opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Arts & Crafts
User Name
Password
Old 04-24-2008, 10:43 PM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 13
"Juxtaposition" April 25th, 2008 (Traditional Art)

"Juxtaposition" April 25th, 2008

Good vs. Evil.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...425-022503.png
Old 04-25-2008, 05:28 AM   #2
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 480
Re: "Juxtaposition" April 25th, 2008 (Traditional Art)

I can't really make things out too clearly due to the taking a picture of a picture thing. I swear to god you have the same wallpaper as my computer room... creepy?

And too much white space from what I can tell, but the drawings look beautiful and detailed. I just don't really see what's going on in that picture, sorry.

Also, just a little side note: Did you use the word Juxtaposition just because juxtaposed is a word within the song Shism? It's driving me insane to see people use as much as possible the words they have found through Tool's music. My sister listens to Britney Spears, she doesn't walk around using 10 different slang terms for Hooker/Stripper techniques! If it is original, I apologize. For the record, Yes I do know what Juxtaposed means, and it can apply to your drawing, but to me I think you could have come up with an original name.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 08:53 AM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

nope. Im not that cheesy. I would have done a scan, but I have linux and im pretty sure the scanner isnt compatible. I tried to get a good shot.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:43 AM   #4
Level 10 - Vehement

Do you have any more work, perhaps in color? I loved the grim reaper looking creature in the center of the page, but I just don't have good enough eyes to distinguish pencil/pen on white paper with a photograph.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:42 AM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

Thats it. I did a wall mural at the school institution that inspired this piece of work, with pegasus with wings that turned to fire, and an evil dragon, it was a good vs evil mural... which i do not have a photo of at this current time, however I will get that for monday.

I taught myself to draw, and i do not draw often at all, especially with colour. Most of the work i have is people.

However, my professor wants this in colour/painted(redrawn, larger etc). But, its going to be a little while.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:53 AM   #6
Level 10 - Vehement

Oh okay, I'll patiently be awaiting your next piece! I'm not a drawer myself, but when I try I certainly do not get beautiful skills showing through like you do.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: