Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
x7 Lateralus 7x's Avatar x7 Lateralus 7x
09-15-2005, 12:20 PM

I need to find a good computer keyboard that has pretty much every instrument found in a concert band- Also this program has to have the feature of altering those sounds. I got this great song in my head- all orchestrated and stuff, I need a program better than my audigy sound font bank manager. If anyone has a download site or a place where I can buy/download it, please let me know.
Old 09-15-2005, 12:20 PM   #1
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1142
I need a good computer keyboard

I need to find a good computer keyboard that has pretty much every instrument found in a concert band- Also this program has to have the feature of altering those sounds. I got this great song in my head- all orchestrated and stuff, I need a program better than my audigy sound font bank manager. If anyone has a download site or a place where I can buy/download it, please let me know.
09-15-2005, 12:30 PM

Get a soft synth and a midi keyboard. If you have the cash or resources I highly suggest Reason.
Old 09-15-2005, 12:30 PM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 703
Re: I need a good computer keyboard

Get a soft synth and a midi keyboard. If you have the cash or resources I highly suggest Reason.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
placidium's Avatar placidium
09-15-2005, 01:15 PM

do the opposite of what he said.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:15 PM   #3
Banned.

Bincount™: 1805

do the opposite of what he said.
OftenLost's Avatar OftenLost
09-15-2005, 03:52 PM

Suck my dick.
Old 09-15-2005, 03:52 PM   #4
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 703

Suck my dick.
jar_4_ever's Avatar jar_4_ever
09-17-2005, 12:30 AM

Yeah, for the best flexability and bang for the buck go with a MIDI keyboard controller (doesn't have any sounds, just sends MIDI signals) and Reason 3 (software that emulates hardware mixers, synths, samplers, drum machines, effects, ect). With just those you have a ton of flexibility. Reason comes with a good number of orchestra samples you can use, you can also make the synths sound like orchestra instruments (and the synths are extremely tweakable). Deffiniately look into it.
Old 09-17-2005, 12:30 AM   #5
On Probation

Bincount™: 107

Yeah, for the best flexability and bang for the buck go with a MIDI keyboard controller (doesn't have any sounds, just sends MIDI signals) and Reason 3 (software that emulates hardware mixers, synths, samplers, drum machines, effects, ect). With just those you have a ton of flexibility. Reason comes with a good number of orchestra samples you can use, you can also make the synths sound like orchestra instruments (and the synths are extremely tweakable). Deffiniately look into it.
x7 Lateralus 7x's Avatar x7 Lateralus 7x
10-23-2005, 01:24 PM

Bome's "Reason" keyboard software doesn't seem to have any drums in it... sure the ochestra instruments is one thing I needed, but I really do need some drums in my music.

Any other suggestions?
Old 10-23-2005, 01:24 PM   #6
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1142

Bome's "Reason" keyboard software doesn't seem to have any drums in it... sure the ochestra instruments is one thing I needed, but I really do need some drums in my music.

Any other suggestions?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply