Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 03. Wings for Marie
User Name
Password
insectpinsNR's Avatar insectpinsNR
06-22-2007, 11:37 AM

Not a big DeaL, someone prolly already noticed that

the end of the good movie 21 GRAMS its some music just like this song. its pretty pretty sounding. and its on on bemand under i think starz or encore of one of dem!

i posted this cuz i think everything like this about TooL should mentioned on this site. like they say all this stuff will be kept for the future to LooK at
Old 06-22-2007, 11:37 AM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
21 Grams Credit Music

the end of the good movie 21 GRAMS its some music just like this song. its pretty pretty sounding. and its on on bemand under i think starz or encore of one of dem!

i posted this cuz i think everything like this about TooL should mentioned on this site. like they say all this stuff will be kept for the future to LooK at
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
erazorhead's Avatar erazorhead
06-25-2007, 05:37 PM

the future will be an amazing place
Old 06-25-2007, 05:37 PM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 35
Re: 21 Grams Credit Music

02-24-2008, 05:05 PM

I'm not sure if we're thinking of the same song. But I heard a song on an oldies station, the bass line in 10,000 days sounded just like it, minus a few notes.
Old 02-24-2008, 05:05 PM   #3
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 1

I'm not sure if we're thinking of the same song. But I heard a song on an oldies station, the bass line in 10,000 days sounded just like it, minus a few notes.
02-25-2008, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by insectpinsNR View Post

What in the fuck? Is this even english?

Lemme try this in a polite manner, "Could you please reiterate what it is you're saying?"
Old 02-25-2008, 09:33 AM   #4
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by insectpinsNR View Post

What in the fuck? Is this even english?

Lemme try this in a polite manner, "Could you please reiterate what it is you're saying?"
02-28-2008, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erazorhead View Post
besides the confusion and laughter this thread gave me I do have to comment on the pure awesomeness of your Alex Kid avatar! Man I had so much fun playing Alex Kid In Miracle World when I was really young, seems like a different life now, man was it great!
Old 02-28-2008, 04:32 PM   #5
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by erazorhead View Post
besides the confusion and laughter this thread gave me I do have to comment on the pure awesomeness of your Alex Kid avatar! Man I had so much fun playing Alex Kid In Miracle World when I was really young, seems like a different life now, man was it great!
justfar1086
02-28-2008, 07:43 PM

no its not, thats my favorite film score of all time, now that you mention the initial ambiance is SIMILAR, but gustavo santaonella (or whatever his name is) would own adam on the guitar
Old 02-28-2008, 07:43 PM   #6
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 61

no its not, thats my favorite film score of all time, now that you mention the initial ambiance is SIMILAR, but gustavo santaonella (or whatever his name is) would own adam on the guitar

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply