Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
futant1111's Avatar futant1111
03-11-2005, 10:46 PM

Here is some stuff of mine. http://www.soundclick.com/soundslikemustard

Just a roland hansonic, les paul, and various noise making devices.....
Old 03-11-2005, 10:46 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
SOUNDS LIKE MUSTARD

Here is some stuff of mine. http://www.soundclick.com/soundslikemustard

Just a roland hansonic, les paul, and various noise making devices.....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
03-13-2005, 03:21 AM

crap!!!!!!! just a bunch of noise!!!!!! how can any tool fan enjoy that!!!!!!! I'd rather listen to my trusted mc hammer collection than that goddamn shit any day....... don't even give it a chance..... CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2005, 03:21 AM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

Re: SOUNDS LIKE MUSTARD

crap!!!!!!! just a bunch of noise!!!!!! how can any tool fan enjoy that!!!!!!! I'd rather listen to my trusted mc hammer collection than that goddamn shit any day....... don't even give it a chance..... CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
psilomind's Avatar psilomind
03-13-2005, 05:54 AM

Sounds like mustard, perhaps.

Iteresting stuff at that too... There was a fellow here named Paladin that did this sort of thing, using short-circuited children's toys.

A simple "bump" would've sufficed, by the way. No need to have a temper tantrum.
Old 03-13-2005, 05:54 AM   #3
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 138

Iteresting stuff at that too... There was a fellow here named Paladin that did this sort of thing, using short-circuited children's toys.

A simple "bump" would've sufficed, by the way. No need to have a temper tantrum.
10-27-2005, 10:45 PM

hey, this is some awesome stuff
Old 10-27-2005, 10:45 PM   #4
Banned.

Bincount™: 277

hey, this is some awesome stuff
thew
10-28-2005, 06:54 AM

oh how i love strange. obscure sounds... now you just need a crazy robot voice to do some vocals and ramble... have you ever heard "fitter happier" by radiohead... thats how i'd imagine it.
Old 10-28-2005, 06:54 AM   #5
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 9

oh how i love strange. obscure sounds... now you just need a crazy robot voice to do some vocals and ramble... have you ever heard "fitter happier" by radiohead... thats how i'd imagine it.
11-04-2005, 03:41 AM

. Hopefully soon I will get my computer back in shape so I can mix and finish up on some other suff. I should have new stuff up on there soon.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:41 AM   #6
Level 2 - Poster

. Hopefully soon I will get my computer back in shape so I can mix and finish up on some other suff. I should have new stuff up on there soon.
11-04-2005, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilomind

I love messing with, and making circuit bent instruments......Do you know where to find any recordings of this Paladin character?

[QUOTE=A simple "bump" would've sufficed, by the way. No need to have a temper tantrum.[/QUOTE]

A friend of mine was on my computer, and was fucking with you (and me) .......I did not post that.....I wish I did though.....
Old 11-04-2005, 03:48 AM   #7
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilomind

I love messing with, and making circuit bent instruments......Do you know where to find any recordings of this Paladin character?

[QUOTE=A simple "bump" would've sufficed, by the way. No need to have a temper tantrum.[/QUOTE]

A friend of mine was on my computer, and was fucking with you (and me) .......I did not post that.....I wish I did though.....

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply