opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Lateralus » 06. Parabol
User Name
Password
Old 04-23-2003, 03:43 PM   #1
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 773
In a Temple

Whenever I listen to this song, I picture myself in some sort of cathedral or temple. Everything about the song takes me there. The notes of the guitar/bass, and especialy Maynard's vocals. Anybody else see anything similar? Does this song take you anywhere?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 03:48 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 37
yeah i sorta know what u mean it reminds me of being back in japan i listened to lateralus alot while visiting temples and shit and every time i any of the songs on lateralus i reminsce *sigh* but yeah parabols sooo soothing and calm reminds me monks
Old 07-23-2015, 03:26 AM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: In a Temple

I had a really intense dream,
I remember finding myself in a room that I had a feeling that it used to be a gathering space.
A podium appears and some kind of lecture takes place as the podium is moving from its first position in fast forward all over the room.
Then the podium and the person who stands before it can be clearly seen and observed in real time.There is daylight outside probably around midday. The person who seemed to be preaching before the podium is singing the intro of parabol.His face is full of scars especially in the right side.Soon I find myself feeling like being hypnotised and a zoom at the man's face takes place just when "this form I hold now" is heard and I wake up from the tension.
I some how felt like the man was Maynard though he didn't look like him at all and he had an evil vibe, or maybe that the hypnotized person though whom I was experiencing all this was Maynard.One if the most vivid dreams I can remember in my life.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: