concerts.

Tool? what's tool, hahahah. But Than on the other hand my car doesnt have a cd player and so I have to listen to shit on the radio all the time.

Ah well, can't have it both ways.
08-14-2006, 08:43 AM

I don't see how radio play can possibly be bad, even overplay, unless you actually listen to the radio, but I doubt most people here do. I think Tool deserves the attention. Obviously they aren't a secret, underground band, but if the radio is actually willing to play their stuff for a change, why stop it? Who cares if it brings in disingenuous fans, and who are we to label fans as disingenous, anyway? I'd rather there be a bunch of psuedo-fans than a bunch of elitist "OGT" fans. Go listen to "Hooker With A Penis" and listen closely to what Maynard says to the guy who claimed that he was OGT at the very end of the song.
Old 08-14-2006, 08:43 AM   #25
Level 7 - Loquacious

I don't see how radio play can possibly be bad, even overplay, unless you actually listen to the radio, but I doubt most people here do. I think Tool deserves the attention. Obviously they aren't a secret, underground band, but if the radio is actually willing to play their stuff for a change, why stop it? Who cares if it brings in disingenuous fans, and who are we to label fans as disingenous, anyway? I'd rather there be a bunch of psuedo-fans than a bunch of elitist "OGT" fans. Go listen to "Hooker With A Penis" and listen closely to what Maynard says to the guy who claimed that he was OGT at the very end of the song.
08-14-2006, 01:51 PM

Fuck that, a true OGT realizes the fact that Maynard is a prick :D
Old 08-14-2006, 01:51 PM   #26

08-14-2006, 02:06 PM

i live in sweden, tool never gets played on the radio....i love it
Old 08-14-2006, 02:06 PM   #27
Banned.

Bincount™: 5505

i live in sweden, tool never gets played on the radio....i love it
EssnayRepXTamEt's Avatar EssnayRepXTamEt
08-14-2006, 02:09 PM

I wish I could hear ANY Tool, ANY amount at all, on the radio.

I've heard Parabola once. That's it...
Old 08-14-2006, 02:09 PM   #28

I wish I could hear ANY Tool, ANY amount at all, on the radio.

I've heard Parabola once. That's it...
etc43's Avatar etc43
08-14-2006, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Are you implying that you're a "true OGT"? I seriously doubt it, unless you picked up Opiate when you were 2 years old...seeing as you're 16. So am I, but I'm not claiming to be OGT. And if you want to come across as older than you really are, don't link to your MySpace from your toolnavy profile. Unless you're really not 16 and "The Original Constantine" is just some 16-year-old you're stalking. If that's the case, you have my sincerest apologies...please don't come after me next.

Last edited by etc43; 08-14-2006 at 05:18 PM..
Old 08-14-2006, 05:05 PM   #29
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Are you implying that you're a "true OGT"? I seriously doubt it, unless you picked up Opiate when you were 2 years old...seeing as you're 16. So am I, but I'm not claiming to be OGT. And if you want to come across as older than you really are, don't link to your MySpace from your toolnavy profile. Unless you're really not 16 and "The Original Constantine" is just some 16-year-old you're stalking. If that's the case, you have my sincerest apologies...please don't come after me next.

Last edited by etc43; 08-14-2006 at 05:18 PM..
OGT from back in the day's Avatar OGT from back in the day
08-14-2006, 06:13 PM

lmao Some of you had good posts.The rest of you are just idiots(anarcho-commie).
Old 08-14-2006, 06:13 PM   #30

lmao Some of you had good posts.The rest of you are just idiots(anarcho-commie).
08-14-2006, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by etc43

Yeah umm I was joking. That post was satire. Quit being a dumbass.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:11 PM   #31

Quote:

08-15-2006, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Satire, eh? So was mine. The difference is mine was recognizable. Keep on being a dumbass, though, it's pretty funny. The bottom line is you think that you are somehow better than people who heard "Vicarious" on the radio once and therefore Maynard's adivce still applies: "Fuck you, buddy."
Old 08-15-2006, 11:03 AM   #32
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Satire, eh? So was mine. The difference is mine was recognizable. Keep on being a dumbass, though, it's pretty funny. The bottom line is you think that you are somehow better than people who heard "Vicarious" on the radio once and therefore Maynard's adivce still applies: "Fuck you, buddy."
08-15-2006, 01:15 PM

Quote:

No not really, for one, I doubt you now the meaning of satire, and two, you need to go back and read carefully. I didn't say that I think I'm better than people who heard Vicarious on the radio for the first time, I think I'm better than people who hear Vicarious, and claim Tool without expanding their knowledge of Tool i.e. getting into some other albums/songs. So now STFU and GTFO of my thread. Next time you try to make a point, get you facts right.
Old 08-15-2006, 01:15 PM   #33

Quote:

No not really, for one, I doubt you now the meaning of satire, and two, you need to go back and read carefully. I didn't say that I think I'm better than people who heard Vicarious on the radio for the first time, I think I'm better than people who hear Vicarious, and claim Tool without expanding their knowledge of Tool i.e. getting into some other albums/songs. So now STFU and GTFO of my thread. Next time you try to make a point, get you facts right.
08-15-2006, 03:08 PM

The only thing I think is being overplayed anywhere is the word "vicarious" on this forum. Every time some acid-head gets a new "revelation" from their latest trip, roll, whatever.. they start posting stuff with the word "vicarious" slapped all over it, trying to somehow tenuously connect all the new songs, the new cd art, the new tour, and everything else IN THE KNOWN FUCKING UNIVERSE!!!! ENOUGH!!! You're no smarter or wiser than before you licked the toad. Quit using a "big, new", word to sound smarter than you are! Sorry folks, just had to take that dump....

Now, a-c, if you're going to go into a battle of wits, next time bring some weapons! Not trying to hijack your thread, but for chrissakes, a sophomore/junior (i'll give you the benefit of the doubt) should at least know how to spell KNOW!!!! And, please explain how you "claim" TOOL? I wasn't aware that they were yours. Since they are though, maybe I should be licking yer butt, so you'll let them play my prom too.....
Old 08-15-2006, 03:08 PM   #34
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

The only thing I think is being overplayed anywhere is the word "vicarious" on this forum. Every time some acid-head gets a new "revelation" from their latest trip, roll, whatever.. they start posting stuff with the word "vicarious" slapped all over it, trying to somehow tenuously connect all the new songs, the new cd art, the new tour, and everything else IN THE KNOWN FUCKING UNIVERSE!!!! ENOUGH!!! You're no smarter or wiser than before you licked the toad. Quit using a "big, new", word to sound smarter than you are! Sorry folks, just had to take that dump....

Now, a-c, if you're going to go into a battle of wits, next time bring some weapons! Not trying to hijack your thread, but for chrissakes, a sophomore/junior (i'll give you the benefit of the doubt) should at least know how to spell KNOW!!!! And, please explain how you "claim" TOOL? I wasn't aware that they were yours. Since they are though, maybe I should be licking yer butt, so you'll let them play my prom too.....
etc43's Avatar etc43
08-15-2006, 07:34 PM

Quote:
I doubt you now the meaning of satire
Hilarious. For that alone this is my last post in here (though not to appease you). I was originally going to respond explaining that satire is an artistic work that criticizes human nature or society by taking it to sarcastic extremes, and go on to explain that Animal Farm, is satire; 1984 is satire; Lord of the Flies is satire; hell, "Right In Two" is satire. Saying "Fuck that, a true OGT realizes the fact that Maynard is a prick :D" is not satire; nor would it be even if the obligatory ":D" were left out. But I figured if I pointed that out then you'd come up with some psuedo-intellectual response containing the word "dumbass" at least once and appear to be defending your viewpoint while in reality simply attacking mine, so I didn't. What an ironic twist of fate that no matter what people say, you end up doing that, anyway.

Oh, and I couldn't care less about the semantics of who you think you're better than. The fact that you think you're better than anyone and defend yourself by saying so proves to me that you aren't worth any more responses to whatever you will inevitably have to say about this post (I'm predicting a generic quasi-pejorative; something along the lines of "dipshit," "fucker," or the already spent "dumbass"). Instead, I'll just read it, laugh, and leave.

Last edited by etc43; 08-15-2006 at 08:05 PM..
Old 08-15-2006, 07:34 PM   #35
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
I doubt you now the meaning of satire
Hilarious. For that alone this is my last post in here (though not to appease you). I was originally going to respond explaining that satire is an artistic work that criticizes human nature or society by taking it to sarcastic extremes, and go on to explain that Animal Farm, is satire; 1984 is satire; Lord of the Flies is satire; hell, "Right In Two" is satire. Saying "Fuck that, a true OGT realizes the fact that Maynard is a prick :D" is not satire; nor would it be even if the obligatory ":D" were left out. But I figured if I pointed that out then you'd come up with some psuedo-intellectual response containing the word "dumbass" at least once and appear to be defending your viewpoint while in reality simply attacking mine, so I didn't. What an ironic twist of fate that no matter what people say, you end up doing that, anyway.

Oh, and I couldn't care less about the semantics of who you think you're better than. The fact that you think you're better than anyone and defend yourself by saying so proves to me that you aren't worth any more responses to whatever you will inevitably have to say about this post (I'm predicting a generic quasi-pejorative; something along the lines of "dipshit," "fucker," or the already spent "dumbass"). Instead, I'll just read it, laugh, and leave.

Last edited by etc43; 08-15-2006 at 08:05 PM..
08-16-2006, 03:02 PM

Nice mods, just delete my fucking posts.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:02 PM   #36

Nice mods, just delete my fucking posts.
08-17-2006, 07:26 AM

At first i really loved Vicarious

then the rest of the album came out, and vicarious became one of the less favourites.

and today i think its one of the best songs they've ever written.

overplayed? maybe, but it worked for me....
Old 08-17-2006, 07:26 AM   #37
Banned.

Bincount™: 4277

At first i really loved Vicarious

then the rest of the album came out, and vicarious became one of the less favourites.

and today i think its one of the best songs they've ever written.

overplayed? maybe, but it worked for me....
LucidVision
08-17-2006, 11:02 AM

Quote:

Just lurking...
But I have to say that this was a pretty solid ownage.
good post.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:02 AM   #38
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:

Just lurking...
But I have to say that this was a pretty solid ownage.
good post.
Psilo
08-17-2006, 04:14 PM

etc43 was basically the only worthwhile poster in this thread.
Old 08-17-2006, 04:14 PM   #39
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

etc43 was basically the only worthwhile poster in this thread.
Koan's Avatar Koan
08-19-2006, 04:46 AM

Quote:

Showed him!
there was no craddle I can taste it!"
Old 08-19-2006, 04:46 AM   #40
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 6

Quote:

Showed him!
there was no craddle I can taste it!"

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply